Cutler to Miami

ALLEN1QB

I posted for you Trumptards on here on your tiny pedestal. Did you see the meme I replied to? I can say what the **** I wanna say, and I say it to piss guys like you off. No wonder you are offended and feel the need to reply. Btw call me a snowflake to my face, I got enough heat to melt your snowflake *** damn Trumpeteer foh!!

threats on a message board...that is unique and mature. Impressive.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted for you Trumptards on here on your tiny pedestal. Did you see the meme I replied to? I can say what the **** I wanna say, and I say it to piss guys like you off. No wonder you are offended and feel the need to reply. Btw call me a snowflake to my face, I got enough heat to melt your snowflake *** damn Trumpeteer foh!!

i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally doubt i'd have a problem saying it to your face. i really doubt you'll last long here, too.

either way, feel free to contact me personally and we can arrange a playdate. my address is listed on here, as well as my phone number. i'm very easy to find.

threats on a message board...that is unique and mature. Impressive.

i think he's fun. he's definitely special. he's the most special snowflake, clearly.

You're entitled to your opinion. Don't meltdown too bad if he stinks again, it's just a game baby.

Excuses-you seem to full of them for the Ryan brothers and the defense, that did not get the ball back nearly enough for the offense in 2016, yet the team as a whole ended up plus six in turnover differential due to the low turnover rate of the offense. See, MB, I try to present facts to back up my argument, not throw out "excuses", "stinks" and general, wacky comments and then get upset when myself and others challenge you on it. let's see a list of reasons why Cutler is better than TT. You brought it up.

Excuses-you seem to full of them for the Ryan brothers and the defense, that did not get the ball back nearly enough for the offense in 2016, yet the team as a whole ended up plus six in turnover differential due to the low turnover rate of the offense. See, MB, I try to present facts to back up my argument, not throw out "excuses", "stinks" and general, wacky comments and then get upset when myself and others challenge you on it. let's see a list of reasons why Cutler is better than TT. You brought it up.

208 Td's > 37 Td's

Playoff win > no playoff wins

Let's move on. I'm not engaging you on the Taylor obsession anymore. Nice strawman about the Ryan bros.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

Living in the Chicago area I have witnessed first hand the absolute bone headed blundering by the Bears organizational regimes that completely wasted the talents of Jay Cutler. Beginning with the horrendous deal that GM Gerry Angelo made to get Cutler from Denver (so many draft picks that the team never recovered and it cost him his job). Because he rarely produced (thanks to numerous coaching changes, rosters filled with holes in several key positions, incidents that questioned his commitment) Cutler became the pariah and was run out of town. \

Make no mistake- he has high level arm talent and can still be a gunslinger.

The Dolphins offense is primed to take advantage- a solid running game, offensive line and two marquee receivers.

A very serious threat and could wind up being the story of the season. Unfortunately for us.

i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally doubt i'd have a problem saying it to your face. i really doubt you'll last long here, too.

either way, feel free to contact me personally and we can arrange a playdate. my address is listed on here, as well as my phone number. i'm very easy to find.

i think he's fun. he's definitely special. he's the most special snowflake, clearly.

you're a real bad ass. I really don't like you or your persona around here. I see how they talk this board up and how great it was/is but I can't understand how they have allowed you to continue to be a part of it? no, you don't offend me at all, I've been around a long time and have seen and dealt with your type, it's just an observation on my part. one thing I can't stand is a bully or someone who flaunts their bull **** the way you do.

you clearly give this board a bad name.

oh, and before you come back with your babe, snowflake or any other type of insult you seem to like to use, take it to somebody that may be weak enough to be offended by your charade, tough guy.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I think this thread is about to turn ugly. I for one agree with Kaep and I'm a Vet, and I'm not offended at the least. Also his stance is not about the country, veterans or whatever everyone ******* their pants over. His stance is against police brutality and the overall mistreatment of blacks, but that's not important to everyone. I wonder what if Kaep was queer and he took a knee for the overall mistreatment of gays, I'm sure America would rally around him and praise him as a hero. I'll probably get banned for this reply, but frankly I can give to *****. At the end of the day I'll still be a 40 yo proud Bills fan who bleeds red, white and Buffalo blue. Hoorah!!

if his stance isnt about the country and veterans why kneel through the national anthem that is directly about country and servicemen. Maybe he should do some volunteer work and get involved with the community to help set an example and improve relationships with the police and the black community?? Would that not be more effective than taking a knee during the national anthem???

