Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Aaaaand back to overthrowing receivers... The QB position on this team is just awful. 

No, I'm not saying Peterman is better, simply they're both bad. The 2018 draft may as well be our Super Bowl, as it will either set us back 3+ more years or finally lead to us to success for the first time this millennium.

7 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Reason why the blame against Tyrod for the failings of the entire team was stupid. Benching Tyrod was a desperate move by the Bills. They stuck him in a system that does not play to his strengths and forced him to be something he is not a pocket passer.

Team was built to run the ball and stop the run with Tyrod being the game manager who didn't screw up. I disagreed with the Dareus trade and felt he would come around when the team was winning. Now with the season lost let the rookie take his lumps and try to get some of his confidence back. Not point in bringing Taylor back in as the team needs to move on if they plan to keep running Dennison's offense.

This regime is a joke process my ass. Same old Bills regime with no real direction

Just now, Sweats said:

Down by 30 points and we kick the FG...............oh god, this is awful and yet comical at the same time.

You really think they had a chance at 4th and 10.  ****.  They should have kicked the fg at 3rd and 10 to keep time on the clock for later.