LeSean McCoy allegations

3 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I said it before in the Reuben Foster thread. I personally have had a woman take me to court and accuse me of physical abuse, to try and take my daughter away from me.  the case was dismissed and ultimately I was given full custody of my daughter.  But the moment things weren't going my ex-wife's wedding she was very quick to accuse me of physical abuse. The fact of the matter is, the  #metoo movement has created a way to ruin a man's life without having to prove it.

All of these women that are willing to use an accusation of abuse and courts, are screwing all the women who are dealing with genuinely terrible abusive men.

It makes it very hard to stand next to an abused woman when at this point in history we have to wait until the end to know whether or not we should have stood by her.

And while it's certainly uncommon, it's not completely unheard of for a woman to fake an assault to the point of physical injury.  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, shame, SHAME on us for interrupting and leering at these women when all they want is to be left alone in the peace and quite of the Dollhouse or the Crazy Horse to complete their astrophysics research.

Every young lady employed at  the "Pole Position" night club isn't some bimbo looking to make fast cash.

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah, accusations are easy to make these days, so its best to not jump to conclusions until there is legit and credible information available.  

Remember this story?  Guy went to jail for 5 years accused of rape that the accuser later admitted was made up.  

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Brian-Banks-NFL-Seattle-Seahawks-Pete-Carroll-Football-Tryout-157799385.html

That was a huge topic what we are in the Reuben Foster thread as well. It's not to say that domestic abuse isn't a terrible problem, but it's terrible to make accusations where there aren't considering the real issues.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Dante said:

The beating the dog part sounds over the top to me. Did he push a little old lady down the porch steps while in her wheelchair as well? Kick the neighbor kid in the shin on his way to his car?

I have no doubt McCoy is a guy who could be accused of "overzealous discipline" when it comes to kids and dogs, as are most of the players in the league. Especially when compared to today's acceptable standards.

But with no real reports or issues on record it doesnt really matter here.

What it comes down to now is this: Did he really hire a group of goons to rough her up?

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Every young lady employed at  the "Pole Position" night club isn't some bimbo looking to make fast cash.

From what they tell me, they all are college students trying to pay for med school.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, shame, SHAME on us for interrupting and leering at these women when all they want is to be left alone in the peace and quite of the Dollhouse or the Crazy Horse to complete their astrophysics research.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

I said it before in the Reuben Foster thread. I personally have had a woman take me to court and accuse me of physical abuse, to try and take my daughter away from me.  the case was dismissed and ultimately I was given full custody of my daughter.  But the moment things weren't going my ex-wife's wedding she was very quick to accuse me of physical abuse. The fact of the matter is, the  #metoo movement has created a way to ruin a man's life without having to prove it.

All of these women that are willing to use an accusation of abuse and courts, are screwing all the women who are dealing with genuinely terrible abusive men.

It makes it very hard to stand next to an abused woman when at this point in history we have to wait until the end to know whether or not we should have stood by her.

I, too, have seen a woman boldface lie about being drugged & rape allegations to nurses and police when she was never so much as given a drink or touched.  She did so because she couldn't explain to her abusive and controlling boyfriend where she was, and was trying to extort money for her silence.  Police dropped the case because all of her claims were baseless and she didn't have a lick of evidence.  But make no mistake, women will try to put a man behind bars for the rest of his life over something so selfish in order to justify what is in her mind.  

Once you have experienced that, seeing a situation like this makes it easy to believe that one is innocent until proven guilty.  Especially when dealing with some of these Instagram models whose insecurities are larger than skyscrapers and feel that the world owes them something because they look pretty in front of a camera.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, McBean said:

If any of this is true, cut Shady immediately and I’m burning this guy’s jersey.

