What's your personal Bills win/loss record?

BritBill

So my total record is 25-15 good enough for 625% win percentage. Here are my fun notes since I start going regularly from 2010 on:

-my wife and I had a streak from 2011 through 2015 week 2 NE where we went to 10 straight wins. Kind of nuts for drought period but two years were just the home opener, but somehow 2013 we went 4-0.

-Since 2017 I have went W/L/W if I attend 3 games or W/L if two. (f*cking broncos game this year and minnesota in 2022.

-We had season in 2016 and I was 4-3 at home as I sold the Xmas game but went to Miami for that game... which they blew the lead win 10 mins to go

Loudest Game: Packers 2014. Place was absolutely wild start to finish

Most Memorable: Snowbowl in 2017 we were front row. The Benjamin TD we saw he was in the moment it was thrown because we were dead line with the sideline and you could see his feet get down

Best Game: Steelers 2022. I have forever hated Pittsburgh as I find them an entitled spoiled bunch of fans who have zero idea of what bad years are. To beat them so bad at home and Josh was just ripping throws is something I will appreciate forever.

Worst Game: Patriots 2016. I was at the 07 SNF blowout loss and while bad at least from a historical perspective that Pats team was something else. 2016 was a downpour, NE kicked our butt badly, Hogan scored on, and it felt so hopeless as Rex clearly lacked the skills with a roster that went from feeling good in 2014 to uh oh in 2016. 

Wildest Moment: The dude who fell from the 300s to the 100s at the 2013 NYJ game was literally the section over from us. We all looked and saw chaos as people started looking for him and then security came. No one had an idea for a few minutes then the video came out.

Edited by corta765

I was lucky enough to have my Dad take us from Washington D.C. to Buffalo a ton when I was younger to my teen years to go to games. We had family in Buffalo so it was always a big group and memorable. Too many games for me to remember how many but it was before the many Superbowl runs in the 90's. Can I say we need to win one before my Dad departs? I just now travel to his house about three hours away so we can watch the games together in Florida. No matter what the record is I wouldn't trade it for the world because it was always with my Dad.

My family had season tickets at both stadiums. I went to a LOT of games back when we were losing a LOT. My numbers are not very attractive, I’m sure. 

More troubling, I’ve started going to more games again over the last decade or so. I try to do one home game (preferably the opener) and one road game. My winning percentage is atrocious. I think I may be part of the problem.  Please don’t hate me, I mean well.  🤷‍♂️

P.S. - I can be bought. 

Let’s see how good my memory is 

Regular season WIN vs  bears in 2000

-Flutie and Johnson both played

Preseason WIN vs Rams in 2003

-TKO and Sam Adams coming out party Vs Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk and company 

Regular season LOSS vs browns in 2008 

-Wide right 

Preseason WIN vs bears in 2009?

-The Ellis Lankster game. Sat next to Fred Jackson’s wife 

Preseason WIN Vs Bengals in 2010?

-CJ Spiller’s first game in buffalo as a rookie 

Regular season WIN Vs Broncos in 2011

-Tim Tebow sucked 

Regular season WIN vs Dolphins in 2012

-A boring Ryan Fitzpatrick game with field goals

Regular season LOSS at Cleveland in 2013

-I don’t remember much from this Monday night game. The EJ Manuel years were very forgettable.

Preseason LOSS vs Buccaneers in 2014

-EJ Manuel was below average

Regular season WIN vs Titans in 2022

-Milanos pick six turned My wife from a long time football hater and into a lifetime bills fan 

Regular season WIN vs Dolphins in 2022

-No, I did not throw any snowballs on the field

Regular Season WIN vs Buccaneers in 2023

-Dalton Kincaid’s first touchdown 

Looks like I’m 9-3

Edited by Bills!Win!

I figured this out awhile ago and don't feel like looking it up or recalculating. Suffice to say it's really strong. Part of that is that I was a season ticket holder from 1989-1995 and another part is I was really good at cherry picking games I thought we'd win during the drought.

