Caption This

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

TT:  Buffalo is where QB's go to die, man.

Actually in Tyrod's case, it's where he went to get a starting opportunity and earn tens of millions of dollars.  Not exactly dying.

McCarron: Wish I had a big guy like Glenn over there in Cincy protecting my blindside. 

Taylor: Yeah, it's nice. Hey man, glad you avoided the Browns with that trade fiasco. How awful would that have been? Maybe you can come back me up here next year? 

McCarron: I dunno, I'm pretty confident I'll be a starter. 

Taylor: No matter where you go, it's a competition. It's not like you're going to go to a new team and be named the starter in March. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Tyrod. "So I hear your taking my job"

McC. " yeah man they want you out this season but couldn't get it done"

Tyrod"no they were very happy with me"

McC,"is that why another OC got fired"

Tyrod,"man that dude was horrible"

McC,"You think you can blame the OC in Cleveland when things fall apart again"

Tyrod," for sure man Cleveland won't figure it out for at least 3 seasons, every year a new OC baby"

McC. " I hear your real good at holding towels on your head"

Tyrod,"yeah man I dress really well too, won the best dressed man on the team two years running"

McC, " man Cleveland, I feel for ya"

Tyrod, "yeah it's the only place that would let me start"

McC, " you know Cleveland is drafting a QB so you being a starter there will be short lived"

Tyrod,"I made some friends on the team that will make sure I play all season"

McC, "oh so similar to what happened to Peterman when you were on the bench"

Tyrod, "Exactly"

Tyrod,"Hey man I own a church on the MBs in Buffalo, I am sure I will have one in Cleveland"

McC,"really how many members"

Tyrod,"like 3 or 4"

McC,"3 or 4, hahaha"

Tyrod," but those 3 or 4 would start a new thread every day about my greatness"

McC,"the dawg pound is a tough place to get followers, good luck with that"

McC, "well I will see you around maybe even play against you if you can get them brownies a wild card"

Tyrod,"wild card, we going to take the division"

McC," hahahahahahahahaha, that's a good one man, you should have that printed on the back of those towels you wear so when Darnold gets that division championship you can pretend it was you that made it happen,hahaha, division, with you at QB, hahaha, your a funny man".

Edited by xRUSHx

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Tyrod. "So I hear your taking my job"

McC. " yeah man they want you out this season but couldn't get it done"

Tyrod"no they were very happy with me"

McC,"is that why another OC got fired"

Tyrod,"man that dude was horrible"

McC,"You think you can blame the OC in Cleveland when things fall apart again"

Tyrod," for sure man Cleveland won't figure it out for at least 3 seasons, every year a new OC baby"

McC. " I hear your real good at holding towels on your head"

Tyrod,"yeah man I dress really well too, won the best dressed man on the team two years running"

McC, " man Cleveland, I feel for ya"

Tyrod, "yeah it's the only place that would let me start"

McC, " you know Cleveland is drafting a QB so you being a starter there will be short lived"

Tyrod,"I made some friends on the team that will make sure I play all season"

McC, "oh so similar to what happened to Peterman when you were on the bench"

Tyrod, "Exactly"

McC, "well I will see you around maybe even play against you if you can get them brownies a wild card"

Tyrod,"wild card, we going to take the division"

McC," hahahahahahahahaha, that's a good one man, you should have that printed on the back of those towels you wear so when Darnold gets that division championship you can pretend it was you that made it happen,hahaha, division, qith you at QB, hahaha, your a funny man"

you need help.

• Haha (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Hey Tyrod, "I know how to score a touchdown in the Playoffs."

34 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

ex00ijKu?format=jpg&name=600x314

tyrod: Hey AJ, could you point me to the middle of the field you speak of? And WTH I thought you where 3" taller than me. What up??

AJ: camera angles man.

Why ppl geta mad at Tyrod when all he did was be Tyrod?

Be mad at those that either didnt see his weaknesses and address them right away, or that they decided to have a 5th round rookie qb as his back up. The gm and coach had the chance throughout training camp to formaly assess him and did nothing. They also had enough film on him to figure out how to utilize him best.

This is for all you Beane and Mc Dermot lovers out there.

There are also a lot of coaches and GMs that love this guy only because they see how poorly he was uses with us. 

Its like watching an old person drive a Lamborgini really slow, and you onky wish you had the opportunity to drive it. You will see the Browns dtive the hell out of that Lambo and many on this board will see the obvious, good qb, not great, but he wasnt used the right way with us, ever!

47 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Why ppl geta mad at Tyrod when all he did was be Tyrod?

Be mad at those that either didnt see his weaknesses and address them right away, or that they decided to have a 5th round rookie qb as his back up. The gm and coach had the chance throughout training camp to formaly assess him and did nothing. They also had enough film on him to figure out how to utilize him best.

This is for all you Beane and Mc Dermot lovers out there.

There are also a lot of coaches and GMs that love this guy only because they see how poorly he was uses with us. 

Its like watching an old person drive a Lamborgini really slow, and you onky wish you had the opportunity to drive it. You will see the Browns dtive the hell out of that Lambo and many on this board will see the obvious, good qb, not great, but he wasnt used the right way with us, ever!

Just got through your first line and thought he is off his meds.....

TT: Why don't you and Cordy just switch jerseys now ?

AJ: This is as far north as my wife will let me play

TT: I hope she likes chicken wings

AJ: It takes awhile to get used to the Ohio fans with bags over their heads

TT: Hopefully the river won't catch fire

AJ: A one win season and you'll get the key to the C-town

TT: Is there any bonus money for winning the battle of Ohio?

AJ: No but the Brown family will give you some exhibition Reds tickets

TT: Never had a brother for a head coach

AJ: Marvin made me get these tats to help my street cred with Pacman and Vontaze

Edited by stuvian
  • Like (+1) 1