EJ Manuel signing with Raiders.

PIZ

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Raiders are coming to Buffalo this season. :thumbsup:

Can you imagine EJ having to play and lighting it up, fan base would be jumping off the falls. Haaaaaa, yeah right, but what if..?

Nothing but the best to EJ, good luck man

Can you imagine EJ having to play and lighting it up, fan base would be jumping off the falls. Haaaaaa, yeah right, but what if..?

Nothing but the best to EJ, good luck man

Welcome to the Black Hole & the Raiders Nation. A good fan base, but not like what he enjoyed w/ the Bills fans

Good for EJ. Loved the guy not the skill set.

He did give me the comeback win over Carolina on my birthday four years ago so we're good.

Remember that game well. While not completely sold on him then he had my hopes up after that final pass to Stevie that day.

Needless to say it didn't work out. Great guy, just not QB material here at least.

Not sure how anyone can dislike this young man. He showed a lot of class, character, leadership, work ethic, etc. He just happened to not be a great quarterback while he was here. It wasn't for lack of trying.

I say thank you, and good luck, EJ.

Keep getting paid, EJ.

You got fuct by the gold digger and the fat man (was that a tv series??) and replaced by a backup.

Funny thing is, Raiders have you as a backup and the Bills still have a backup as their starter.

Rock on, bro. I hope you kick ass if given the chance.

Keep getting paid, EJ.

You got fuct by the gold digger and the fat man (was that a tv series??) and replaced by a backup.

Funny thing is, Raiders have you as a backup and the Bills still have a backup as their starter.

Rock on, bro. I hope you kick ass if given the chance.

EJ wasn't screwed by anyone, in fact he was very blessed. He made 1st round money when he had no business doing so. He also got more NFL starts and chances than he deserved because of having the likes of Tuel and Lewis as his only competition for a couple camps. EJ is 0-5 in his last 5 starts blowing 4 winnable games in the process with horrendous play.

EJ has now gained his rightful place as a 3rd string camp arm and I wish him the best.

EJ wasn't screwed by anyone, in fact he was very blessed. He made 1st round money when he had no business doing so. He also got more NFL starts and chances than he deserved because of having the likes of Tuel and Lewis as his only competition for a couple camps. EJ is 0-5 in his last 5 starts blowing 4 winnable games in the process with horrendous play.

EJ has now gained his rightful place as a 3rd string camp arm and I wish him the best.

Summed it up nicely.

EJM has made more money than anyone on this board, and has had a pretty charmed life in the world of athletics. He has been a star player from high school through college, likely having the kind of access to beautiful women that people on this board can only dream of. He pretty much held a clipboard for most of his career, and doesn't appear to have any injuries that will affect him when he exits.

So he didn't become a solid NFL starter, big deal. He will be just fine.

It didn't work out for EJM in Buffalo but I wish him good luck regardless. He always showed class.

His chances of seeing a playoff game went up by a large margin and for the people who hate EJ and refuse to let it go, that's going to be a stick in your craw.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan