So what is the bigger need O-line or WR

Wondering the thoughts obviously both are horrible, but where do you start on the O-line? What position on our O-line is the weakest? Do we go LT just cause it’s the we will have a very high pick and you don’t take center or RT that high? Or go WR? 

I think we gotta fix the O-line which will somewhat make the receivers better giving them more time to get open. 

2 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Wondering the thoughts obviously both are horrible, but where do you start on the O-line? What position on our O-line is the weakest? Do we go LT just cause it’s the we will have a very high pick and you don’t take center or RT that high? Or go WR? 

I think we gotta fix the O-line which will somewhat make the receivers better giving them more time to get open. 

yes

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Talkin Proud said:

Honestly, I could build a better football team than these jahbronies, and I'm an idiot. The time to draft oline was like, 4 years ago, but we were busy drafting trade bait. 

Anyways, yeah

Oline

Oline

Oline

Yeah that's what happened :wacko:

u build from the lines out.   great line,   lotsa time to throw for a young QB,  even scrub WRs can get open.    what Brady's been doin for years.   he only struggles when his line struggles.   this organization hasnt really built the lines since the super bowl years.    ya theyd bring in a free agent here or there,   waste a draft pick once in awhile, but usually just cobble together a buncha no names and hope for the best.   u cant win in this league with garbage offensive and defensive lines.  u can win with no name WRs.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ******* said:

Quarterback . A franchise QB can overcome having a bad line/ poor wide receivers 

This. Maybe that's Allen, maybe he isn't. If he doesn't develop like McBeane had hoped, I hope they have the guts to take another one if the right guy is available. 

We can use all the help we can get with the online and WR groups though. They're awful. 

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I’m actually still going to blame the lack of blocking from our RBs and TEs. It was the problem two games ago as well. We definitely need a stronger line and better pass catchers, but that’s not the whole story. 

Lee's 2 contributions today were a false start and a hold. At least O'Leary could get open. Clay is a puss and Croom is raw.