Super Bowl LVIII game thread.

TBBills Fan

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I know the Super Bowl is a big deal, but I don’t understand why the Chiefs appear so flustered. They have a lot of big game experience. 

9ers are doing a really good job shutting down their offense 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

No I’m implying that the environment on Bills is not healthy and when he’s on another team, he’ll appreciate it and play better. 

Really? :rolleyes: Not "healthy" because he runs the wrong routes at times, has had some big drops in key moments, and he goes full John Cena mode for games at a time? Your reasoning for Gabe's mediocrity doesn't hold water. 

Just now, nedboy7 said:

Greenlaw injury seemed to effect the 49ers energy and execution.  That was quite odd. 

Him and Warner are dominant. As good as Smith & McQueen in Baltimore. Great duo. 

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Anyone wonder if Josh Allen would play well in this sterile environment? 

He thrives off the crowd. 

Now maybe Bills mafia would take over but this corporate audience is terrible. 

Um. His best season came during the most sterile environments… COVID year. 

5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Wash? Pahlease Davis has out played his draft position. Hardman is a definite bust.

Gabe Davis will always be a bust in my book, if only for his egregious drop of what would have been one of the most clutch passes in NFL history. Waning minutes of the Jets game last year, Allen--with a hurt shoulder--throws the ball 63 yards in the air right into Davis' chest, perfectly in stride. And he drops it. 

I don't blame Beane for drafting Davis. But I do blame him for thinking Davis could be a WR2.  

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

WR in the 1st no matter what.

Agree but if they lose all of those guys on the DLine who are FA’s you have to do something… Wouldn’t like it but totally understand allocating that pick to another guy for that position. 

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Anyone wonder if Josh Allen would play well in this sterile environment? 

He thrives off the crowd. 

Now maybe Bills mafia would take over but this corporate audience is terrible. 

Every superbowl seems that be like that these days. was looking at a clip about the 1991 superbowl and it seemed electric. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, H2o said:

It doesn't make him a better route runner. It doesn't make him more consistent. It doesn't make him something he hasn't already been in 4 years. You act like he's been the red-headed stepchild in this offense. Fact of the matter is he's had some big games, but been completely nonexistent in others. 

When are all the red headed step children of the world going to step up and say "WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH". 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.