LeSean McCoy allegations

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Only in jeopardy if there are real allegations, in other words if he is at least named as a person of interest by the police and this event was confirmed to have at least occurred.  

He won't be suspended if all that exists is an Instagram post from some person.

This response may just be funnier than DC Tom's, which made me laugh quite a bit....well played sir!

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Bills don't need the distraction that comes from all of Shady's ridiculous drama. Especially considering he's a 30 year old running back who likely just saw his last full playing season.

Would you care to substantiate any of what you're saying with supporting facts?

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Only in jeopardy if there are real allegations, in other words if he is at least named as a person of interest by the police and this event was confirmed to have at least occurred.  

At first glance I thought it looked fake but do a little research, this isn’t looking good. A medical emergency at the residence of a his ex gf and a friend of hers is pointing fingers at him, meanwhile he has an open lawsuit trying to get her out of the house he owns. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

If any of what is being alleged is true, then I find it very, very odd that it's all coming to light just now.

Serial beatings of women/kids/dogs would be a near certainty to have been reported by some medical professional that tended to the type of injuries that certainly would've been sustained.

Also, Shady is a smart enough guy to make women sign waivers prior to attending a party at his house, but he's stupid enough to send armed assailants to the home of a woman with whom he's currently embroiled in a lawsuit?  Just doesn't seem likely...but then again, who knows?

HIPPA says no, actually, for consenting adults.

Something this big will clear itself up pretty quickly. Either Shady did everything in that long list of accusations and he is done in the NFL, or we have another false Social Media allegation and we'll all move on.

I hope it's not the fan in me clouding my judgement, and I usually side with the victims, but damn, that is a tough list to believe, and there are some weird things not lining up with the IG post.

I hope none of this is true, and I also hope whoever did beat that girl (because obviously someone did) gets the justice they deserve.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

:lol: Tell that to Jameis Winston.

(All idiots, please keep in mind: this is a condemnation of Goodell's assininity, not a defense of Winston or McCoy.)

• Like (+1) 1

the picture of the "next morning" thing is what makes me disbelieve the allegations.  Who looks like that the "next morning"?  The blood looks fakeish, and would the blood still be there the next day--or would someone have cleaned her up??

Also, anyone know where she is now?  Easy to see if there was an incident or not.  

But if true, bye bye Shady.  

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

that's what they get paid to do, that's why she was there if i recall correctly, she was hired to strip.  could be wrong but I am not going to check the details of the night in question.  if she was hired as a stripper and DIDN'T take her clothes off, aka Strip, I'd want a refund.

Oh so now strippers are contractually obligated to take their clothes off when they're at work. -Whether they want to or not!

Who still thinks like that in 2018, smh...

It's always something with him. At this point it's fair to say that he's never going to grow up.

Other than the alleged fight with off-duty cops, where the charges were dropped, what else has come up with Shady before?   Serious question, I don’t know much about his time before coming to BUF. 

It's always something with him. At this point it's fair to say that he's never going to grow up.

he's an idiot, but it's not like he's a distraction to anyone other than a few fans.  i can only think of the party boat, and the nonsense with the cops which turned out to be a nothing.  this is obviously of a different nature, but those other two incidences were overblown by fans.

5 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Bills don't need the distraction that comes from all of Shady's ridiculous drama. Especially considering he's a 30 year old running back who likely just saw his last full playing season.

It's not a really a distraction if it's completely false.  

He's not showing any signs of slowing down so being 30 years old doesn't mean much IMO.  There have been and will always be players who play past what it typically is the age of decline.

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

At first glance I thought it looked fake but do a little research, this isn’t looking good. A medical emergency at the residence of a his ex gf and a friend of hers is pointing fingers at him, meanwhile he has an open lawsuit trying to get her out of the house he owns. 

Everything I have seen says the emergency response was somewhere near her block, not confirmed at her residence.  

And lets say its true he is in a lawsuit with her...that doesn't mean he sent thugs to her house either.  Could have been a home invasion robbery and the friend is jumping to conclusions with no evidence too.

But again, I am still waiting for any news outlet to even confirm this incident occurred, which it hasn't yet.  And then if it is confirmed, I will wait until McCoy is actually confirmed as a person of interest in the matter before I start taking the matter serious in accordance with McCoy.

Like I said before, if the accusations against McCoy are confirmed, then they need to go hard after him.  But as I type this, I have yet to even see the incident confirmed yet, let alone linking McCoy officialy to it. 

PS:  I also find it skeptical McCoy would be so dumb to send thugs to the house of someone he is in a law suit with...a guy who is so careful he makes people sign waivers who attend his parties.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Just makes it more suspicious imo. Why wouldn’t he let the legal process take its course when it’s already in motion? The legal imbroglio would automatically make him an easy suspect. Just sounds like a bunch of bunk by this person. Blame the one with the money, it seems. 

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

You're wrong, actually.

with kids i know you have to, or you can lose your license.  adults, i just am not 100% sure.

Edited by teef

2 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Apparently she is now claiming it wasn't Shady Himself but some goons he hired to beat her up.

ah, shifting stories.   Very believable.  So was it the "goons" who did the other allegations also?  Sounds like she was out with some other guys, Shady cuts her off, and this is her retaliation.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

TMZ confirms EMT’s reported to a home near Cordon’s, still not exact time and place but there is only three houses on her block. 

But not reason correct? So it could be an attempted suicide or drug overdose just as likely.