LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, bills.avfc said:

you are completely underestimating the control aspect of domestic violence. nothing she has said before now can be taken seriously.

Trust me, I am not...had a close friend go through this more than once, so I take it very serious.  But the reality is that there is literally no reason for her to originate this post if he is beating kids.  Its one thing to say nothing, its another to just make a post like this.  Seems highly suspicious she was say this if he was beating kids.  

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

It's not clear that she is dating McCoy, or how recent the dating was. She may be dating someone else, and that comment may be a backhanded swipe at McCoy. We don't know.

And there you go...there is no evidence of anything at this point, that is really my whole point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

1) If true, he should be gone and in jail.

2) Amazing how many on here and in social media immediately assume it can't be true.

3) How many of these allegations in the past have not been true? 

4) The NFL has a domestic violence problem and they will not address it. Greg Hardy and Ray Rice should never have the opportunity to play again. 

On the other hand, why are we shocked when things like this happen? We laud and lionize these men for the talent and violence that they bring to the game, and we're surprised when that violence bleeds into their "regular" lives?" I think they need help transitioning from "game time" to "real life."  I mean, real help - therapy, or something. 

1. The Foster stuff (at least the domestic violence part) was not true. That was this year.

2. IDK where you are looking, but many, many more people on twitter are assuming this IS true, not false.

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Huh?  She is in the hospital in that picture.  That means if she was actually beaten, law enforcement would have been aware this whole time.  Law enforcement doesn't learn about this on Social Media when someone posts it.  They would have been immediately called to the scene....and even if not called to the scene (if say friends just drove her to hospital instead of calling 911) they would have been called to the hospital upon arrival in any type of assault.

Yes, this.  Domestic assault victim shows up at hospital, police and whatever social services are available are called in.  On the suspicion of domestic violence, police get called in.  I take my wife to the ER with a broken ankle, she jokes she got it when I pushed her down, police are called and detain me while she hopefully she convinces them that she was really joking (she did, fortunately).  

And in most jurisdictions, police don't need a complaining witness to press charges, either.  Police would have at least approached McCoy before we heard about this on social media.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Dating since 2016

She has a kid with Shady, also one with Marcus Vick.

Shady is in the process of suing her to get her out of a house he owns. The two were due in court today. 7/10

She accused McCoy of cheating on her with a hooker in 17’ 

A few things being reported. TMZ also confirmed that an EMT was called to a house on Cordon’s block. 

Yup none of this looks good for Shady. 

just FYI for everyone. The lady accusing her claims Shady sent people to her house to beat her up, per the Facebook post. Seems like everyone in this thread is confused thinking Shady beat her up directly. 

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

1) If true, he should be gone and in jail.

2) Amazing how many on here and in social media immediately assume it can't be true.

3) How many of these allegations in the past have not been true? 

4) The NFL has a domestic violence problem and they will not address it. Greg Hardy and Ray Rice should never have the opportunity to play again. 

On the other hand, why are we shocked when things like this happen? We laud and lionize these men for the talent and violence that they bring to the game, and we're surprised when that violence bleeds into their "regular" lives?" I think they need help transitioning from "game time" to "real life."  I mean, real help - therapy, or something. 

I've said this for years: the NFL has an inherent criminality problem, largely because you have be borderline psychotic to play the game (I'm not exaggerating). https://deadspin.com/brandon-browner-arrested-after-allegedly-breaking-into-1827444362. No other league has as many episodes like this as the NFL. I have no idea whether McCoy did anything, but NFL players' history in this area is pretty bad, relatively speaking. 

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Trust me, I am not...had a close friend go through this more than once, so I take it very serious.  But the reality is that there is literally no reason for her to originate this post if he is beating kids.  Its one thing to say nothing, its another to just make a post like this.  Seems highly suspicious she was say this if he was beating kids.  

if an abuser wants his victim to perpetuate the lie and post good things about him, she will. guess what happens if she doesn't? these people fear for their lives.

again, i'll stress that i don't know if that's what's happening here. i'm just giving examples of what often happens in these type of cases.

7 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Dating since 2016

Shady is in the process of suing her to get her out of a house he owns. The two were due in court today. 7/10

A few things being reported. TMZ also confirmed that an EMT was called to a house on Cordon’s block. 

So Shady’s involved in a lawsuit with her, so there’s already a legal spotlight on him. Then he’s gonna send a few thugs to rough her up. Yeah, I’m calling BS here. Who knows who she’s pissed off elswhere in her life? Someone with maybe not as much to lose as McCoy. This smells.

Edited by Boatdrinks

If this is true, McCoy is despicable and should be cut from the Bills, banned from the NFL and put in jail.  That said, I don't know whether it's true.  Just because something has been posted on the internet/through social media doesn't mean it's true.  I feel horrible for this woman, as she's obviously in bad shape, but I am withholding judgment on McCoy until more information is known.

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Does this sound like a woman dating a man who viciously beats children and dogs?  Posted recently by her on FB

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 10.02.25 AM.png

I mean, I hope he’s innocent but this is silly.  People can change in a second.