And if it turns out it's all b.s., every so-called Bills fan in this thread who is gleefully ready to shovel dirt on McCoy's grave will own up to it.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

And if it turns out it's all b.s., every so-called Bills fan in this thread who is gleefully ready to shovel dirt on McCoy's grave will own up to it.

not sure anyone that bothers to post on this Bills site wants him destroyed if it isn't true

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

No, I'm sure some of them have Pulitzers.  In fact, I hear Brandi Starr at Tattletails was nominated for a Nobel Prize in Literature.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, I'm sure some of them have Pulitzers.  In fact, I hear Brandi Starr at Tattletails was nominated for a Nobel Prize in Literature.

working their way through medical school

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

Then life goes on. Once again, I said IF true, in the context that he is guilty, cut him.

you are an idiot. And you apparently have never dealt with anything like this in your life.

Brian Banks and Reuben Foster would probably have a problem with your perspective as well. I don't think you read through the thread I think you saw the pictures and posted.

Edited by JaxBills

6 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

I, too, have seen a woman boldface lie about being drugged & rape allegations to nurses and police when she was never so much as given a drink or touched.  She did so because she couldn't explain to her abusive and controlling boyfriend where she was, and was trying to extort money for her silence.  Police dropped the case because all of her claims were baseless and she didn't have a lick of evidence.  But make no mistake, women will try to put a man behind bars for the rest of his life over something so selfish in order to justify what is in her mind.  

Once you have experienced that, seeing a situation like this makes it easy to believe that one is innocent until proven guilty.  Especially when dealing with some of these Instagram models whose insecurities are larger than skyscrapers and feel that the world owes them something because they look pretty in front of a camera.

Isn't there laws against false allegations like that? I mean it's a  criminal fraud attempt.

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

The money spent and litigation will never be recouped.

and then the court of public opinion for you kinds of idiots that right this kind of s*** will never change your mind because the fax never are important to you. Only The Sensational story.

huh? The fax isn't important to very many people now a days that we can just email PDFs to one another. 

2 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

And if false?

Even if untrue, the stigma and the lost of friends and potential employers will follow him forever now.

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

It doesn't matter if it's true.

Just accusing a man of abuse is enough proof to destroy him. Welcome to the #metoo era.

Or he can just defend himself and get any potential claims dismissed if it is false. And then counterclaim. And I bet get attorneys' fees. 

Far too often these days, we as a society, immediately find someone guilty base on accusations alone. I'm sure more information will get out soon enough. Until ( and major IF ) it does, Shady is innocent

Edited by rodneykm

8 minutes ago, Dante said:

Isn't there laws against false allegations like that? I mean it's a  criminal fraud attempt.

proves you can get arrested sitting on a poor man's throne

11 minutes ago, McBean said:

If any of this is true, cut Shady immediately and I’m burning this guy’s jersey.

If true, it vindicates me for never buying one.

He'll be a pariah for life if this story is legitimate.

6 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

I've seen both.  Women can be crazy.  They can also be abused.  They can even be both at the same time.  

8 minutes ago, #34fan said:

If true, it vindicates me for never buying one.

He'll be a pariah for life if this story is legitimate.

how do you disprove it convincingly?

i can't even mention Tiger Woods by name in front of most women I know....

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

not sure anyone that bothers to post on this Bills site wants him destroyed if it isn't true

It's quite understandable given the pace, but I think you've missed some of the posts in this thread.  Amazing how people's true feelings come out the moment there is a whiff of something that might not even be true.

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

In my case I used it in Family Court to be awarded full custody of my daughter. But if it wasn't for that there would have been no repercussions to her.

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It's quite understandable given the pace, but I think you've missed some of the posts in this thread.  Amazing how people's true feelings come out the moment there is a whiff of something that might not even be true.

this is a tough one to pretend one doesn't have any thoughts on it

and we are always waiting for the other shoe to drop when it seems like the team is on a roll

HE NAMED HIS DOG "HENNY"

That alone is enough of a character indictment to more or less prove the allegations are true.

On top of that, he embraces the nickname "Shady".

synonyms: suspicious, suspect, questionable, dubious, doubtful, disreputable, untrustworthy, dishonest, devious, dishonorable, underhanded, unscrupulous, irregular, unethical;

Use some common sense here people.

Edited by Boludo