Jordan Matthews to Pats

Just now, Bobby Hooks said:

Injured, and had Tyrod not throwing him the ball. Hard to fault him. 

no he sucked. zero seperation

Just now, fridge said:

Well it's pretty much a guarantee that he's going to have two monster games next year. Can you guess which ones?

pres season games two and 3. then he is injured again.

they jack him up with drugs and get 6 more games before he retires

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

no he sucked. zero seperation

pres season games two and 3. then he is injured again.

they jack him up with drugs and get 6 more games before he retires

Guess we’ll find out with a real qb throwing to him. 

I bet I’m right. 

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I’m actually bummed about this. I think he could have been a real weapon with an actual qb passion to him. 

He’ll be a third down convertin’ machine. 

Guess we’ll find out for sure now. 

Marsha has passion for him?

C'mon, Beane! How can you just let the Hoodie* play you like this? He's making a fool of you! 

If you don't do something foolish and irrational and totally against your nature at this very moment to counter this massive Bellicheck* chess move, then I'm done with this team!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Preston is jealous 

Haha, well played

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He takes Cooks' place as their deep threat. :rolleyes:

He can't play that role.  Almost everyone on this site said he could only play in the slot!?

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

Dont look now folks but if Terrence Fedes contract is a non qualifying comp pic contract(likely) the Bills are actually -1 in the comp formula and would get one because Phillip Gaines contract (630,000 yr)is already a Non qualifier.

You completely made this up.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think the Bills could have made him any offer to come back that he would accept without greatly overpaying. He needed to go somewhere he could get his career back on track with a good QB and passing game. 

I totally agree with that statement!

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Good luck to him...  Going from Tyrod to Marcia will seem like he died and went to heaven.

Maybe it will mend his broken heart?

bad luck to him playing for the Cheats**. I hope the Tredavian Nightmare gets 6 pick 6s off of his drops.

Edited by reddogblitz

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think the Bills could have made him any offer to come back that he would accept without greatly overpaying. He needed to go somewhere he could get his career back on track with a good QB and passing game. 

Like he had in Philly with Sanchez and Bradford?

6 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

In two years time,the patsies will be lucky if they are a 8-8 team.That franchise is headed downward and everybody knows it.

People been predicting this for like the last 8 years.  You are right sooner or later they will go down again. (Every team does.) but they also could become like the Steelers, never really being bad and always a contender. 

17 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

People been predicting this for like the last 8 years.  You are right sooner or later they will go down again. (Every team does.) but they also could become like the Steelers, never really being bad and always a contender. 

If they would have held on to Jimmy G., then yes they could have. Now they have to find their own QB of the future again. Tom is definitely getting to the end of the rope. Without him they are just an average team at best. The talent on the OL and the defense is also not what it once was. I think they are looking at a rebuild within the next couple of years unless they draft better. 

46 minutes ago, H2o said:

If they would have held on to Jimmy G., then yes they could have. Now they have to find their own QB of the future again. Tom is definitely getting to the end of the rope. Without him they are just an average team at best. The talent on the OL and the defense is also not what it once was. I think they are looking at a rebuild within the next couple of years unless they draft better. 

Cant have 2 qbs taking a quarter of your cap. 22 for Brady, 24 for Jimmy G( franchise tag)

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Idandria said:

We are the Patriots farm team, and have been for years. This one hurts. 

What!? This is great! I’m going to put $100 on the Bills winning the Super Bowl now. 

In his entire nfl career, the team he previously played for wins the Super Bowl...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I was excited when they traded for him but he was a bust.

The sad part of it is that, completely healed and Brady throwing to him, he'll be an MVP candidate next year.  

Edited by Irv

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

The sad part of it is that, completely healed and Brady throwing to him, he'll be an MVP candidate next year.  

I wouldn't go that far, but I can see him getting 800-1000 receiving yards.

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

He was healthy prior to being traded to the Bills last year as well.  And he'll do as well as every other WR who has gone there and people have predicted he'll be a stud.