LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That was my first thought too.

This is the Instagram account of the alleged woman beaten that is allegedly McCoys girlfriend:  https://www.instagram.com/msdecordon/

I find it weird that there is nothing on her own account making the accusation not to mention there isnt a single picture of her with McCoy nor even a single reference to McCoy.  Just more reasons why I find this highly skeptical to be real.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It may not demand even that. We will see.

If it is not true, you think McCoy would want his name and image being dragged in the mud like this?  These are egregious allegations that if not true demand a proper response.  But if they are true you still have to respond.  Own up to it.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

He should have been arrested by now if it's legit. 

Within an hour of it being posted and likely without speaking to the victim?  The real world isn't a Law and Order episode.  If nothing surfaces on this, I'm thrilled.  However, the timelines and conspiracy theories being put forth here defy logic.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, PastaJoe said:

If found to be true, Beane needs to stick to his “no controversy” policy and get rid of him. Otherwise he’s a cowardly hypocrite.

won't have to. if true he should be in jail for along time

Just now, PastaJoe said:

If found to be true, Beane needs to stick to his “no controversy” policy and get rid of him. Otherwise he’s a cowardly hypocrite.

if its true, he'll never have a job with any team ever again..... i'm quite skeptical at this point though.

8 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Ok...will you state how badly wrong you were if this turns out to be true?

how they feel about it is far more important than the content or abuse against women, right?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I absolutely do, but do you really think this poster https://www.instagram.com/miamor_i_adore/?utm_source=ig_embed is someone who manufactured that image?  

People are looking for a reason to deny the photo's authenticity as opposed to being concerned for the person who is apparently the victim in it.  

I don't think so. I also found that pick to be iffy, in several ways. I didn't have to "look for a reason", the reasons are evident. 

That being said, I'll wait to make any judgement, just like I did with the bar brawl. 

4 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Within an hour of it being posted and likely without speaking to the victim?  The real world isn't a Law and Order episode.  If nothing surfaces on this, I'm thrilled.  However, the timelines and conspiracy theories being put forth here defy logic.

Yeah...if she had called the police before posting on the internet, he would have been arrested or advised to turn himself in.

Just now, NewEraBills said:

True or fake it is terrible and a response is required.

Shady is not required to do anything except answer to his employer.  He doesn't owe us ****, especially if these allegations are as untrue as they seem on their face.

• Like (+1) 2