Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Oh i'm not going to let them forget it. I'm a Brit that voted Remain in our referendum and it's refreshing to be able to point out other people's idiocy this early!

Well at least we know that Johnson and Gove are the result of generations of Conservative party inbreeding.

Whats the Bills excuse?

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

the worse thing ever is they might finish 5-11 and have a shot at a top ten pick.

But really does anyone think this organization no matter who it is drafting

is going to draft impact players? I don't.

They had a top 10 pick this past draft and a whole board of QBs to choose from.  McDermott decided to punt the QB position to next season for some stupid reason.  Maybe he'll trade back in the first round to get that HB/FB hybrid to replace Tolbert.

Just now, Bacchus44 said:

I'll give anyone credit that is still watching this joke of a team.

I shut it off when it was 21-7 and my blood pressure was likely through the roof then. My body is getting too old to put up with the stress of watching our two "professional" sports teams - I drink enough already as it is.

Both the Sabres and Bills should be forced to send individual letters of apology to season ticket holders as punishment for most of them not showing up to play as professional athletes. Heck, they ought to refund the entire season ticket $$ too!

In addition, they all ought to feel embarrassed that they cannot provide something better than a train wreck for their 110% dedicated fan base.

It just keeps happening year after year after year. I'm only hanging onto these two teams by a thread now and my interest in either one is waning more and more with each depressing losing season.

I think I'll just cash in the chips on both teams now and wait and see what next season brings.

I'm done.

Pegula really has a knack for hiring the right people. This defense is really bothering people. Great job coach! Maybe there is a bible verse or a cliche you can recite to fix the fact that you have turned us in to the worst team in the league. Thanks Terry. This team is a !@#$ing disgrace again. Just like your hockey team 

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Thank you (+1) 1