Wildcard Weekend: Bills at Jax - 2nd Half Thread

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Not sure I agree with that. 

do you see how well Jacksonville's defense is playing? And the mistakes and missed plays by Buffalo? 

I agree that that there has been some questionable play calling at times though. But we are getting outplayed right now. 

A few plays left on the field, I agree. But the game management (play calling, inability to adjust, not rushing to the line there) is why they lose

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The fact that KB has been single covered most of the game and has only 1 catch is inexcusable. Taylor need to do towel head right now and take himself out of the game.

Not like hes had a lot of targets.....TT is captain checkdown 2.0 with athleticism.

Saw this coming in the first half.  Too many missed opportunities and TT playing way too tentative.  Gotta play balls out in the playoffs, not like you're scared to make a mistake.  This game is a microcosm of the TT era.  

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

I would be very happy if Buffalo did this. 

Trade for Alex Smith, sign him to a 2-3 year extension and then draft a QB to groom behind him to take over eventually. 

Alex Smith is a good QB though. Not the greatest but he's better than our current options. 

I'd take Keennman.  But Smith is okay.   He can hit WR's.  Im for a fa qb and new OC.  we need som LB's ans seindary help.