Cutler to Miami

ALLEN1QB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutler has the talent just has not displayed the ability to consistently produce. It has been speculated that Cutlers lack of desire leads to his downfall. This scares me a little if he went to Miami. If Cutler decided to focus and become a good team mate and leader the Dolphins could be really scary. Miami is much like the Bills and a lot of other teams for that matter, good QB play away from being a great team.

If the Cutler/Gase combo is such a winner, Miami would have been seeking him out before Tannehill's injury. Those of you suggesting this is "better" for Miami than if Tanny was starting are fooling yourselves.

If the Cutler/Gase combo is such a winner, Miami would have been seeking him out before Tannehill's injury. Those of you suggesting this is "better" for Miami than if Tanny was starting are fooling yourselves.

There's a reason why there were zero takers after his release from the Bears while guys like Hoyer and Glennon got UFA deals to be starting QBs.

Combo of two things for me. First for some reason the Bills more times than not have Tannehill's number. I'm not saying Cutler is awesome, I am saying Cutler has ability that Tannehill doesn't . And Eball as you know the Bills have a long storied history of helping opponents look good. Cutler will probably end up staying retired he displayed marginal passion for the game. If he comes back and plays w passion that concerns me.

I think this thread is about to turn ugly. I for one agree with Kaep and I'm a Vet, and I'm not offended at the least. Also his stance is not about the country, veterans or whatever everyone ******* their pants over. His stance is against police brutality and the overall mistreatment of blacks, but that's not important to everyone. I wonder what if Kaep was queer and he took a knee for the overall mistreatment of gays, I'm sure America would rally around him and praise him as a hero. I'll probably get banned for this reply, but frankly I can give to *****. At the end of the day I'll still be a 40 yo proud Bills fan who bleeds red, white and Buffalo blue. Hoorah!!

:thumbsup:

They signed Cutler not Kaepernick. Take the Kap crap to PPP

Cutler is 2nd best qb in afce. We should have taken a shot.

They haven't signed him as of yet and Cutler sucks as evidenced by him retiring to the broadcast booth when he was available to all teams because there were no takers.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

They signed Cutler not Kaepernick. Take the Kap crap to PPP

Cutler is 2nd best qb in afce. We should have taken a shot.

This says it all. This is not true at all. TT is hands down better than Cutler at this stage.

I think Kaepernick is a better QB than Taylor but I don't want him near this team. Cutler would be a upgrade for Miami and Kaepernick would be a upgrade for Buffalo.

I completely disagree with this statement. Kaep is not as good as Tyrod or he would have a job regardless of his "off the field" concerns. He is better than most of the leagues back ups but not an automatic starter anymore.

This says it all. This is not true at all. TT is hands down better than Cutler at this stage.

Based on your love ?

I don't think Jay Cutler aided by the top run game would have went 1-6 vs .500 teams or struggled to pass over the middle/obtain 200 yards passing.

Cutty play action/dart over the middle. Ooooooh weeeee. Yes please.

You're entitled to your opinion though.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

Based on your love ?

I don't think Jay Cutler aided by the top run game would have went 1-6 vs .500 teams or struggled to pass over the middle/obtain 200 yards passing.

Cutty play action/dart over the middle. Ooooooh weeeee. Yes please.

You're entitled to your opinion though.

TT is a big reason why the running game works so well. The defense was the main problem in 2016. That and poor game day coaching. Cutler is a turnover waiting to happen. TT does not turn the ball over. You are wrong.

TT is a big reason why the running game works so well. The defense was the main problem in 2016. That and poor game day coaching. Cutler is a turnover waiting to happen. TT does not turn the ball over. You are wrong.

Unsubscribe

Save your excuses for the season, it's gonna be a funny one.

Combo of two things for me. First for some reason the Bills more times than not have Tannehill's number. I'm not saying Cutler is awesome, I am saying Cutler has ability that Tannehill doesn't . And Eball as you know the Bills have a long storied history of helping opponents look good. Cutler will probably end up staying retired he displayed marginal passion for the game. If he comes back and plays w passion that concerns me.

I refuse to hold the sins of the prior Bills' organization against the team going forward. Pretty much everything has changed. I realize McD hasn't coached a game yet, but I'm already confident we'll see the most prepared team in years.

And Cutler sucks.

Unsubscribe

Save your excuses for the season, it's gonna be a funny one.

