Source: Major Bills news coming next week

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Imo the name hasn’t leaked because the player has asked for privacy and it’s a medical issue, therefore legally the “reporters” don’t know or can’t say

They say its a starter, so instead of saying who it is, say who it isn't and we will know.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The football concerns are secondary. This is someone that gave a lot to the team. He has a family at home and a future t worry about. Let’s have a little class and refrain from talking about how expendable the different options are. 

This is horrible no matter who it's is. 

Just now, Tatonka68 said:

They say its a starter, so instead of saying who it is, say who it isn't and we will know.

I'm sure the press is organizing right now to stalk every offensive started to determine who it is by process of elimination.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The football concerns are secondary. This is someone that gave a lot to the team. He has a family at home and a future t worry about. Let’s have a little class and refrain from talking about how expendable the different options are. 

we are fans, we arent reaching out to players and their families personally, we are allowed to speculate as to what players would impact the team more...theres nothing classless or disrespectful about that man

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

we are fans, we arent reaching out to players and their families personally, we are allowed to speculate as to what players would impact the team more...theres nothing classless or disrespectful about that man

Re-read what I said. Of course we can speculate. Saying “I hope it’s ____” is classless. 

9 minutes ago, cd1 said:

It would be major news if any of the leagues current quarterbacks sustained and injury that is carreer ending.

A Monday press conference makes sense due to the Senior Bowl and Pro Bowl this weekend.

I think it is Tyrod Taylor.

this does have some logic to it.

4 minutes ago, joshmo65 said:

Hopefully not, but it could be a suicide attempt that resulted in injury which would make a lot of sense why everything is so hush.  Never like to see someone lose their livelihood.

That was my thought, but didn't want to go there. I hope not.

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

My sentiments, exactly!  I just hope for whoever it is, their quality of life, post football, won't be drastically affected.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Dude this whole thing is in appropriate. 

But there is a fine line between speculating an injury vs. someone killing themselves.  Most of the discussion is about who anyways.

Tyrod kind of makes sense though in that to the outside media our starting QB who we made the playoffs with in a QB starved league would seem a death blow if you bought into the Tyrod is good thought.

Edited by Woodman19

1 minute ago, nucci said:

I agree but how could a Taylor injury ruin the off-season? They planned to move on from him anyway

Well he would be the first QB forced into retirement from a head injury, maybe not all time but definitely since the spot light has been pointed at CTE.

It would not only be the end of a young man's career but it would be another reason for more outcry against the sport itself. So if it is TT this could be very bad.

17 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Surprised at the lack of speculation on CLay, that is where my money is.   

That was my first guess as well. Maybe he did something late in the year or jax game that made it worse and is calling it quits. We know he has a chronic knee problem and doesnt practice much, and when we signed him the miami drs said around 3 or 4 years is what he had left right? Hes at that point now