Bills vs. Ravens: 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

With Tyrod this is a close game I bet... 

Browns fans are already done with Tyrod after one half.

Browns have picked off Roethlisberger 3 times in the first half and are still losing 7-0

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

What I hate about games like this, is that it makes me doubt everything so much - from the coaches, to the personnel guys to the GM.

and I’ve loved this coaching staff and GM so far, and am usually very optimistic. But it’s damn hard not to doubt them when things are going this badly. We don’t even look like we could beat a CFL team right now. 

Edited by BillsFan4

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Not gloating at all - some folks are just bad at evaluating players and they should stop trying to do it from their couches.

Considering all we have to go by is our own eyes when watching games , there isn't much of a choice is there ? What did Allen show in the preseason and presumably, in camp ?

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Allen looked much better. And the bar is so damn low

Allen's not going to look any better after being turned in to a bright red smear on the turf.

Peterman's the football equivalent of a winter car - some beater you drive in **** weather so you don't ruin your new car.  Even if that car is a Camry.

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If their intention is to go 0-16 they should stick with Peterman. The downside of that is you can't evaluate whether Benjamin or Zay or any of the other receivers are part of your future or not. Matt Moore isn't gonna win you 8 games and ruin the draft. He does however give you a chance to work out whether any of those receivers and pass catching tight ends are worth sticking with. You can't do that with this clown at Quarterback

I can evaluate Benjamin just fine watching this game. He is extremely mediocre and has no business being a #1 WR. Zay Jones still can't get open or win contested catches.