Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

After seeing Nate’s performance today? Somehow I doubt it.

Still doesn't change the fact his starting job was taken away from him mid-season. The Bills were willing to throw a 5th round rookie in there over Tyrod thinking ANYTHING has got to be better than THIS. Regardless of how it panned out on the field, that would resonate with any semi-competitive person. 

If Tyrod is truly a self motivated and driven person, it should really hype him up to make him want to lay it all out there and prove he's worthy of being a starting NFL QB.

Just now, Sweats said:

I don't know what their plan was, but does it honestly look like a plan the past 3 weeks?

If they're planning on winning, they are doing it wrong...........if they are planning on tanking, then they are on the right track.

Except they're not.

I said it in the offseason. They needed to trade Tyrod and Shady McCoy too.

they needed to ENSURE it was a tank.

25 minutes ago, gr8billsfan said:

Poor Offensive Line. Poor Defensive schemes. Poor QB play. Plus we have the injuries piling up as they do every single frickin season!! UGH....

We always win at letting fans hopes down...

Isn't that the truth that's something you can set your clock to every year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

Part of being an NFL QB is recognizing a blitz or the pocket collapsing, and stepping up into the pocket. Both guys suck at it, one of them tries to make a play running instead of tossing it up for grabs. 

And Peterman will learn. How many years has Tyrod been in the league and he still can't get the ball in the receiver's catch radius in the endzone. Tyrod isn't the answer, let's use the rest of the season to see if Peterman is. If not, then draft a QB.

Just now, Sweats said:

I don't know what their plan was, but does it honestly look like a plan the past 3 weeks?

If they're planning on winning, they are doing it wrong...........if they are planning on tanking, then they are on the right track.

There is no plan, thats why this looks so bad. The plan can't be to tank when the Bills are 5-2. What, draw the fans in, get them excited and then tank? All while trading for a big threat WR? 

That doesn't make sense, they wanted to win. Problem is they traded away a lot of talent.

On 11/17/2017 at 6:13 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We would have to call up that PS RB now right? No way we could go into Sunday with 2 RBs right? Or get Banyard back?

Or better yet, how Cool would it be to see them have Tyrod play some RB? You could run pitches to him and for a moment the defense would have to freeze at the threat of a pass. Kind of a 2 qb system