Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, Jackington said:

Just want to say thanks for being 1 of 3 people on this board pointing out that benching Tyrod was stupid.  Bills fans got what they wished for. Just wish the coach was better than the fans are....

Oh i'm not going to let them forget it. I'm a Brit that voted Remain in our referendum and it's refreshing to be able to point out other people's idiocy this early!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

Let's take a look at their QB decisions (since that is the most import decision a front office makes)

• In the draft, passed on every QB other than Trubisky, including Deshaun Watson. 
  • Re-signed Taylor when they could have escaped his contract
  • Put Taylor in a west coast offense, the worst scheme match possible
  • Decided that a 5th round pick was ready to take over the QB position, on the road, while the team is 5-4

Every one of these decisions look to be wrong.  How much confidence does anyone have that they will make the right decision next year?

I'm definitely starting to question the intelligence of these coaches and our future in general. Ever since Dareus was traded this team has just quit. And who's quit on whom is somewhat irrelevant at this point.

Just now, gr8billsfan said:

Poor Offensive Line. Poor Defensive schemes. Poor QB play. Plus we have the injuries piling up as they do every single frickin season!! UGH....

We always win at letting fans hopes down...

You should have never believed it in the first place. 

At Cincy, chance to go to 4-1, the Bills lose.

At New York, chance to go 6-2, the Bills lose. 

Every step up game the Bills have they choke. 

You should have never believed in the first place. 

Just now, Real McCoy said:

We have all endured a lot of suck over this drought. This is by far the worse we have ever looked. I think the Browns could beat this team right now.

These Pats games are going to be rough as hell.

I think you're forgetting Greggo's first season. Eddie Robinson.

It took 9 passes dude. How could you even seriously type what you just did....

Because I'm not defending Peterman, I'm saying Tyrod's low INT count is not that impressive when he's not throwing passes far enough to get intercepted.  Bottom line, neither of these guys is the answer.