Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

The problem is that officials know that calling it a fumble (or TD when appropriate) will then require a replay, so they make that call knowing a review can correct an error.  The problem is that calling it a fumble is the call that must be overturned.  The trend now is without extraordinary conclusive evidence, they won't overturn.

Edited by familykwi
Not meant to quote another post
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Anyone else notice whenever they show Allen on the sidelines, you never see him analyzing the defense on a tablet like you see so many other QBs doing...you never see the QB coach going over anything with him either...

Edited by JaCrispy

Just now, VW82 said:

Says the guy with "sixpack" in his name lol. I don't drink. 

Again, playing badly and losing is one thing. The issue is he completely tanked the game, and he did it against a very average defense. A lot of it was just unforced errors on his part. It's not a great sign, that's all I'm saying. Hope he turns it around. 

HE didn't. THEY ALL did.

Receivers not catching, line not blocking, RB not running. It was a total team failure.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsintaiwan said:

Silly sport. Would never watch but for the bills. No sport more over officiated

It is so over officiated, the networks have now gone to having an ex-referree in the broadcast booth full time to help officiate the game or explain calls.

That's a sign something is wrong.

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Clay lookin old as hell. Zay finally catches one in garbage time- yippee

I usually don’t like to overreact, but they seriously gotta cut ties with Zay after this year.

He just cannot create separation at the NFL level, and when the odd time he does, he has a hard time catching it 

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yeah, just to the eye test, his body language has me not too worried about it. He seems to know who's to blame on any given play, himself included. It's a good intangible to know why something went wrong, compartmentalize it, don't ruminate on it..

I would like a vet to relieve him when it's still a game, and he's getting licked. Almost certain he got his bell ring on a sack or 2, and to your point.. definitely don't want that happening one bit.

I hear you and I 1000% hope he is the guy....just worried about game after game of **** performances.  I hope it works out.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Do I need to pull up the same BS threads on Woods when here? How dare I? It was written many times by people like yourself sir.

Not that TBD is always right but Zay has a ton more heat on him here than Woods did at this point in his career.. this was when he was double blocking pushing 1 safety into another for a 30 yard Shady TD.

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yeah, just to the eye test, his body language has me not too worried about it. He seems to know who's to blame on any given play, himself included. It's a good intangible to know why something went wrong, compartmentalize it, don't ruminate on it..

I would like a vet to relieve him when it's still a game, and he's getting licked. Almost certain he got his bell ring on a sack or 2, and to your point.. definitely don't want that happening one bit.

which could kill his confidence so it's best to just to let him play.

• Like (+1) 1