Cutler to Miami

ALLEN1QB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kaepernick is a better QB than Taylor but I don't want him near this team. Cutler would be a upgrade for Miami and Kaepernick would be a upgrade for Buffalo.

Ehhhh I don't know about kaep being better than Tyrod right now. He was less accurate than Tyrod and that is one of the big complaints against Tyrod.

Don't get me wrong kaep should be a starter in this league but for teams like the browns or jets

Ehhhh I don't know about kaep being better than Tyrod right now. He was less accurate than Tyrod and that is one of the big complaints against Tyrod.

Don't get me wrong kaep should be a starter in this league but for teams like the browns or jets

Look at Kaepernick receivers the last couple of years then wonder why his accuracy was so bad

I think Kaepernick would fit well in Dolphins offense

I think Kaepernick is a better QB than Taylor but I don't want him near this team. Cutler would be a upgrade for Miami and Kaepernick would be a upgrade for Buffalo.

I was listening to local sports talk radio earlier and the 2 guys on the show were both on the side of Kap should get another NFL job and they thought he was better than someone like Cutler. LOL!

This, however, was the opposite of what I heard on COMCAST Sports Bay Area yesterday where the host, also the Raiders play-by-play broadcaster, doesn't like Kap and thinks he can't play.

1tlx38.jpg

I think this thread is about to turn ugly. I for one agree with Kaep and I'm a Vet, and I'm not offended at the least. Also his stance is not about the country, veterans or whatever everyone ******* their pants over. His stance is against police brutality and the overall mistreatment of blacks, but that's not important to everyone. I wonder what if Kaep was queer and he took a knee for the overall mistreatment of gays, I'm sure America would rally around him and praise him as a hero. I'll probably get banned for this reply, but frankly I can give to *****. At the end of the day I'll still be a 40 yo proud Bills fan who bleeds red, white and Buffalo blue. Hoorah!!

You started it...

Glad the NFL is shitting on him, getting what he deserves.

I agree with you T-Bom.

I think that any U.S. citizen who voices a dissenting political opinion should be punished by eliminating the opportunity for that citizen to ever work again in their profession.

I only hope that all the other professional football leagues prevent him from working. I hope all the football leagues in the world agree. That will prove a point to the people of the world.

You speak up! You lose your career!

And Sean Penn needs to keep his mouth shut, too!

I agree with you T-Bom.

I think that any U.S. citizen who voices a dissenting political opinion should be punished by eliminating the opportunity for that citizen to ever work again in their profession.

I only hope that all the other professional football leagues prevent him from working. I hope all the football leagues in the world agree. That will prove a point to the people of the world.

You'd fit right in under the North Korean regime. Conform or pay the consequences.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I agree with you T-Bom.

Hey, the douche has every right to do his little protests, fine. Now he's realizing there are some consequences. He is free to choose to protest, NFL teams are free to choose not hire him. It's nice we all get to choose.

Edited by T-Bomb