Jordan Matthews to Pats

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I wonder how much was too much for us 

I don’t think the Bills could have made him any offer to come back that he would accept without greatly overpaying. He needed to go somewhere he could get his career back on track with a good QB and passing game. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This will sting...he is a great fit there with Brady.  He isnt going to be the new Moss or anything, but he will be a quality weapon that Brady will get the most out of as usual after we got nothing out of him after trading for him. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

No

Dont look now folks but if Terrence Fedes contract is a non qualifying comp pic contract(likely) the Bills are actually -1 in the comp formula and would get one because Phillip Gaines contract (630,000 yr)is already a Non qualifier.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Camp body....

Captain Pessimist? Is that you?

Yes, you found me.  Was pumped early, but now getting dragged into the darkness of past drafts and missing out on our guy.  Draft needs to get here like tomorrow.

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

Yes, you found me.  Was pumped early, but now getting dragged into the darkness of past drafts and missing out on our guy.  Draft needs to get here like tomorrow.

I'm with you 100% man! I have been poking in and out but not taking anything serious. I think there are like 20 new forums a day about 5 different topics. Few weeks to go. Hold on here it comes!!!

44 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He takes Cooks' place as their deep threat. :rolleyes:

awesome work My Friend.

always wish a good fellow like Jordan Well.

But i have no regrets seeing move on.

I do have concerns about what Bills are doing at WR though.

drafting 13 of them and see whats what when the dust settles ??

30 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Thanks for your 282 yards and 1 touchdown.  You'll always hold a special place in our hearts.

:wub:

I’m actually bummed about this. I think he could have been a real weapon with an actual qb passion to him. 

He’ll be a third down convertin’ machine. 

Guess we’ll find out for sure now. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

21 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

RBs: White, Hill, Gillislee, Burkhead, Bolden

WRs: Matthews, Hogan, Britt, Edelman, Dorsett, McCarron (supposedly their new Amendola), Patterson, Slater

LAUGHABLE! How do you get them all on the field?

Well... they don’t. Gillislee is always inactive and Slater is ST only. Outside of Edelman the WRs are interchangeable JAGs.

20 minutes ago, Estro said:

Probably one of the best places to sign a 1 year deal as a WR.  Tom Brady just got Amendola $6M per yr. from the Dolphins.

Danny shoulda been paid well before his body was wrecked as a sacrificial lamb, via Patriots.

I do not buy into that whatsoever.