Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Chandler, I know you are an older fan like me....

Remember the game in Seattle in 1977?

If not you are seeing a replay.

Jim Ringo lead them in that debacle

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CryingBills said:

Feel bad for our defense.  They are playing Average.  That's pretty good for this team.

Pretty tough for a defense to play well when they are on the field all game

Rex had the right idea to run more to help the defense. This pass first plan just went down the toilet this game

Quite possibly the worst NFL team of all time.  They will be out scored by at least an average of 21 points a game and probably at least 40 by New England and the top teams.  All management and coaching staff should be fired and be replaced by a computer that just makes random decisions.  They would be much better off.  Terrible team, terrible organization welcome to decades more of losing.  Please just let this team die and move to some where some decent players may go to play.  San Diego is probably looking for a new team.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I'm sorry, is he getting killed? Is Josh Allen dead? Did I miss something?

No. He's fine. So as I was saying then. Please go back to rah rahing about how it's not Peterman.

Sorry, I know reading comprehension is difficult for your. Not defending Peterman. Just pointing out the entire team sucks today. Now Allen is going to get punished.

Just now, Nihilarian said:

Pretty tough for a defense to play well when they are on the field all game

Rex had the right idea to run more to help the defense. This pass first plan just went down the toilet this game

I still don't miss Rex or his ugly brother.  but a little more of this and I will.  But agree otherwise.