Very Impressed With Roman Today

K-9

Great job of setting Tyrod up to succeed on the very first series. Rolling pockets and misdirections had Miami running this way and that way on every play. Didn't ask TT to do anything from the pocket on that series and instead designed passing plays to get him out of the pocket. A great strategy that set up TT's pocket play the rest of the game. And he still doesn't know what he has with this offense yet. Can't wait.

Outstanding blocking schematics as well. Suh was a nonfactor to say the least.

Couldn't be happier with TT. He is the most intelligent QB we've had since Flutie. You can tell he watched the game film last week and LEARNED from it. He was a master from the pocket all day and he made teams pay for single coverage which would have been worse if he hit on a couple of those close ones to Harvin.

We're on to New York.

GO BILLS!!!

Great job of setting Tyrod up to succeed on the very first series. Rolling pockets and misdirections had Miami running this way and that way on every play. Didn't ask TT to do anything from the pocket on that series and instead designed passing plays to get him out of the pocket. A great strategy that set up TT's pocket play the rest of the game. And he still doesn't know what he has with this offense yet. Can't wait.

Couldn't be happier with TT. He is the most intelligent QB we've had since Flutie. You can tell he watched the game film last week and LEARNED from it. He was a master from the pocket all day and he made teams pay for single coverage which would have been worse if he hit on a couple of those close ones to Harvin.

We're on to New York.

GO BILLS!!!

Roman may be the NFL's coordinator of the year to this point.

If Tyrod becomes the third QB that has emerged from obscurity in his offense I don't see how he will be overlooked for HC jobs this time around.

We're on to New York.

GO BILLS!!!

Yep. If he's going to take flack for poor performances, he gets kudos for good ones.

Roman is easily the best addition to this team. It feels so strange to watch the Bills on offense and feel as though its a professional football team. I only wish we could somehow lock him into a long term contract.

Roman may be the NFL's coordinator of the year to this point.

If Tyrod becomes the third QB that has emerged from obscurity in his offense I don't see how he will be overlooked for HC jobs this time around.

I'm filing this under "a good problem to have" but it's still a problem. If Taylor keeps at this pace...hell, I don't think we've averaged this many points since...what, the Kelly Era maybe?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I said this in the prediction thread, but I would take our coaching staff (O and D) over anyone in the NFL, except Bellichick.

Drove me crazy that this past week people were saying that the Fins had a coaching advantage, just because we committed some bad penalties last week.

agree

I said this in the prediction thread, but I would take our coaching staff (O and D) over anyone in the NFL, except Bellichick.

Drove me crazy that this past week people were saying that the Fins had a coaching advantage, just because we committed some bad penalties last week.

Here's the thing about Belichick; as brilliant as he is, his arrogance is gonna get his QB killed in the fourth quarter of a game he leads by 30. I noticed Brady was in their again with a huge lead in the 4th. Why? Because they are pissed at the league and want to prove a point. I honestly think an opposing team is gonna take a cheap shot at Brady because they don't like getting run up on.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm filing this under "a good problem to have" but it's still a problem. If Taylor keeps at this pace...hell, I don't think we've averaged this many points since...what, the Kelly Era maybe?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Taylor's numbers thru first 3 games are best by a Bills QB since Kelly in 1991. Taylor may be the real thing. I think it's still early, but man, those early returns are looking nice.

Here's the thing about Belichick; as brilliant as he is, his arrogance is gonna get his QB killed in the fourth quarter of a game he leads by 30. I noticed Brady was in their again with a huge lead in the 4th. Why? Because they are pissed at the league and want to prove a point. I honestly think an opposing team is gonna take a cheap shot at Brady because they don't like getting run up on.

GO BILLS!!!

Karma, man. Karma. I think Brady is going to get his this year...

Taylor's numbers thru first 3 games are best by a Bills QB since Kelly in 1991. Taylor may be the real thing. I think it's still early, but man, those early returns are looking nice.

Yeah, that sounds about right. I mean, I want to see a greater body of work before we give out another Fitz level contract but these early signs are fantastic.

But, I heard from multiple, well-informed, expert analysts that the Bills had the worst QB situation in the entire NFL. So this just can't be true. I also heard that Darby was a 4th round talent that could not play the ball and that the Bills were screwed because they did not have a 1st round pick to leverage to draft a QB.

With Taylor starting to perform like a legit #1 QB I have no idea how to defend this team. You load up on the run we can destroy you with our skill position players, you try and cover them and we can maul you on the ground. Then our D just mauls their offense...

This team is just oozing with talent...

We're on to New York.

GO BILLS!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Roman is easily the best addition to this team. It feels so strange to watch the Bills on offense and feel as though its a professional football team. I only wish we could somehow lock him into a long term contract.

Well, that's directly up to Terry and Kim. Pay him more as our OC than he'd make as a HC somewhere else. There's no salary cap for coaching staffs! Git r done!

Couldn't be happier with TT. He is the most intelligent QB we've had since Flutie.

GO BILLS!!!

I think you meant Jimbo

Those "people" are morons! I can guarantee you that NO ONE on the coaching staff told our safeties to have b*tch fits during the game, commit horribly stupid personal fouls, and place the Pats inside the red zone 3 times with their tantrums. Those two safeties, who shall remain unnamed, gave the other 3 TD's because they refused to cover their assignments.

A few nitpicks, like the 3rd and 1 to Boobie and the inability to counter the Fish stacking the box on LeShady. Seemed like every time we went "heavy" today, the run play went for negative yards. We're not quite physical enough up front yet. But somehow, we've managed to put up 100 points in 3 games. Hard to argue with the results and the 2-1 record.

By the way, as I recall, on our opening drive, I don't think we called a single run. I thought it was genius-- forced the Dolphins to re-think simply stacking the box.

Absolutely. It was no accident that Clay was featured as it forced Miami to commit their safety to coverage. I loved how Roman used the whole field, too. He forced that D to move from side to side and it took some starch out of them right off the bat.

GO BILLS!!!

This is the first time in years that I feel like I almost expect a first down when it's 3rd-and-long.

I know. This week, Sully published a piece saying that he would still take Fitz over Tyrod.

God I can't stand that ass.

With Taylor starting to perform like a legit #1 QB I have no idea how to defend this team. You load up on the run we can destroy you with our skill position players, you try and cover them and we can maul you on the ground. Then our D just mauls their offense...

This team is just oozing with talent...

Great post. If they click in all phases they are going to be tough to stop.

I know. This week, Sully published a piece saying that he would still take Fitz over Tyrod.

Is this real? What a hack.