Bills at Patriots* - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, so I don't feel payments are being made, etc. etc., but I have seen officials who give too much respect to successful programs.  When deciding either/or they give the benefit of the doubt to the favorite on the presumption that they usually make plays like that.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I was trying to figure out what Brady not playing has anything to do with Tyrod's performance.  Then I realized his username BigDingus is meant to be instructive

Not only that. But he blatantly disregards 2 passes that shoulda been td’s. 

He must agree with the refs then I guess. In which case that’s a whole other level of stupid as well. 

Just now, Strethor said:

This game is gonna go down to the wire.. That 4 point cushion would be so nice right now 

A TD overturned and a 4th down given back to them that resulted in 3 points...that is a 7point differential

When an offense does well, they're on the field more correct? Therefore the defense gets more time to rest. If the offense is going 3 & out, the defense is always on the field and is tired half way through the game (see half the Bills games this year).

If Jacboy Brissett, a 3rd round rookie, is your starting QB, your offense doesn't perform nearly as well as it does a HOF QB. The offense spins its wheels, while the pressure is on the defense to win the game. We've seen it how many times with the Bills this year? 

But again, Tyrod threw for ONE TD in that game, and that's it. His other 4 games? Nothing. And he's 0-4 with worse & worse stats.

Completion percentage has gone down every game.
Yards have gone down every game.

Passer rating has gone down every game.

But yes, Tyrod is great "Happy Days" for sure!