LeSean McCoy allegations

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The original IG post accused him directly of DV.   He's involved in litigation with her.  It would be monumentally stupid if he had someone else do it. 

Rae Carruth agrees.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

No. The original IG post said he was an animal for what he did...not that he beat her directly. What he allegedly did was arrange for the woman to be beaten. The accusation does not say Shady did it in person. We'll see what happens. But I gather the original IG post suggested he was behind the beating.

I agree.  Also, the facebook post specifically states that Shady sent dudes to her house to do this to her.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dezertbill said:

I agree.  Also, the facebook post specifically states that Shady sent dudes to her house to do this to her.  

And Shady's public statement said "I had no direct contact with the people involved"....which is technically true.

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

No. The original IG post said he was an animal for what he did...not that he beat her directly. What he allegedly did was arrange for the woman to be beaten. The accusation does not say Shady did it in person. We'll see what happens. But I gather the original IG post suggested he was behind the beating.

To the contrary, the IG post accused him of being a #WomanBeater and not setting her up to be beaten.

7 minutes ago, teef said:

how in the world do we know our rating?  i've been in ubers after having far too much to drink.

you ruin everything you ruiner.

Lol me too my friend. 

Just click the top left tab in the Uber app. Under your name it will have your rating

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

To the contrary, the IG post accused him of being a #WomanBeater and not setting her up to be beaten.

And that is presumably why it was taken down.  There already is a discrepancy.

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Lol me too my friend. 

Just click the top left tab in the Uber app. Under your name it will have your rating

You always have to explain the simplest things to @teef

He says he had far too much to drink but it doesn't count if it's Chardonnay.  That just means he's equivalent drunk for a divorced soccer mom in the burbs.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

And Shady's public statement said "I had no direct contact with the people involved"....which is technically true.

Right, which doesn't necessarily clear him as we learned from the Rae Carruth case. If he was behind this, he'll get the same punishment as if he was there.

Hashtags are now accusations? I was referring more to the body of the text (directly beating a dog and a child). Never made a direct accusation that Shady beat this woman in person. Either way, it's a frigged up situation.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mattynh said:

5 million in additional dead cap and about 3 million in cap space if this is true.  No chance he comes back from that if he did that to her.

Now that puts it all in perspective. And to the second sentence = ya think?

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

This.

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yes because both are represented by counsel in the eviction matter. Thus no "direct" contact.

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Hashtags are now accusations? I was referring more to the body of the text (directly beating a dog and a child). Never made a direct accusation that Shady beat this woman in person. Either way, it's a frigged up situation.

Hashtags are now everything

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

#womanbeater, #childabsuer, and #animalabuser were the three hastags that he was allegedly involved in. Or maybe he had someone else do that too. ;)

52 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Years ago I named my Golden Retriever: Molson. Does that mean i'm a bad person too?

These comments about McCoys dogs name being some kind of indicator to him being a bad person are ridiculous even for this board lol

Cool name for a golden! 

Now Tommy Chong having a dog named 'toke' back in the day........ lol

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You always have to explain the simplest things to @teef

He says he had far too much to drink but it doesn't count if it's Chardonnay.  That just means he's equivalent drunk for a divorced soccer mom in the burbs.

i did try to finish a box of wine once.  it did not go well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Best Player Available said:

Cool name for a golden! 

Now Tommy Chong having a dog named 'toke' back in the day........ lol

My friend got two dogs in college....named them Gooch and Taint.  He wasn't a bad dude.

Just now, teef said:

i did try to finish a box of wine once.  it did not go well.

My company might have made that box.

Just now, frostbitmic said:

Some Applebees takeout for the detectives on duty would be appreciated.

or it would destroy the investigation just like it was a colon.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

My friend got two dogs in college....named them Gooch and Taint.  He wasn't a bad dude.

really?  he sounds terrible.  absolutely terrible.  

#womanbeater, #childabsuer, and #animalabuser were the three hastags that he was allegedly involved in. Or maybe he had someone else do that too. ;)

Yeahhhhh. We have no idea.     Maybe he abused her some other time. It's a sad story if true.

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Yeahhhhh. We have no idea.     Maybe he abused her some other time. It's a sad story if true.

Well what is true is that the emergency call is now up on TMZ and it is indeed to McCoy’s house where she was staying.