Someone, reach out to Richie!!!

Paulus

Idc, he was such a beautiful monster OG for the Bills. He needs a team, and the team needs him!

I have seen many, many people throw themselves into their job after a tragedy. He would mentally benefit from being given a purpose again. He is Samurai without a Shogun. 

Bills need him, too. Fooseball needs him. 

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

There are rumors out there that Richie started acting very erratic, in his final months on the Bills squad..so much so that he was banned from team facilities before he was cut.  I think the Incognito ship has truly sailed...his NFL career is over.

• Like (+1) 6

What part of believing he is a government intelligence agent, throwing weights at a person, or threatening to cut his dead father’s head off in the course of the last 3 months makes you think an NFL locker room is the right place for Richie right now?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You can forget that. Ain't happening after he ticked off the Bills' organization. Beane was pissed as was McDermott. 

Mea Culpa...

They were both wrong. They worked so well together. 

I'm running with it, man. Richie obviously had some serious personal stuff going on. Let the God King McBeane be kind.

All Richie needs is a uniform.

6TUReV.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jr1 said:

he needs round the clock medical care 

He needs a Uni-form...

We took a chance on him that paid off once before. Which one of yous were poopoo-in that? Huh? 

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1

At this point, Richie's personal and overall health comes second to our O-Line needs. He is completely psychotic at this point, which is actually a great quality for a LG. If he's welcomed in the locker room, coaching and management are doing their players a disservice by not signing him. Have him come back for one more year, knowing it's his last year so life after football won't be such a shock. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

At this point, Richie's personal and overall health comes second to our O-Line needs. He is completely psychotic at this point, which is actually a great quality for a LG. If he's welcomed in the locker room, coaching and management are doing their players a disservice by not signing him. Have him come back for one more year, knowing it's his last year so life after football won't be such a shock. 

The guy who had a bunch of guns and wanted to cut his dad's head off for research.... You think one more of football is going to fix that mess? The guy already had another year of football lined up, retired, asked to be cut, and unretired. One more year of football isn't what he needs at all.

I was one of the ones who thought he was just an ass, but the guy clearly needs medical attention for mental health issues at this point. Not football.

And his mental health comes second to your football team? What happens if he kills someone or himself? He's trending in a direction where he might cause harm to others. As a member of society, yea, that concerns me more than the awful play of the o line in preseason games.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Yeah maybe they could keep him in a cage and only let him loose on game day while they're at it.

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah maybe they could keep him in a cage and only let him loose on game day while they're at it.

For the greater good!

18746489.jpg

Look, he had a psyche break. It happens. Let his brothers, his family take care of him...

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1

I know it's none of my business, but I really, really, reallllly want to know what happened between him and Jonathan Martin now. The whole thing has come full circle.

Initially you had this former star prospect from stanford getting bullied by a guy that was a known locker room cancer, then you had Martin looking completely looney toons and getting arrested twice for threatening to shoot places up, while Richie looks like a model citizen back in Buffalo, and then you had this bizzare downward spiral from Richie that makes you question what the hell is going on with these guys. 

Where's Cyrus Kuandjio running naked through a hay field when you need him?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

He needs a Uni-form...

We took a chance on him that paid off once before. Which one of yous were poopoo-in that? Huh? 

I’m assuming the same people on this board who said they’d swear off this team if we worked out Mike Vick after he did his time. 

I say let’s fuel up Ritchie’s car, load up his guns the police feel aren’t a threat to himself or others, a glamour headshot of his pops, and lets let him take out his inner demons on opposing DLs. 

Just now, benderbender said:

I’m assuming the same people on this board who said they’d swear off this team if we worked out Mike Vick after he did his time. 

I say let’s fuel up Ritchie’s car, load up his guns the police feel aren’t a threat to himself or others, a glamour headshot of his pops, and lets let him take out his inner demons on opposing DLs. 

"I remember when mentally ill people didn't have guaranteed access to own guns" - Anyone alive in 2016.

2 hours ago, transient said:

What part of believing he is a government intelligence agent, throwing weights at a person, or threatening to cut his dead father’s head off in the course of the last 3 months makes you think an NFL locker room is the right place for Richie right now?

The stability, routine, and time commitment an NFL teams demands would all be great for him, probably.

Unless he is already beyond the point of no return.  I don't know.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Showed up at a funeral with a bunch of guns... Sign that man!

If teams start eliminating players with a ton of guns, there won't be much of a league left.

3 hours ago, Paulus said:

Idc, he was such a beautiful monster OG for the Bills. He needs a team, and the team needs him!

I have seen many, many people throw themselves into their job after a tragedy. He would mentally benefit from being given a purpose again. He is Samurai without a Shogun. 

giphy.gif

I'm with you. 

I think football would help stabilize him and give him direction.

right now he is rudderless crashing against the rocks.

and we need a real guard , not the clown shoes we have in there now.

• Like (+1) 1

For me the statement about his wish to skip training camp was the end. Many players hate training camp but they are not foolish enough to openly tell the media

Richie was one of the leaders, dumb, dumb statement.

8 hours ago, Paulus said:

giphy.gif

Sure and he can pull up to every game with guns in his trunk