Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I’m thankful for that. We really don’t need playoff delusions. This isn’t a playoff team with anyone at QB. 

Amen, brother! 

As bad as the QB has been the last three weeks the defense has been worse! And yes, even 5 INT's worse.

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

The best we can hope that comes from this game is Tyrod got a wake up call and developed a sense of urgency. When you're 3rd & long, dumping off 2 yard passes to the RB while you steadily fall further & further behind isn't ok. 

Maybe this lights a fire under his ass and next game he tears up the Chiefs (the Giants beat them today, so let a man dream)!

I can see this, watch his urgency from here out and you will know.

Edited by Real McCoy

3 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

I think the point isn't whether he is the answer or not - the head coach made an obviously incorrect decision and it resulted in his team not even having a chance today. 

It was the right decision. Tyrod was doing nothing in the past couple of games. I blame the OL for not giving Peterman time in the pocket.

1 minute ago, mjt328 said:

Amazing how the Peterman crowd suddenly realized all of this teams problems cannot be pinned on the Quarterback alone.

Yes the O-Line sucks.  Yes the system sucks.  Yes the defense sucks.

It sucked when Tyrod was playing too.

Benching the veteran starter with a 5-4 record was a stupid decision.  Now they look even dumber going back to Tyrod with the rookie falling apart.

Pow! Bang! Boom! Suck it petermen ballwashers!

On some real shir i feel bad for the kid. This coaching staff looks like sht for throwing in a rook that wasn't ready to start for a team still in the playoff mix.

Fans look like sht for earing the move up.