LeSean McCoy allegations

This smells.

TMZ has been reporting that Shady has been trying to break up with this woman since June (who knows if it was earlier), all the while she is telling police that Shady was talking marriage with her, which contradicts why he would have his crew try to move her furniture out. To me, that comes across as a jilted lover trying to justify her reasoning why she is sticking around.

What sad is, from what is being reported, you have a woman who Shady has taken legal action against including suing her, has made attempts to kick her out of his home, filed statements calling her his "ex girlfriend".  And now she is provides her phone to her friend who posts digitally cut photos of her allegedly before and after (before in London, I'm assuming after having returned home the next morning) stating that Shady beat her senseless?

First off, I can't see Shady physically being behind this.  He would have been in jail by now if there was any proof that he could have been at the house during the time of the assault, or in the least not be able to explain his whereabouts during this event.

So the question remains, did Shady get so frustrated with this woman that either with or without his knowledge someone in his circle went to her house to "take care of this problem."

In this day and age, there have been some horrific stories (Greg Hardy, Ray Rice) of men doing horrible things to women.  Unfortunately, that has given certain women the power to know that if a man so much as touches her to try and kick her out of her home, she will threaten to call the cops on him, make it sound like abuse, and he'll be suspended for who knows how long.

Honestly, it wouldn't have surprised me if this was the card she played with him when he asked her to move her stuff out of his home.  Instead, he went the legal route trying to get her removed.

Shutting off her utilities?  The only way Shady could cut her utilities was if they were in his name.   No utility company would allow him to cut them off if they were in her name.   If he was trying to break up with her, why wouldn't he stop paying for her stuff?  I can see Shady telling her he was going to do it.  Did she just not believe him, or dared him too?

For the timing of this beating to be reported today after months of court hearings (one of which was to occur today) in which Shady has taken legal steps to remove her from his life, raises a ton of questions. For this woman to refuse to remove herself from Shady's life, even telling police that he "discussed marriage with her" smells like a stage 4 clinger.  

Yes, based on the facts Shady is innocent until proven guilty.  That is what the law is about, anyways.  Right?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

No.  Either 100% destroyed, or about 25-50% destroyed.

There's an accusation with a graphic picture.  No one comes away from that clean.

there's definitely that element to it.  even if this is 1000% false, there are many, (and many on here) that will use it against him.

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It does vary from state to state, and also mandated reported is not necessarily exclusive to instances of suspected child abuse.  Adults deemed to be “vulnerable” are also included.  

ha.  Here it is.  Enjoy the 73 pages of reading everyone.  (current as of 2010 I believe).  

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/fysb/state_compendium.pdf

Just now, dezertbill said:

Shutting off her utilities?  The only way Shady could cut her utilities was if they were in his name.   No utility company would allow him to cut them off if they were in her name.   If he was trying to break up with her, why wouldn't he stop paying for her stuff?  I can see Shady telling her he was going to do it.  Did she just not believe him, or dared him too?

Exactly.  "Shutting off her utilities" is SJW speak for "he stopped paying her bills"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Even if it's completely false, it's still a horrible story with his name in it involving his former girlfriend/fiance/baby-mama. 

"You are the company you keep."

He doesn't keep that company.  He stated he hasn't had contact with her in months and in the middle of a suit against her.  

It sounds like you're saying if a story is horrible....falsely accused need to suffer consequences.

8 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

The original IG post alleged that the victim had to stop Shady from "VICIOUSLY beating" his son multiple times.

Didn't even see that.  Yikes.

In that case, if a medical professional saw any evidence of child abuse, they would be forced to report it.  But it doesn't sound like that was seen by anyone.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It varies state to state.

It's one case where state law trumps HIPAA.  

Correct, but most states have the same laws.

5 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

In some jurisdictions, health care providers have a duty to report instances of potential domestic violence.

Yes, in some.  But most they do not.

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

very true, they generally fall under the definition of "care provider" and must report domestic violence.  

No, they generally fall on the opposite side.

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

pure rumor: but i've heard that she wouldn't move out of his house. he got a court order to get her kicked out. he knew she was out of town last week and got movers to get her stuff out. she saw on the security cameras and called the police. today was the court date. 

So where does this fall under DV if you have to forcibly remove someone from your home that they have no rights to and likely became hostile whole doing it?