Why don't you pick apart my post and tell me why it's wrong? That's discussion. Or is it that to you all the worlds problems are TT fault because you have an irrational hate for the guy, and throw anything out there to rile people up.

I agree with this assessment regarding Tyrod. Cutler has heaps of talent if he puts it all together but he hasn't done that lately which is how he ended up in the booth.

"Not only no, but **** no. We don't need that interception machine.""Id rather stick Moore than spend anything more than league minimum on Cutler. I'd gladly take Kaepernick."..Some comments form the Miami message boards.

I agree with this assessment regarding Tyrod. Cutler has heaps of talent if he puts it all together but he hasn't done that lately which is how he ended up in the booth.

Yep. I put up a couple of quotes from Miami's message board. Fans are not too happy about this.

I don't care what anyone says. IMO, Matt Moore is better then Tannehill and Cutler. I would rather have Moore then a lot of starters in the league (including ours). Hopefully Miami is dumb enough to start cutler

Not usually the best way to enter a discussion.

Care to explain why Matt Moore has been in the league for nearly 10 years and is still a backup?

holy !@#$ing ****.

are you !@#$s really turning this in to a Kaepernick thread?

seriously, its disgusting and thank god ESPN is getting their way with you sheep.

I think this thread is about to turn ugly. I for one agree with Kaep and I'm a Vet, and I'm not offended at the least. Also his stance is not about the country, veterans or whatever everyone ******* their pants over. His stance is against police brutality and the overall mistreatment of blacks, but that's not important to everyone. I wonder what if Kaep was queer and he took a knee for the overall mistreatment of gays, I'm sure America would rally around him and praise him as a hero. I'll probably get banned for this reply, but frankly I can give to *****. At the end of the day I'll still be a 40 yo proud Bills fan who bleeds red, white and Buffalo blue. Hoorah!!

the only reason this thread is getting ugly is becaues blowhards like you feel the need to get on a pedestal and bring this kind of opinion to a location where it doesn't belong.

so, take this crap elsewhere.

there have been 1,000 kaepernick threads in the last year and change. we don't need your snowflake thoughts here when the discussion is about cutler. we don't need anyones.

holy !@#$ing ****.

seriously, its disgusting and thank god ESPN is getting their way with you sheep.

the only reason this thread is getting ugly is becaues blowhards like you feel the need to get on a pedestal and bring this kind of opinion to a location where it doesn't belong.

there have been 1,000 kaepernick threads in the last year and change. we don't need your snowflake thoughts here when the discussion is about cutler. we don't need anyones.

If CP wants to protest, he should do it on his own time, not the NFL's time, his employer. all I'll say about it.

If CP wants to protest, he should do it on his own time, not the NFL's time, his employer. all I'll say about it.

if people want to talk about protests, cp, kaep, jay cutler, kyle orton protesting... any of that.

make a thread for it. this thread is about cutler to miami.

Ehhhh I don't know about kaep being better than Tyrod right now. He was less accurate than Tyrod and that is one of the big complaints against Tyrod.

Don't get me wrong kaep should be a starter in this league but for teams like the browns or jets

Teams trying to tank?

I think Miami is best match for Cuttler due to Adam Gase.

Not usually the best way to enter a discussion.

Care to explain why Matt Moore has been in the league for nearly 10 years and is still a backup?

Matt Moore has played well and out played the starter almost every time he has been given a shot. His QBR was 3rd in the league last year in the games he played. If you look at the dolphins offensives performance in seasons where Moore played, they look much closer to a top half team. That's not always the case with them.

I am not in the practices to tell you why he has never gotten a look as a starter. I can only tell you what I can assume. The last few times when Moore's contract ran out, he chose to resign in Miami and stay a backup (Rather then go out and compete for a job with some other team)I'm not sure if that helps my case. Perhaps he is content with living in south beach, taking less hits, having less pressure and still getting paid. I can't give you an answer for why he has stayed a backup but it's not as if every coach in the league, always plays the best guy. We have seen players shine when given the chance in every sport. We have seen the Bills start QBs because of draft status and not ability, more then once. The best QB on a roster is not always the starter.

Maybe the fact that he has stayed a backup is more about bad coaching and not about his play. All I know is that when we have played Miami in the past few years, I would much rather see Tannehill then Moore. Hopefully I am in the minority here, because all I want from the dolphins are losing efforts.

Castro loving Kaeperprick would get skewered in Miami. He called America oppressive while wearing a Castro t-shirt?? If Colon really wants to know what oppression is, move to Cuba, dummy.

Matt Moore has played well and out played the starter almost every time he has been given a shot. His QBR was 3rd in the league last year in the games he played. If you look at the dolphins offensives performance in seasons where Moore played, they look much closer to a top half team. That's not always the case with them.

I am not in the practices to tell you why he has never gotten a look as a starter. I can only tell you what I can assume. The last few times when Moore's contract ran out, he chose to resign in Miami and stay a backup (Rather then go out and compete for a job with some other team)I'm not sure if that helps my case. Perhaps he is content with living in south beach, taking less hits, having less pressure and still getting paid. I can't give you an answer for why he has stayed a backup but it's not as if every coach in the league, always plays the best guy. We have seen players shine when given the chance in every sport. We have seen the Bills start QBs because of draft status and not ability, more then once. The best QB on a roster is not always the starter.

Maybe the fact that he has stayed a backup is more about bad coaching and not about his play. All I know is that when we have played Miami in the past few years, I would much rather see Tannehill then Moore. Hopefully I am in the minority here, because all I want from the dolphins are losing efforts.

Based on watching him and his career numbers his name should be Meh Moore. He's a good back up QB and nothing more than that.

This - I agree that Moore is better than many starters, including Cutler IMO.

For whatever reason(s) Moore doesn't care about being a starter - he's had the chances - but he'd rather stay in Miami.

I don't know. That second Miami game would have been a W if the defense/ST played better. Moore is good for a few starts, but I think he would be exposed a whole 16 games.Could be wrong.

Lots of people thought Frank Reich outplayed Jim Kelly when he had a chance to be the starter.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't think it's a very realistic one.

holy !@#$ing ****.

I posted for you Trumptards on here on your tiny pedestal. Did you see the meme I replied to? I can say what the **** I wanna say, and I say it to piss guys like you off. No wonder you are offended and feel the need to reply. Btw call me a snowflake to my face, I got enough heat to melt your snowflake *** damn Trumpeteer foh!!

I posted for you Trumptards on here on your tiny pedestal. Did you see the meme I replied to? I can say what the **** I wanna say, and I say it to piss guys like you off. No wonder you are offended and feel the need to reply. Btw call me a snowflake to my face, I got enough heat to melt your snowflake *** damn Trumpeteer foh!!

With all due respect, you cant act like that in here. Be the better person and take it over to PPP or just keep it to yourself.

Why don't you pick apart my post and tell me why it's wrong? That's discussion. Or is it that to you all the worlds problems are TT fault because you have an irrational hate for the guy, and throw anything out there to rile people up.

30th ranked passing offense. Not much to discuss, I'd prefer Cutler > Taylor as my "bridge"

Sorry you get emotional whenever the bridge is discussed. Let's move along.

30th ranked passing offense. Not much to discuss, I'd prefer Cutler > Taylor as my "bridge"

Sorry you get emotional whenever the bridge is discussed. Let's move along.

Fewest attempted passes in the league. Quite a bit to discuss.The offense was top ten in scoring. Almost set an NFL record for fewest turnovers.But I stick by what i said-just throw stuff out there ....Your Cutler love is funny because as I stated, Miami fans are very displeased with him. They would rather have CK.

Fewest attempted passes in the league. Quite a bit to discuss.The offense was top ten in scoring. Almost set an NFL record for fewest turnovers.But I stick by what i said-just throw stuff out there ....Your Cutler love is funny because as I stated, Miami fans are very displeased with him. They would rather have CK.

Take it to the Taylor thread bruh. Don't caaaaaaaaaare what the fans want. Don't caaaaaaaare about your list of excuses for Taylor.

Take it to the Taylor thread bruh. Don't caaaaaaaaaare what the fans want. Don't caaaaaaaare about your list of excuses for Taylor.

You brought it up and introduced it. I didn't. I know you don't care about actual facts.Cutler is not a better QB than TT at this point, and very few people would want him over TT. If you do that's great, but don't throw stuff out there and get upset when cornered. You started the whole comparison.

You brought it up and introduced it. I didn't. I know you don't care about actual facts.Cutler is not a better QB than TT at this point, and very few people would want him over TT. If you do that's great, but don't throw stuff out there and get upset when cornered. You started the whole comparison.

You're entitled to your opinion. Don't meltdown too bad if he stinks again, it's just a game baby. Edited by Maury Ballstein