LeSean McCoy allegations

2 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Or he can just defend himself and get any potential claims dismissed if it is false. And then counterclaim. And I bet get attorneys' fees. 

He can get completely exonerated with video showing he was partying in vegas with Manziel and there would still be protests against him. Social media has already declared McCoy guilty. It's over.

3 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

huh? The fax isn't important to very many people now a days that we can just email PDFs to one another. 

I'm surprised that's the first one you were found considering I'm using talk to text. I looked over my own posts and found multiple reasons for you to be the grammar Nazi!

Just now, Boludo said:

That alone is enough of a character indictment to more or less prove the allegations are true.

On top of that, he embraces the nickname "Shady".

synonyms: suspicious, suspect, questionable, dubious, doubtful, disreputable, untrustworthy, dishonest, devious, dishonorable, underhanded, unscrupulous, irregular, unethical;

Use some common sense here people.

His mom gave him that nickname. Stop this silliness. 

1 minute ago, Dante said:

Isn't there laws against false allegations like that? I mean it's a  criminal fraud attempt.

On paper, sure.  But her case never saw the light of day.  Her claims were dismissed by police and never reached the public.  Attorney and business owner said let it go.

Had charges been filed, then there would have been a countersuit for false charges and defamation of character like no other.  

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

His mom gave him that nickname. Stop this silliness. 

I suppose his Mom made him name his dog Henny then punch it in the kidneys too.

He could have stopped the "Shady" business at any point in his life, instead he embraced it.

7 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

Unrelated - the Buffalo Bills have asked to recall all of their BEAT LOUDER flags that were distributed with season tickets last week.

Ouch...Unfortunately, now that slogan makes sense...

Its now been out for several hours, yet not one news site has been able to report a single piece of news on it other than regurgitating the same story that a woman on IG made the accusation and that McCoy denied it?

Just find that strange to say the least.  

5 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Why would you even have the slightest objection to anything I said? If he is guilty, you object to him being cut? You're sick in the head.

I'm uncomfortable with the fact that we're going to damn either party before we know anything. Especially considering there is more proof that this is just an allegation. But maybe you're not really interested in anything but The Sensational part and burning Shady. Your rhetoric seems to follow right in tone with what this girl was trying to get accomplished. Congratulations for being a lemming.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This is what is puzzling.

When this happened, why weren't the police by her side taking her statement the moment she was admitted?  Why is it a day later and still no one even knows what hospital this women was at?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I dont know about everyone else, but the picture of the girl on the left and the picture of the beaten girl don't look like the same girl to me.  Like everyone else, if this is all true, then McCoy needs to go down.  

HOWEVER:  I find it highly suspicious that they claim McCoy to have done all these other monstrous events that went unreported including a Vick like dog beating and serious child abuse.  And nothing about McCoy suggests he does steroids IMO.  His appearance hasn't changed, he isnt unusually bulky, and he has pretty the same build his whole career.  Add in the picture looks like 2 different girls to me and not a pic of the same girl and I find this highly likely to be a fake, hoax, or social media account hack.  

If guilty though, he needs to go down...I just am highly skeptical this is real.  

I am not convinced that they are the same person either. Also I am not convinced that the blood is real or even the swollen lip. That can be done with some cotton. So I will wait until the Bills and proper authorities are finished investigating this before jumping on McCoy.  Also it seems his girlfriend is in London and he is in Florida. So there is that. 

1 minute ago, dezertbill said:

This is what is puzzling.

When this happened, why weren't the police by her side taking her statement the moment she was admitted?  Why is it a day later and still no one even knows what hospital this women was at?

26 posted a link that the GA police are now investigating claims against McCoy. 

Just now, JackKemp said:

I am not convinced that they are the same person either. Also I am not convinced that the blood is real or even the swollen lip. That can be done with some cotton. So I will wait until the Bills and proper authorities are finished investigating this before jumping on McCoy.  Also it seems his girlfriend is in London and he is in Florida. So there is that. 

Why does it matter what the Bills investigate. Honestly, they shouldn't investigate at all, and should act accordingly with what the proper authorities find.

7 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Or he can just defend himself and get any potential claims dismissed if it is false. And then counterclaim. And I bet get attorneys' fees. 

true and Shady's case because he's wealthy. But for the rest of us who deal with real life who still deal with the same issues aren't always as financially able to do that. I take this not as a specific case against Shady but is a reoccurring theme in America now. This is the third thread we have had in less than 3 months covering the same topic with different people. Two of the three have already been admonished.  Brian Banks went to jail for 5 years. After his accuser admitted that she was lying and he was released, she received no prison sentence.

2 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I'm uncomfortable with the fact that we're going to damn either party before we know anything. Especially considering there is more proof that this is just an allegation. But maybe you're not really interested in anything but The Sensational part and burning Shady. Your rhetoric seems to follow right in tone with what this girl was trying to get accomplished. Congratulations for being a lemming.