2 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

pure rumor: but i've heard that she wouldn't move out of his house. he got a court order to get her kicked out. he knew she was out of town last week and got movers to get her stuff out. she saw on the security cameras and called the police. today was the court date. 

That’s not a rumor, that’s being reported by TMZ.

He's gotta be messing with me, right???

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're kidding, right?

Pretty sure if a stripper accepts money to take her clothes off, not taking her clothes off represents breach of contract.  

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It does vary from state to state, and also mandated reported is not necessarily exclusive to instances of suspected child abuse.  Adults deemed to be “vulnerable” are also included.  

Adults deemed to be "vulnerable" are, in most cases, mentally retarded or elderly.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Which is nice circular logic.  How do you determine if a suspected abuse victim is "vulnerable?"  Simple...evidence of suspected abuse makes them vulnerable.  

Not really complaining, mind you.  This country has a lot of problems with how it deals with domestic violence.  That circular logic is merely a symptom of the problems, not a problem itself.

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

ha.  Here it is.  Enjoy the 73 pages of reading everyone.  (current as of 2010 I believe).  

Assuming she's actually in Florida:

Fla. Stat. § 790.24 requires any physician, nurse, or employee thereof and any employee of a hospital, sanitarium, clinic, or nursing home who knowingly treats or is requested to treat any person suffering from a gunshot wound or life threatening injury indicating an act of violence shall report immediately to the sheriff’s department. Willful failure to report is punishable as a misdemeanor.

If this could be considered "life threatening" then Florida health care workers could be prosecuted for not reporting it to the cops.

5 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

You "heard" it directly from TMZ? You must be connected! (to the internet)

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Didn't even see that.  Yikes.

In that case, if a medical professional saw any evidence of child abuse, they would be forced to report it.  But it doesn't sound like that was seen by anyone.

Correct, but most states have the same laws.

Yes, in some.  But most they do not.

No, they generally fall on the opposite side.

incorrect.  Most states require doctors to provide notification of illicit activity, which includes spousal abuse, to police.  See chart on pg. 7.  

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

CtizY5AVYAA6q_m.jpg

So now insanity is your excuse for ruthlessly pursuing, and objectifying women at their place of work...A.K.A. The "booby Trap" ,"Bare Assets", "Beaver Creek", etc.

I suggest you manage your expectations when visiting these fine establishments.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

:lol:  

Look up "rumor" in the dictionary, and I'm pretty sure you find "being reported by TMZ" there...

Ehhh, solid point but with the way media outlets operate now a days I can appreciate the one who is investigating the incident instead of just regurgitating what folks say on the tweet machine. 

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're kidding, right?

Pretty sure if a stripper accepts money to take her clothes off, not taking her clothes off represents breach of contract.  

There are strippers which do not take ALL of clothes off too.

Where is that "You are an idiot plugin"?

7 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

This smells.

TMZ has been reporting that Shady has been trying to break up with this woman since June (who knows if it was earlier), all the while she is telling police that Shady was talking marriage with her, which contradicts why he would have his crew try to move her furniture out. To me, that comes across as a jilted lover trying to justify her reasoning why she is sticking around.

What sad is, from what is being reported, you have a woman who Shady has taken legal action against including suing her, has made attempts to kick her out of his home, filed statements calling her his "ex girlfriend".  And now she is provides her phone to her friend who posts digitally cut photos of her allegedly before and after (before in London, I'm assuming after having returned home the next morning) stating that Shady beat her senseless?

First off, I can't see Shady physically being behind this.  He would have been in jail by now if there was any proof that he could have been at the house during the time of the assault, or in the least not be able to explain his whereabouts during this event.

So the question remains, did Shady get so frustrated with this woman that either with or without his knowledge someone in his circle went to her house to "take care of this problem."

In this day and age, there have been some horrific stories (Greg Hardy, Ray Rice) of men doing horrible things to women.  Unfortunately, that has given certain women the power to know that if a man so much as touches her to try and kick her out of her home, she will threaten to call the cops on him, make it sound like abuse, and he'll be suspended for who knows how long.

Honestly, it wouldn't have surprised me if this was the card she played with him when he asked her to move her stuff out of his home.  Instead, he went the legal route trying to get her removed.

