Josh Gordon to be released-now traded to PATS

Kirby Jackson

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

If I had to guess, he was probably told he was on a short leash and probably did something dumb (showed up late, bad attitude, smoke weed again etc) 

He showed up with an injured hamstring. Wouldn’t be shocked if he came late figuring he was hurt anyway (he’s made similar bad assumptions before), or hurt it doing something dumb 

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

That can't be it.  No way they spend all that time and this is what broke the camels back.  

He showed up late today and was complaining his hamstring hurt...  so he was out for the game tomorrow and assuming he didn’t make the trip. Maybe he missed the team flight? 

7 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

He showed up with an injured hamstring. Wouldn’t be shocked if he came late figuring he was hurt anyway (he’s made similar bad assumptions before), or hurt it doing something dumb 

This post aged well. And quickly.

amd honestly, I wouldn’t even be upset if they gave him a shot. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

I'd take a shot unless there is a suspension coming. McBeane would be heroes if they make a reclamation project out of him, and cut bait early if it doesn't work out.

I agree.  I see no good way out of our WR situation unless something like this worked out for us.  

i have this working theory.....

McBeane knew Gordon was gonna get released today so they pre-emptively cut Kerley...

i'm still working on the rest of it.....help a dude out would ya

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I'd take a shot unless there is a suspension coming. McBeane would be heroes if they make a reclamation project out of him, and cut bait early if it doesn't work out.

Maybe, but Gordon does not love football... never had. Just can’t see him fitting in with this team or this regime. Waste of time imo. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe, but Gordon does not love football... never had. Just can’t see him fitting in with this team or this regime. Waste of time imo. 

WR as a whole and most of the best ones are DIVAS. I have said this a bunch of times but I can't think of any team in any sport that won anything with a bunch of boy scouts. You can sign him and say we have a zero tolerance policy for this entire year. No screws ups or you are gone. If you play the whole year we reevaluate.

He's also the perfect player for Josh Allen.