LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

Are you obsessed with me?

1. Made a post directed at me.

2. Decided that post wasn't good enough, edited your post.

3. I still did not respond so you reacted to my original post.

4. Still did not respond so you made an additional post.

And I am the college student? You act like a goddamn child, hopefully your daughter got her intelligence chromosomes from her mother, you don't seem to bright.

Lol.  You decided to avoid my question after what I thought was an entertaining exchange.  At some point I hit a nerve.

question, where did I miss quote you?  You said I am abrasive and abusive.  Lol.

1. We we're having a conversation

2. I often have continuing thoughts after making a point. It's part of my ADHD, sorry.

3. I was referring to the trolls on the thread.

4. It's not my fault that you can't handle your end of the conversation.

Really, you ended the conversation stating that I put words in your mouth or Miss quoted you. I was just waiting for your response on where.

What's closer to the truth?

- Shady hires thugs to force out the ex-girlfriend who's squatting in his house, right in the middle of court proceedings

or

- Ex-girlfriend setting up a home invasion and battery story, right in the middle of court proceedings

Either one is sociopathic 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, dezertbill said:

I will say this.  If it is PROVEN that Shady did send people to the house to beat her, then he will be held accountable as if he was the one hitting her.

That's some serious jail time.

We're just wondering why she had taken down the cameras that he had installed.

Just now, GG said:

- Shady hires thugs to force out the ex-girlfriend who's squatting in his house, right in the middle of court proceedings

or

- Ex-girlfriend setting up a home invasion and battery story, right in the middle of court proceedings

3. nobody got beat up, it's all fake

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, GG said:

or

And Incredibly simplified. How would it help Shady to send thugs into his house while he's already in the process of suing her?  

2 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

Lol.  You decided to avoid my question after what I thought was an entertaining exchange.  At some point I hit a nerve.

question, where did I miss quote you?  You said I am abrasive and abusive.  Lol.

1. We we're having a conversation

2. I often have continuing thoughts after making a point. It's part of my ADHD, sorry.

3. I was referring to the trolls on the thread.

4. It's not my fault that you can't handle your end of the conversation.

Really, you ended the conversation stating that I put words in your mouth or Miss quoted you. I was just waiting for your response on where.

This guy you’re arguing with is the first and only person I’ve ever put on ignore. My life has improved some since doing it

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

We're just wondering why she had taken down the cameras that he had installed.

That's a great question.  Especially since it would have instantly implicated whoever did this to her by simply looking at the video.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

It's not the same but when I first read this, I immediately thought about Aaron Hernandez.....who destroyed his cameras the night of the murders.

But that's Aaron Hernandez destroying his own cameras. That's not even remotely the same thing. The only thing there is in common is cameras.

The fact that it appears he knows her in general is scaring me from a league suspension perspective right off the bat.

Everything else I can’t even speak about. It’s a shame things get blasted out and confused before a real investigation takes place these days. I would hope McCoy is not that type of person.

Edited by Rockpile233

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If it's true then why delete the posting? 

Well to be fair, law enforcement could have asked her to delete it.  To be clear, I am highly skeptical the story is authentic yet and do agree taking it down seems fishy.  But, trying to remain unbiased, its quite possible she was asked to delete it by law enforcement due to on going investigation or her lawyer told her to take it down since it has so many other claims unleaded to the alleged incident in it.  

So taking it down doesn't automatically mean it was fake, although I am still in the camp that doubts the details of this story. 

46 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

He can get completely exonerated with video showing he was partying in vegas with Manziel and there would still be protests against him. Social media has already declared McCoy guilty. It's over.

I mean... good for social media?

14 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

this picture was taken in London, yesterday, so how did Shady smack her up in Georgia

Based on the photo, whatever she's sitting on blends in with the ground people are walking on... hmmmm

Edit: n now the photo has been removed... hmmmm

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

Just now, Rockpile233 said:

The fact that it appears he knows her in general is scaring me from a league suspension perspective right off the bat.

Everything else I can’t even speak about. It’s a shame things get blasted out and confused before a real investigation takes place these days. I would hope McCoy is not that type of person.

It's his ex-girlfriend's family. Of course they know each other. That was reported from the very beginning. Shady said he has an associated with either of them in over a month. The police will handle the truth soon enough though.

But that's Aaron Hernandez destroying his own cameras. That's not even remotely the same thing. The only thing there is in common is cameras.

Also, Hernandez destroyed his cameras after the incident occurred to hide the evidence.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she took down the cameras before the incident occurred.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Captain Hindsight said:

Well this just weirder.

I'm not sure what to make of that

snip_20180710150623.png

if she has an attorney or even the police may have indicated it would be wise to take it down. Because most of us in the world don't associate putting it on Twitter as trying to find Justice. Her lawyers may have indicated that.

I have written 3 posts and deleted them before sending because of new info popping up. I will simply not comment until Friday when I believe a lot more info will be out. this breaking news stuff makes it impossible to get an understanding.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

But Hernandez destroyed the cameras.  You posted that the girl destroyed them a few posts ago.

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have written 3 posts and deleted them before sending because of new info popping up. I will simply not comment until Friday when I believe a lot more info will be out. this breaking news stuff makes it impossible to get an understanding.

Smarter than the rest of us. Seriously.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, dezertbill said:

Also, Hernandez destroyed his cameras after the incident occurred to hide the evidence.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she took down the cameras before the incident occurred.

That’s right I believe. She probably removed them so he couldn’t remotely monitor them and see that she (or anyone else) was in the house.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

But Hernandez destroyed the cameras.  You posted that the girl destroyed them a few posts ago.

No.  I saw a comparison between Hernandez destroying cameras and this girl pulling down the cameras.

I got.myself lost on the part that Fernandez is a serial killer.  But I absolutely understand the point you made now. I apologize for misinterpreting it.

7 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

And Incredibly simplified. How would it help Shady to send thugs into his house while he's already in the process of suing her?  

That's why I'm asking the question.  At this point, these are the two options, based on the hearsay

No.  I saw a comparison between Hernandez destroying cameras and this girl pulling down the cameras.

I got.myself lost on the part that Fernandez is a serial killer.  But I absolutely understand the point you made now. I apologize for misinterpreting it.

I'm just reading and learning as I go about all this so no harm.  I do think the fact that if she did disable the cameras and then was attacked shortly after raises an eyebrow.

Just now, The Wiz said:

I'm just reading and learning as I go about all this so no harm.  I do think the fact that if she did disable the cameras and then was attacked shortly after raises an eyebrow.

Agreed.  what's really scary, is that this isn't even a weird case anymore. This is the status quo for the end of relationships at this point.

2 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Between Zay, Ritchie and Shady, we can have a reality show with all the drama the last few months. Probably get good ratings. 

HBO Picked the wrong team to follow this year HA

”All or Nothing” on Amazon got the whole Zeke story last year

• Like (+1) 1