McCoy got in a twitter fight with his baby mama and said awful things for the public to see.  Doesn’t mean he’s guilty but social media doesn’t tell the whole picture.

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Dating since 2016

marcus vick..... not a great name to be mentioned with.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Yeezus said:

Yup none of this looks good for Shady. 

just FYI for everyone. The lady accusing her claims Shady sent people to her house to beat her up, per the Facebook post. Seems like everyone in this thread is confused thinking Shady beat her up directly. 

do you want this to be true for some strange reason? 

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

It's not clear that she is dating McCoy, or how recent the dating was. She may be dating someone else, and that comment may be a backhanded swipe at McCoy. We don't know.

Yup.  The timeline would also fit Shady's comments that he hasn't been involved with her for months.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, this.  Domestic assault victim shows up at hospital, police and whatever social services are available are called in.  On the suspicion of domestic violence, police get called in.  I take my wife to the ER with a broken ankle, she jokes she got it when I pushed her down, police are called and detain me while she hopefully she convinces them that she was really joking (she did, fortunately).  

And in most jurisdictions, police don't need a complaining witness to press charges, either.  Police would have at least approached McCoy before we heard about this on social media.

Not to mention that in many jurisdictions police are REQUIRED to make an arrest on EVERY DV call.

• Like (+1) 1

From some snippets of stories I've seen, it doesn't even seem to be clear that they were on the same continent when this happened.

But we really don't know.  Domestic violence cases can get really weird.

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

Perhaps you don't understand the job description for a stripper!

Oh so because she's a stripper, it's a forgone conclusion she took all her clothes off!  -What century do you people live in?

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean, I hope he’s innocent but this is silly.  People can change in a second.

McCoy got in a twitter fight with his baby mama and said awful things for the public to see.  Doesn’t mean he’s guilty but social media doesn’t tell the whole picture.

But the IG post claims a long history of this kind of violence they witnessed, not that this was a sudden change out of now where.  Thats the point I was making.  Again, I am not saying its categorically not true, I am saying that there is a LOT of reasons to be skeptical until someone at the very least authenticates a beating incident even took place, let alone name McCoy as a person of interest.

1 minute ago, DanInUticaTampa said:

marcus vick..... not a great name to be mentioned with.

Right. It’s a good reference for what kid of idiots we are talking about here. This is the same chick that tweeted “little dick problems just caught my man with a hooker, get your money girl” That was towards McCoy. 

that's what they get paid to do, that's why she was there if i recall correctly, she was hired to strip.  could be wrong but I am not going to check the details of the night in question.  if she was hired as a stripper and DIDN'T take her clothes off, aka Strip, I'd want a refund.

Just now, #34fan said:

Oh so because she's a stripper, it's a forgone conclusion she took all her clothes off!  -What century do you people live in?

Shady claimed in his statement on Instagram he hasn't been face to face with any of the people involved in months.

I think if this is all true, Shady should be immediately cut and locked up. But I'm a little skeptical of it considering all the other circumstances (they had a court date today????), and on the flip side, if the woman made this up, she should be locked up.

On a side note, is Shady also saying he hasn't seen his kid in months??? :blink:

It should be noted that, regardless of whether or not the accusations are true, Shady will be suspended for quite a few games, for violating the league policy against being accused of domestic violence.  Given there's a graphic picture, he may be suspended for a whole year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Shady claimed in his statement on Instagram he hasn't been face to face with any of the people involved in months.

I think if this is all true, Shady should be immediately cut and locked up. But I'm a little skeptical of it considering all the other circumstances (they had a court date today????), and on the flip side, if the woman made this up, she should be locked up.

On a side note, is Shady also saying he hasn't seen his kid in months??? :blink:

Shady has too many allegations of being a deadbeat Dad

32 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So I guess Shady was paying attention during the Chris Carter "Welcome to the NFL, Lecture Series 101"??

If I remember, the quote was "if you wanna be rollin like dis', somebody goin to jail.  Don't worry, We get him out.  But you gotsta have a fall guy"

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

It should be noted that, regardless of whether or not the accusations are true, Shady will be suspended for quite a few games, for violating the league policy against being accused of domestic violence.  Given there's a graphic picture, he may be suspended for a whole year.

Only in jeopardy if there are real allegations, in other words if he is at least named as a person of interest by the police and this event was confirmed to have at least occurred.  

He won't be suspended if all that exists is an Instagram post from some person.

If any of what is being alleged is true, then I find it very, very odd that it's all coming to light just now.

Serial beatings of women/kids/dogs would be a near certainty to have been reported by some medical professional that tended to the type of injuries that certainly would've been sustained.

Also, Shady is a smart enough guy to make women sign waivers prior to attending a party at his house, but he's stupid enough to send armed assailants to the home of a woman with whom he's currently embroiled in a lawsuit?  Just doesn't seem likely...but then again, who knows?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It Goodell's law....or should I say Roger Godell....