For the timing of this beating to be reported today after months of court hearings (one of which was to occur today) in which Shady has taken legal steps to remove her from his life, raises a ton of questions. For this woman to refuse to remove herself from Shady's life, even telling police that he "discussed marriage with her" smells like a stage 4 clinger.  

Yes, based on the facts Shady is innocent until proven guilty.  That is what the law is about, anyways.  Right?

I said it before in the Reuben Foster thread. I personally have had a woman take me to court and accuse me of physical abuse, to try and take my daughter away from me.  the case was dismissed and ultimately I was given full custody of my daughter.  But the moment things weren't going my ex-wife's wedding she was very quick to accuse me of physical abuse. The fact of the matter is, the  #metoo movement has created a way to ruin a man's life without having to prove it.

All of these women that are willing to use an accusation of abuse and courts, are screwing all the women who are dealing with genuinely terrible abusive men.

It makes it very hard to stand next to an abused woman when at this point in history we have to wait until the end to know whether or not we should have stood by her.

• Like (+1) 2

Looks like his wife. He said he hasn’t been around this person in months. I wanna hear his sons story. His dog is a pit bull. No way he beat up a pit bull barehanded. This is intense. Wtf is wrong with him if this is true. 

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

So now insanity is your excuse for ruthlessly pursuing, and objectifying women at their place of work...A.K.A. The "booby Trap" ,"Bare Assets", "Beaver Creek", etc.

I suggest you manage your expectations when visiting these fine establishments.

Yes, shame, SHAME on us for interrupting and leering at these women when all they want is to be left alone in the peace and quite of the Dollhouse or the Crazy Horse to complete their astrophysics research.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

So far, it appears we have an accusation made by an alleged friend of McCoy's alleged girlfriend about multiple abuse issues: his GF, his dog and his kid.  We have McCoy's denial of the same, and we have an acknowledgement that the Bills are aware of it and are investigative.  Sounds like a prudent course of action would be to relax until we get more info.  Personally, I was dealing with the boredom of the slowest period of the year for football just fine.  I didn't need to hear this.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

incorrect.  Most states require doctors to provide notification of illicit activity, which includes spousal abuse, to police.  See chart on pg. 7.  

You're wrong.  Read the actual statues.

They have domestic violence exceptions in those 3 states because they have mandatory reporting.  

It's really poorly written there.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, shame, SHAME on us for interrupting and leering at these women when all they want is to be left alone in the peace and quite of the Dollhouse or the Crazy Horse to complete their astrophysics research.

It's called capitalism baby. I don't go to the strip club and give my money to dressed women.

4 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I said it before in the Reuben Foster thread. I personally have had a woman take me to court and accuse me of physical abuse, to try and take my daughter away from me.  the case was dismissed and ultimately I was given full custody of my daughter.  But the moment things weren't going my ex-wife's wedding she was very quick to accuse me of physical abuse. The fact of the matter is, the  #metoo movement has created a way to ruin a man's life without having to prove it.

All of these women that are willing to use an accusation of abuse and courts, are screwing all the women who are dealing with genuinely terrible abusive men.

It makes it very hard to stand next to an abused woman when at this point in history we have to wait until the end to know whether or not we should have stood by her.

Yeah, accusations are easy to make these days, so its best to not jump to conclusions until there is legit and credible information available.  

Remember this story?  Guy went to jail for 5 years accused of rape that the accuser later admitted was made up.  

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Brian-Banks-NFL-Seattle-Seahawks-Pete-Carroll-Football-Tryout-157799385.html

• Like (+1) 1

The beating the dog part sounds over the top to me. Did he push a little old lady down the porch steps while in her wheelchair as well? Kick the neighbor kid in the shin on his way to his car?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, McBean said:

If any of this is true, cut Shady immediately and I’m burning this guy’s jersey.

I want to find out if it is true..like I'm sure just about everyone else does.

If it is true, I agree with you.  If it can't be proved in court, but the Bills have enough info to believe part of it is true...I also say get rid of him.

However, if any 'proof' shows the store is made up, I don't want the Bills taking any action against him to 'make a point'.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

It long precedes the #metoo movement.  It's been going on since no-fault divorce was introduced.

I'm glad it worked out for you.  Lots of men aren't so fortunate.