My personal playoff record is 8-1.

I started off at 0-8, but that was between 1983-1986. Then I was at the Divisional Round game against the Oilers on 1/1/89, which the Bills won. Then i didn’t go to another game in person until that game in Detroit last year. I was also at the Bucs game this year. So over all, I’m 3-8 but I’m not sure that any game coached by Kay Stevenson or Hank Bullough can be held against me.

• Like (+1) 1

First game was vs. Raiders in 98, Bills won, 1-0.

Went to the 2003 opener, the Patriots blowout, 2-0.

Did the 2004 opener, loss to Jags, 2-1.

2013 opener, lost to Pats, 2-2.

2014 win over the Packers, 3-2.

2015 opener, Bills over Colts. So I guess I'm 4-2 overall. 

Edited by blacklabel

Really good, actually. 

Saw the Colts beat the Bills in 1994 I think. 

Saw the Bills beat the Seahawks in 1995?

Saw the Bills beat the Lions in 1997 with Todd Collins? I think they got Barry Sanders for a safety.  

Saw the 2001 Bills ride Alex Van Pelt to a victory in Giants Stadium against the Jets.  That was one of the three wins that year.  

Saw the Bills beat Fitzy in 2015 to keep the Jets out of the playoffs.  The McKelvin game!

Saw the Bills beat the Browns in Buffalo in 2016?

Saw the Saints blow out the Bills in 2017.  The streaker game. 

Saw the Bills blow out the Titans 41-7 in 2022.

Saw the Bills blow out the Jets 32-6 this year. 

So 7-2?

Maybe I’m a outlier here but I’ve only been to maybe a dozen games over the last 30 years and was inebriated for 80% of them and can’t even remember most of the day after 11am

I believe I have a winning record but details are sketchy 

I’ve been to a ton of games (first one was in 92 when I was 5 years old!) and I missed a good portion of the drought years due to living in a different state from 2009-2016.

I’d estimate between .600 and .650 win percentage for game I’ve attended

I've been to close to 130-150 games home and on the road...never tallied W's vs L's...i suspect I wouldn't be too happy if I did.  I started going to games in 1973, had season tickets from 1980-87 (great timing to give them up then :) ).  Once I moved away from WNY, I made it back for a game or two almost every year, as well as a quite a few road games.  

I have to say, the game I went to that made me put a pause on going to road games, was a game in Dallas, 2011. 

I have lived in Austin since 1991, and have always gone to any game the Bills played in the state, or nearby, like New Orleans.  For that 2011 game, a Sunday noon game (TX time) a handful of my friends drove to Dallas on Friday morning and made a weekend of it.  Unfortunately, I couldn't join them on Friday, as I had a commitment (17 hour work day) I couldn't get out of on Saturday. The plan was, I would get a few hours of sleep, and then take a bus from Austin to Dallas for the game. I would meet my buddies at their tailgate.  I would drive back with them on Monday morning.  

As luck had it, the bus broke down on the way there.  My original plan had me getting to the game around 10 am...instead, I got there around 10 minutes before kickoff.  My friends were already inside by the time I got there.  I was already kinda wiped out, then trudging through that monstrous stadium to find my seat.  I finally sat down about 3 minutes into the game...when my ass touched the seat, literally right then, Tony Romo hit Dez Bryant for an 80 yard touchdown pass.  And it went that way the rest of the game...Bills lost 44-7, and were not even in the game for a minute.  It was a total dismantling.  It was one of the shittiest games I had ever been to.  Perhaps, because it was Dallas, and I walked, daily, among brain-dead Cowboys fans.  Perhaps, too, I was still stinging from a trip to NYC I had taken a few weeks earlier  to see the Bills at the Meadowlands, collapse against the Giants.  It just made me think "I just can't justify wasting the time, money and emotional muscle it takes to do this a whole lot more"

Of course, second to last game of the season, I went to the Christmas Eve matchup against Tebow/Broncos...the Bills destroyed them...it all felt justified for a few hours.  But that 2011 season really made me re-assess things.  I've been to games since, but not at the pace I used to keep.  Watching at a bar, or from the comfort of home is kinda nice too.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

2-2 

Away

W at Niners

L at Raiders

Home

L Broncos (Kevin Everett game😢)

W Buccaneers (this year)

Can’t wait to get back to Buffalo! One of the best vacations my family has been on! (We’ve been all over the world) 

3-0 at Orchard Park.