Edited by BILLriant

Fins tanking.

doubtful. has the chance to be just the opposite.

I think Kaepernick is a better QB than Taylor but I don't want him near this team. Cutler would be a upgrade for Miami and Kaepernick would be a upgrade for Buffalo.

What?!

@JeffDarlington

Cutler has remained openminded during dialogue w/ Dolphins. He hasn’t informed them of any decisions — nor is there formal offer from them.

Cutler will have plenty to weigh (money, desire, tv job) & could decide he’s not into it even w/o offer. I don’t sense that’s happened yet.

Basically, I sense everyone involved in Dolphins QB situation remains in fact-finding mode. Gase. Tannehill. Front office. Cutler. Everyone.

I don't care what anyone says. IMO, Matt Moore is better then Tannehill and Cutler. I would rather have Moore then a lot of starters in the league (including ours). Hopefully Miami is dumb enough to start cutler

Only time they've ever played each other:

Moore 16/30 233yds 2TD 1INT -1yds rushing

Taylor 26/39 329yds 3TD 0INT 60yds rushing

You'd rather have the first one? That's odd.

I would be glad if the Dolphins signed Cutler, but I wouldn't be surprised if Moore took over regardless. Either way, I like our chances.

Edited by MPT

Hey, the douche has every right to do his little protests, fine. Now he's realizing there are some consequences. He is free to choose to protest, NFL teams are free to choose not hire him. It's nice we all get to choose.

Exactly. I love the idea of consequences. Again, I totally agree with you. There should definitely be severe consequences for any citizen who has a dissenting voice. Again, you are so right that the business elite should enforce these consequences to those citizens who protest. It is a total equivocation of free choice and the consequences of protest. In a perfect world, the consequences for a citizen protesting will be total exclusion from the system and then we can only hope that no one will protest anymore. I'm with you T-Bom.

I don't care who is playing qb, we are gonna slam the Fins twice this year. Ajayi gets less than 70 yards each game.

They embarrassed us twice and this time around they're gonna pay. I didn't even care about the Miami rivalry, but now it's alive and well in my house

If Miami's oline can stay healthy its one of the best in the league, Joseph Adai ids nothing to scoff at. Landry and stills are solid WRs not spectacular. Julius Thomas jacksonville was one of the best TEs in the league. If you have to stack the line against this offense Cutlers arm can be scary Tannehill couldn't take advantage of this much like Tyrod. IF and a big IF he can keep a decent head on his shoulders this could be very bad for the bills.

I don't care who is playing qb, we are gonna slam the Fins twice this year. Ajayi gets less than 70 yards each game.

They embarrassed us twice and this time around they're gonna pay. I didn't even care about the Miami rivalry, but now it's alive and well in my house

It was Rex Ryan who embarrassed us not the Dolphins

If Miami's oline can stay healthy its one of the best in the league, Joseph Adai ids nothing to scoff at. Landry and stills are solid WRs not spectacular. Julius Thomas jacksonville was one of the best TEs in the league. If you have to stack the line against this offense Cutlers arm can be scary Tannehill couldn't take advantage of this much like Tyrod. IF and a big IF he can keep a decent head on his shoulders this could be very bad for the bills.

He's out of the league after a nice career in Indy and Julius Thomas always seems to be hurt.

It was Rex Ryan who embarrassed us not the Dolphins

Football Outsiders ranked Miami's pass blocking 21st last season, with an adjusted sack rate of 6.3% (worse than the league average of 6.1%). Tannehill is much more mobile than Cutler.

Their run blocking wasn't very good either (22nd).

I wouldn't call that "one of the best in the league."

you're a real bad ass. I really don't like you or your persona around here. I see how they talk this board up and how great it was/is but I can't understand how they have allowed you to continue to be a part of it? no, you don't offend me at all, I've been around a long time and have seen and dealt with your type, it's just an observation on my part. one thing I can't stand is a bully or someone who flaunts their bull **** the way you do.

you clearly give this board a bad name.

oh, and before you come back with your babe, snowflake or any other type of insult you seem to like to use, take it to somebody that may be weak enough to be offended by your charade, tough guy.

You ever notice how people who use terms like "snowflake" are the toughest guys on the internet and the most easily offended and childish pansies in real life? Think there's a correlation there?