Eagles Release LB Mychal Kendricks - Signing with CLE

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Would be an interesting addition- He is definitely a rangy backer that would seemingly fit in with McD's system... But I think it'll depend on the staffs view of Milano. 

I agree - potential good fit at the right price.

Would be interesting to see what the Bills FO is thinking.

Oh man.  He’s the piece I’m looking for.  Can’t see us spending the money on him though unless we can backload the contract.  Kendrick’s, Edmunds and Milano would be pretty versatile.  Our LBs would be set imo

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I think he'll cost about $8 million per year. He definitely fills a need but there will be a lot of competition from other teams.

Might be kinda tough to get that price at this juncture.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

On this note, I have always been intrigued by the Eagles dogged pursuit of getting rid of this guy (and, until now, being unable to)- I always though he was a decent linebacker. 

This is a good point.  Has to be a reason.

They should be all over him. He’s a really solid player.  

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

This is a good point.  Has to be a reason.

They don’t want to pay him a big contract and think they can replace him for cheap.  

When you win a SB, you have to let some really good players go.

Lets go McBean!!!!!! Get this done.

33 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Would be an interesting addition- He is definitely a rangy backer that would seemingly fit in with McD's system... But I think it'll depend on the staffs view of Milano. 

Can he play the the SLB???? 

22 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

If teams were willing to pay that they would have traded him.

I hope the Bills can get in on this.

I agree. I'm thinking around 5 mil per. I'm intrigued why Philly flat out released him? He's extremely athletic and versatile and seems to be very dedicated to football, def a McD guy. Kendricks/Edmunds/Milano-Lorax is interesting! Lot of speed and versatility,can really mix things up and confuse offenses with that trio , and suddenly the LB corps has serious upside and potential!

Just now, NewEra said:

I think for him to come to buffalo it would cost upward of 8 mill a year.  And I’m fine with that.

For an offensive player like a WR we may have to overpay, or even an OL. But I think players around the league know McD as a solid defensive coach and would like to play in his defense, especially with several other good players.