Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

You should have never believed it in the first place. 

At Cincy, chance to go to 4-1, the Bills lose.

At New York, chance to go 6-2, the Bills lose. 

Every step up game the Bills have they choke. 

You should have never believed in the first place. 

I thought i was supposed to Billieve!?

Side note.... Our zone coverage is lame af.

Just now, run dat back said:

It took 9 passes dude. How could you even seriously type what you just did....

Because I'm not defending Peterman, I'm saying Tyrod's low INT count is not that impressive when he's not throwing passes far enough to get intercepted.  Bottom line, neither of these guys is the answer.

but but but 10 tds in 9 games...

Just now, Captain Murica said:

Love the DBs lining 10 yards off the wide receivers

McDermott talks about earning the right to win, and getting better everyday. 

Yet, week after week, we play soft coverage against EVERY WR in the league like they're Randy Moss in their prime. 

He deserves to be flame broiled after this all-time stinker.

I'll give anyone credit that is still watching this joke of a team.

I shut it off when it was 21-7 and my blood pressure was likely through the roof then. My body is getting too old to put up with the stress of watching our two "professional" sports teams - I drink enough already as it is.

Both the Sabres and Bills should be forced to send individual letters of apology to season ticket holders as punishment for most of them not showing up to play as professional athletes. Heck, they ought to refund the entire season ticket $$ too!

In addition, they all ought to feel embarrassed that they cannot provide something better than a train wreck for their 110% dedicated fan base.

It just keeps happening year after year after year. I'm only hanging onto these two teams by a thread now and my interest in either one is waning more and more with each depressing losing season.

I think I'll just cash in the chips on both teams now and wait and see what next season brings.

I'm done.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This is what happens. Only can mask a talentless team so often 

Reason why the blame against Tyrod for the failings of the entire team was stupid. Benching Tyrod was a desperate move by the Bills. They stuck him in a system that does not play to his strengths and forced him to be something he is not a pocket passer.

Team was built to run the ball and stop the run with Tyrod being the game manager who didn't screw up. I disagreed with the Dareus trade and felt he would come around when the team was winning. Now with the season lost let the rookie take his lumps and try to get some of his confidence back. Not point in bringing Taylor back in as the team needs to move on if they plan to keep running Dennison's offense.