LeSean McCoy allegations

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

the picture of the "next morning" thing is what makes me disbelieve the allegations.  Who looks like that the "next morning"?  The blood looks fakeish, and would the blood still be there the next day--or would someone have cleaned her up??

Also, anyone know where she is now?  Easy to see if there was an incident or not.  

But if true, bye bye Shady.  

How does the blood look fake?

16 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

So Shady’s involved in a lawsuit with her, so there’s already a legal spotlight on him. Then he’s gonna send a few thugs to rough her up. Yeah, I’m calling BS here. Who knows who she’s pissed off elswhere in her life? Someone with maybe not as much to lose as McCoy. This smells.

Yes it Does!

It's starting to look like a setup.

Woman,about to be evicted from Shady's house stages a vicious beating to help court case!

I hope this is true anyway!

3 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I see a lot of people arguing the law and the suspicions surrounding these allegations. there is no right to a fair trial in the NFL. McCoy's done. 

What is an example of a player that was suspended based on allegations alone?

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

No. Child abuse is without question reportable with or without any consent. I don't know vet law.

i didn't even see child abuse allegations.

The original IG post alleged that the victim had to stop Shady from "VICIOUSLY beating" his son multiple times.

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Oh so now strippers are contractually obligated to take their clothes off when they're at work. -Whether they want to or not!

Who still thinks like that in 2018, smh...

You're kidding, right?

Pretty sure if a stripper accepts money to take her clothes off, not taking her clothes off represents breach of contract.  

2 minutes ago, Buffaloflash said:

Yes it Does!

It's starting to look like a setup.

Woman,about to be evicted from Shady's house stages a vicious beating to help court case!

I hope this is true anyway!

This is also a real possibility if any of this is confirmed.  

Bottom line, a lot more info is needed at this stage, nothing is really out there yet other than an IG post.

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Kids is absolutely required reporting no matter what. Adults who don't want it reported, you are not allowed to report.

i wasn't aware.  interesting to know.

Just now, thebandit27 said:

The original IG post alleged that the victim had to stop Shady from "VICIOUSLY beating" his son multiple times.

very true.  But reporting is only required if you are a care provider (day-care, school, etc), not a general member of the public.  Although, if you know about child abuse you should report it anyway.  

Listening to Dallas radio right now. They said this is worse than Greg Hardy, Adrian Peterson, Alex Rodriguez and Michael Vick combined...

Beating gf, child, steroids, and animal abuse... holy hell. Hope she's ok, but hope he's not responsible. 

Just now, RyanC883 said:

very true.  But reporting is only required if you are a care provider (day-care, school, etc), not a general member of the public.  Although, if you know about child abuse you should report it anyway.  

In some jurisdictions, health care providers have a duty to report instances of potential domestic violence.

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So are there two posts with the same picture accusing shady and unknown attackers?

That's the part that's making me very skeptical about this being true regardless if shady had tires to this person.

One is his ex-girlfriends best friend and the other is his ex-girlfriends cousin

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Kids is absolutely required reporting no matter what. Adults who don't want it reported, you are not allowed to report.

It varies state to state.

It's one case where state law trumps HIPAA.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Everything I have seen says the emergency response was somewhere near her block, not confirmed at her residence.  

And lets say its true he is in a lawsuit with her...that doesn't mean he sent thugs to her house either.  Could have been a home invasion robbery and the friend is jumping to conclusions with no evidence too.

But again, I am still waiting for any news outlet to even confirm this incident occurred, which it hasn't yet.  And then if it is confirmed, I will wait until McCoy is actually confirmed as a person of interest in the matter before I start taking the matter serious in accordance with McCoy.

Like I said before, if the accusations against McCoy are confirmed, then they need to go hard after him.  But as I type this, I have yet to even see the incident confirmed yet, let alone linking McCoy officialy to it. 

PS:  I also find it skeptical McCoy would be so dumb to send thugs to the house of someone he is in a law suit with...a guy who is so careful he makes people sign waivers who attend his parties.  

You took that last line from Bandit and have we all not seen the crazy stupid things NFL players do? Just because it’s stupid and doesn’t make any sense we can’t use that as a reason why it didn’t happen. TMZ confirmed EMTs were called to her block, only three houses on her block?

update

on may 30th Shady left for OTAs and Cordon went to a wedding the next day in Virgina. She saw a live video feed of the house and Shady had his friends/family members removing everything. She called the cops, the cops stopped them. McCoy then cut the electricity.

Just now, N.Y. Orangeman said:

In some jurisdictions, health care providers have a duty to report instances of potential domestic violence.

very true, they generally fall under the definition of "care provider" and must report domestic violence.  

Just now, teef said:

so i think it's safe to say that shady is either going to walk out of this 100% cleared, or 100% destroyed.  I don't think there's too much of a middle ground here.

+1 here.

And until there is more reporting and/or a police report, I will choose to focus on other things. 

1 minute ago, DocLawless said:

One is his ex-girlfriends best friend and the other is his ex-girlfriends cousin

Thanks for clarifying.  So basically one is saying unknown attackers and the other is pointing the finger directly at him.

Which one is accusing him directly?  The ex or the cousin.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

No. Child abuse is without question reportable with or without any consent. I don't know vet law.

i didn't even see child abuse allegations.

It was in the tweet that made multiple accusations against dogs using drugs and needles made by a third-party friend of the alleged victim.

This feels like a set up.  Not that I'm a fan of shady as a person... But if they were serious about getting help, call the police.  If they wanted to bury shady, use Twitter.

Have the authorities gone to question Shady yet?

Edited by JaxBills

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Jameis Winston.  

He was suspended a year after the allegation and the NFL conducted a long investigation. He also did not appeal that suspension. Like with every allegation the NFL will investigate these claims and if they find evidence that they are true Shady will be suspended once the investigation is concluded. Of course if they're true he won't be on our team long enough for that to happen.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

so i think it's safe to say that shady is either going to walk out of this 100% cleared, or 100% destroyed.  I don't think there's too much of a middle ground here.

No.  Either 100% destroyed, or about 25-50% destroyed.

There's an accusation with a graphic picture.  No one comes away from that clean.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

+1 here.

And until there is more reporting and/or a police report, I will choose to focus on other things. 

this the smart move.  this seems like something that if false, should resolve itself fairly soon.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It varies state to state.

It's one case where state law trumps HIPAA.  

It does vary from state to state, and also mandated reported is not necessarily exclusive to instances of suspected child abuse.  Adults deemed to be “vulnerable” are also included.  

imagine if this and the post by Poyer's wife are 100% false (in claiming Poyer to be a drunk/alcoholic).   Clearly, there is money from Bellicheat behind these claims.   

Either that, or the Bills need to hire a professional girlfriend consultant for the players.  

Edited by RyanC883