Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

It's can't be a tank year after you a team foes 5-2 to start. You tank from the get go, not after you have a chance. 

If that's there plan, they are idiots.

Im just wondering if they planned a tank year from the very beginning and it turned out that the team over-achieved the first 5 games...........McD gets rid of some players and starts Peterman to slow the roll and BOOM..........tank year once again.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Sweats said:

Im just wondering if they planned a tank year from the very beginning and it turned out that the team over-achieved the first 5 games...........McD gets rid of some players and starts Peterman to slow the roll and BOOM..........tank year once again.

Agree

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

The best we can hope that comes from this game is Tyrod got a wake up call and developed a sense of urgency. When you're 3rd & long, dumping off 2 yard passes to the RB while you steadily fall further & further behind isn't ok. 

Maybe this lights a fire under his ass and next game he tears up the Chiefs (the Giants beat them today, so let a man dream)!

Crazier things have happened 

Just now, Nihilarian said:

Next year Cousins, Brees, and Bradford. Alex Smith might be available too.

I'd take Smith every day of the week. QB's are playing successfully longer & longer, and Smith is only 33 compared to Brees who will be 39 in January. 

People said Brees was old years ago, yet imagine if the Bills had him the past 6 years! There's a chance Smith could still be playing at a high level until he's 39 or older too (it's unlikely Brees just retires this year), so out of all options available I'd take him 1st and foremost.

Just now, Marty McFly said:

Pow! Bang! Boom! Suck it petermen ballwashers!

On some real shir i feel bad for the kid. This coaching staff looks like sht for throwing in a rook that wasn't ready to start for a team still in the playoff mix.

Fans look like sht for earing the move up.

Don't be a Jizz on such a crap day. Our friggin HC is the one that said he was ready, we as fans can only go with that.

1 minute ago, PastaJoe said:

It was the right decision. Tyrod was doing nothing in the past couple of games. I blame the OL for not giving Peterman time in the pocket.

Part of being an NFL QB is recognizing a blitz or the pocket collapsing, and stepping up into the pocket. Both guys suck at it, one of them tries to make a play running instead of tossing it up for grabs. 

1 minute ago, Sweats said:

They traded for KB.... and got rid of Dareus... 

That still makes no sense, I'm sorry. They are idiots if that was there plan.