LeSean McCoy allegations

10 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Maybe it is me, but that picture sounds like a pretty good starting point...

I hope it isn't true and he has been neither arrested or convicted, but let's not put our heads in the sand.

Yeah, the cognitive dissonance in this thread would make a great research paper. I love Shady the player and I'm hoping this isn't true, but I'm not going to help bury this. The IG post appears legit. Sometimes all it takes is a scorned woman to throw all your dirty laundry out for everybody to see. Why didn't this get out earlier? You'd be shocked how much is kept under wraps. 

Let's wait for this to develop, but it looks like it's going to be a national story within a few hours. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I absolutely do, but do you really think this poster https://www.instagram.com/miamor_i_adore/?utm_source=ig_embed is someone who manufactured that image?  

People are looking for a reason to deny the photo's authenticity as opposed to being concerned for the person who is apparently the victim in it.  

Well for one, they dont even look like the same girl.  That beaten girl can be anyone, doesn't have to a "fake" pic, just one someone found that looks enough like her to use.  

And for someone to be concerned you have to first believe it to be real.  The picture looks to be 2 different people to me, and I also find it really hard to believe that McCoy beats dogs like Vick, severely beats his kid, and also does Steroids as there is no evidence to suggest any of that up to this point, and those are not things easy to keep from coming out.  Take the steroid allegation...he has the same look, structure, and body type he has had his whole career.  He has no visible signs that would make anyone suspicious he does steroids.  That doesn't mean he doesn't, but again there is a complete lack of evidence here other than a picture of two girls who dont look exactly alike.  Not to mention, the beaten girls instagram suggests they were not even in the same country as McCoy yesterday and her Instagram has no reference to this allegation and doesn't have a single picture of her with McCoy or a single reference to them even knowing each other.  

So some of us dont immediately believe that things on the Internet are just automatically true and aren't willing to just condemn him and assume this woman was really beaten severely.

Everyone agrees McCoy needs to go down hard if true...but thats IF its true which right now seems more likely to be fake than true.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is the Instagram account of the alleged woman beaten that is allegedly McCoys girlfriend:  https://www.instagram.com/msdecordon/

I find it weird that there is nothing on her own account making the accusation not to mention there isnt a single picture of her with McCoy nor even a single reference to McCoy.  Just more reasons why I find this highly skeptical to be real.  

It looks skeptical to me too.

The non-beat up woman looks much darker in complexion than the beat up girl.  But I guess photos can lighten a darken skin?

The hair doesn't look the same either as far as texture.  Color yes but not texture.

5 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Ok...will you state how badly wrong you were if this turns out to be true?

So all Bils fans should assume this has merit? Please. It’s a Bills fan site. Bottom line, if it’s NOT true - i.e. Shady didn’t do it - then I don’t care about it at all. Of course it would suck terribly if true, but fans shouldn’t have remorse for being highly skeptical of this .

Edited by Boatdrinks

4 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

TMZ > lipstickalley

The Onion > hotnewhiphop

There would be an arrest warrant if this was true.

Kind of like saying women that don’t go to the police can’t be raped, huh?

I have no idea what is going on but don’t be absurd when making comments like that. Domestic assault often goes unreported to the police.

• Like (+1) 3

just goes to show that you never know what goes on behind closed doors. horrendous accusations, probably the worst i've ever seen in terms of the different types of abuse he's being implicated in.

the amount of people who are clamouring for any kind of evidence to show that she's making it up is pretty sad too. i hope it isn't true and i understand the scepticism to a degree, considering the type of personality he projects publicly.  but that type of reaction is exactly what stops victims of domestic violence from coming forward.  

Edited by bills.avfc

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

So all Bils fans should assume this has merit? Please. It’s a Bills fan site. Bottom line, if it’s NOT true - i.e. Shady didn’t do it - then I don’t care about it at all. Of course it would suck terribly if true, but fans shouldn’t have remorse for being highly skeptical of this .

So instead all Bills fans should doubt the victim and deny the photo, chalking it up to photoshop or mistaken identity?  I'm for a full investigation, as is everyone, but for people to try to excuse this away is nutty.

7 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Within an hour of it being posted and likely without speaking to the victim?  The real world isn't a Law and Order episode.  If nothing surfaces on this, I'm thrilled.  However, the timelines and conspiracy theories being put forth here defy logic.

Huh?  She is in the hospital in that picture.  That means if she was actually beaten, law enforcement would have been aware this whole time.  Law enforcement doesn't learn about this on Social Media when someone posts it.  They would have been immediately called to the scene....and even if not called to the scene (if say friends just drove her to hospital instead of calling 911) they would have been called to the hospital upon arrival in any type of assault.

• Like (+1) 4