Maybe you should learn to READ. I not once claimed McCoy is guilty, I said IF guilty. Are you three years old and you lack basic knowledge of the English language? IF IF IF

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, I'm sure some of them have Pulitzers.  In fact, I hear Brandi Starr at Tattletails was nominated for a Nobel Prize in Literature.

She has a history of literary masterpieces.... The best of which came during her years at the "Bottoms up".

7 minutes ago, Boludo said:

HE NAMED HIS DOG "HENNY"

That alone is enough of a character indictment to more or less prove the allegations are true.

On top of that, he embraces the nickname "Shady".

synonyms: suspicious, suspect, questionable, dubious, doubtful, disreputable, untrustworthy, dishonest, devious, dishonorable, underhanded, unscrupulous, irregular, unethical;

Use some common sense here people.

You forgot the /sarcasm at the end

17 hours ago, BuffaloBob said:

Well, there is no question that they did a lot to TRY to help decide it, and any campaign accepting that help is committing a crime regardless of whether the help can be proven to have DECIDED the outcome.  But thanks for playing.....

How many times has the US  gone around the world to influence foreign elections?

Were you complaining when Obama campaigned against Brexit and was in Israel supporting the opponent of Netanyahu? I sincerely doubt it.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

The fact of the matter is, the  #metoo movement has created a way to ruin a man's life without having to prove it.

But your life wasn't ruined. The case was dismissed. Public opinion may jump to conclusions too quickly but the courts are still handling these cases exactly the way they're supposed to. As far as I can tell the NFL investigates everything fairly too.

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Why does it matter what the Bills investigate. Honestly, they shouldn't investigate at all, and should act accordingly with what the proper authorities find.

Every team investigates allegations against their players even if it is just calling the authorities who are investigating to find out what is going on or calling the player to see what the deal is from their perspective. So it matters. 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Do you have proof of this?  :blink:

2018-07-10_11h27_07.thumb.png.765d91eba9c2fdc75514cc0b5e0805e0.png

Here is proof he named his dog "Henny". No good person would ever do this.

I can only imagine what his dog "training" looks like :(

2 hours ago, Yeezus said:

If his steroid use has any ties with the bills staff...Beane, Mcdermott, the entire front office could be wiped clean if they knew about it and hid it. 

this is horrible news 

Why hasn't your trolling arse been banned?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

But your life wasn't ruined. The case was dismissed. Public opinion may jump to conclusions too quickly but the courts are still handling these cases exactly the way they're supposed to. As far as I can tell the NFL investigates everything fairly too.

Public opinion, your employer's opinion, future employer's opinions, the NCIC's records, etc. etc. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I lost my job, got kicked out of school, and lost many friends permanently. But you're right, I like wasn't totally ruined. Had to deal with the fact that my family was willing to alienate me over the accusation.

Edited by JaxBills

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, shame, SHAME on us for interrupting and leering at these women when all they want is to be left alone in the peace and quite of the Dollhouse or the Crazy Horse to complete their astrophysics research. 

You been listening to too much of the Motley Crue.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

26 posted a link that the GA police are now investigating claims against McCoy. 

The link states that the NFL and Buffalo Bills are still trying to find out if there is a police or hospital report tied to this woman's claims.

The NFL has former state, local and FBI employees on their payroll.  Obtaining this type of material is immediate when it comes to one of their employees.

The fact that it's a day later and they are still trying to find documentation about the incident or whether this hospital visit even happening is odd, to say the least.

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i can't even mention Tiger Woods by name in front of most women I know....

Why? -Odds are they know him a whole lot better than you ever will.

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

how do you disprove it convincingly?

If there's even a shred of suspicion left over from this, McCoy's done.  -Full stop.

Last thing the league needs is another Rae Carruth wanna-be.

Just now, Boludo said:

Who cares about the dog's name? :lol: It doesn't mean a darn thing with regard to these allegations.  Crazy town!

1 minute ago, Boludo said:

Dude you sound completely unhinged. My dog is named “Bud” am I a degenerate as well?

The public opinion part is nearly worse than having to deal with court. And if you're falsely accused then public opinion is almost all that matters. Because even after you win, you still lose. The girl who made the accusation, is going to receive Sympathy for the rest of her life still.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, dezertbill said:

The link states that the NFL and Buffalo Bills are still trying to find out if there is a police or hospital report tied to this woman's claims.

The NFL has former state, local and FBI employees on their payroll.  Obtaining this type of material is immediate when it comes to one of their employees.

The fact that it's a day later and they are still trying to find documentation about the incident or whether this hospital visit even happening is odd, to say the least.

There is another link about the police investigating it directly. I have no idea what happened I’m just trying to pass along anything I come across as well. The situation certainly seems like a mess either way. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Yeah, I believe you because you've made it obvious in this thread that you are a swell guy sweetheart.

No. I'm not. I'm a man. But I'm not abusive. And I don't deserve to have my life torn apart because a woman made a lie against me to take my child from me. I am getting the impression that you were a very young college student who has never had a family.

As a matter of fact. Indicate one place where I said I was even a swell guy.

Edited by JaxBills
  • Like (+1) 2