Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, Bill_with_it said:

Your such a malinformed sports fan that lacks in knowledge about the game. I showed you facts and yet you clowned. There is literally no way Tyrod could have done that. You play to win the game. Peterman had no shot at winning this game from the beginning.

-one of the worst qbs facing pressure in preseason

- rookie

-first start

-on the road

- against bosa and ingram

once again

you are completely wrong you are going 0 fo right now.

Ok killer.

Quick, someone get Pegula on the like and get Bill_with_it a job!

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

How many !@#$ing times did I say it - good teams make schemes around their talent. We put a guy in that fits the scheme. Maybe the coaches need to check their egos and realize their scheme sucks horse ****. 

Yes.

I was saying Thursday night, Taylor would be a stud in that Tennessee offense. We are seeing that he was actually a serviceable QB, capable of more when schemed up right.

Look what his replacement is doing with same line, WR, plus Glenn!

I know Matthews n KB are out. Taylor barely played with them or Clay. McD panicked n made a terrible decision, said it all week.

The tank talk isn't reality, that's all I can say on that

2 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Your such a malinformed sports fan that lacks in knowledge about the game. I showed you facts and yet you clowned. There is literally no way Tyrod could have done that. You play to win the game. Peterman had no shot at winning this game from the beginning.

-one of the worst qbs facing pressure in preseason

- rookie

-first start

-on the road

- against bosa and ingram

once again

you are completely wrong you are going 0 fo right now.

Don’t hurt yourself patting your back 

Taylor isn’t the answer either so I win there. 

1-1

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 INTS - MAYBE- were Peterman's fault.  The entire team is devoid of talent.

the first int was Demarco's fault, two were completely the OL's fault as Peterman was hit while throwing.

let's not even look at the defense's inability to make a stop....  front 7 on d is embarrassing.

not saying Peterman is the answer, but this is a total team bed-sh*t

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

2 INTS - MAYBE- were Peterman's fault.  The entire team is devoid of talent.

the first int was Demarco's fault, two were completely the OL's fault as Peterman was hit while throwing.

let's not even look at the defense's inability to make a stop....  front 7 on d is embarrassing.

not saying Peterman is the answer, but this is a total team bed-sh*t

4 are his fault - maybe 3 if u think it's ok to just chuck it up in the area of ur guy on third dow.

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

This team sucks and McD is looking more and more like a joke of a HC. 

Bang I'm speechless.  We're going to get routed for a 3rd straight week by a mediocre 3-6 Charger team with no fan base. I feel bad for Peterman he's a good kid but he's way in over his head on today's game. And our Olineman should all just quit football they're an embarrassment. 

8 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

This team was never going to make the playoffs this year.

Taylor will never take a team to the playoffs as a starter.

Bills will tank the rest of this season.

Peterman will start the rest of the year.

Preach! Near sighted naysayers who need everything to be instant will of course disagree. The 5 wins happened and people still got drunk. Now they wanna cut their nose off to spite their face. In 2 yrs if the draft capital busts and we are still looking like this fine - move on. Until then, let em do their thing!!

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So here is the question. 

Does Pegula stick with McD if the rest of the year they are beat up physically on the field and blown out in the scoreboard like we are seeing

No chance McD gets fired anytime soon. I see him getting at least 3 years of mediocre results

8 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

Most points the chargers have ever scored in the 1st half. Most rushing tds ever allowed last week against Saints. Also a franchise record for them. 

Benched a QB who was 5-4 with a 10-3 TD/INT ratio for a guy who throws 5 interceptions in the first half. 

Trades away all of our good players. 

This coach stinks. 

Yes. Yes. Yes. Im fine with them stockpiling picks but starting Peterman was stupid and ruined any chance at the playoffs.