Probably around .500 against the NJ Jets. It started well but my BIL had seasons in the 2000's and things went less well and probably evened out. Pretty sure my last NJ game was a Bills OT win where Mark Sanchez threw 5 INT's. Along the way there was also a chance encounter with Pinto Ron and his crew before I had any idea that was a thing. Good times. 

17 hours ago, BritBill said:

I've seen the Bills play 3 games and my record now stands at a disgusting 0-3.

What do other folk have? 

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

0-2.

Both to the bogey team Jags. 

Stop going to games.

1992 @ Los Angeles Raiders, 3-20 L

1998 @ San Diego Super Chargers, 14-16 L

2001 @ San Diego Super Chargers, 24-27 L

2005 @ San Diego Super Chargers, 10-48 L

2008 @ Arizona Cardinals, 17-41 L

2011 @ San Diego Super Chargers, 10-37 L

2017 @ Los Angeles Chargers, 24-54, L

In 1998 Steve Christie yanked the game winning chip shot straight at my face. Flutie’s Bills debut. AR83 had two touchdowns.

In 2008 the 4-0 Bills were humming. I was about ten rows from the field and had a PERFECT view of Adrian Wilson (who I keyed on all game) ending Trent Edwards. 

2017 Peterman

Cannot recall the total record.

For the most critical aspect, 5-1 in the Playoffs at OP, including the ‘Greatest Comeback’ and 2 AFC Championships. Loss was Kelly’s final game loss v.s. Jax.

Oh yeah… XXV & XXVII (0-2).

5 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

In 1998 Steve Christie yanked the game winning chip shot straight at my face. Flutie’s Bills debut. AR83 had two touchdowns.

In 2008 the 4-0 Bills were humming. I was about ten rows from the field and had a PERFECT view of Adrian Wilson (who I keyed on all game) ending Trent Edwards. 

2017 Peterman

Clearly, YOU can never go again!😜🤪✔️

8 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

2017 Peterman

Wow! Brutal. That is even worse than my 1-6 start. We both were at the 2008 and 2011 games too. I commend you though for resisting the urge to go to another game now that we have JA. Surely, we would have loss this year's Chargers game somehow if you went. 

18 hours ago, mushypeaches said:

37-15 since my first game in 1991 (playoff victory vs KC)

6-0 this year, with the oddity of Kyle Allen making an appearance in each game

Even though I live in Harrisburg PA, now that my kids are grown, I try to get up to Orchard Park as much as I can, plus hit road games in my geographic area (Baltimore, DC, etc)

Let's get you to every game next year!

Phenomenal record since 91. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Jees I had season tickets during the drought. So it's pretty bad. I was at the AFC championship game where we BEAT the Chiefs. I was at the Steeler game where Kelly had 5 Td passes. I was at the YOU GOT KNOCKED THE ***** OUT MAN game for Trent Edwards in Arizona. I was at prolly JP Losemans best game in Miami. I was at that debacle against the Jags a couple years ago (my son's first game and road trip). I was at a game in Cleveland where you could see water spouts on lake Erie. I've been to well over 100 games I've also been to Indy and Detroit several times 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/2/2024 at 1:17 PM, BritBill said:

I've seen the Bills play 3 games and my record now stands at a disgusting 0-3.

What do other folk have? 

I've been going to games since the 90s. I don't go to many games probably been to 20 games total I think my record is 15-5. Including 2 big wins this yr Mia at Buff and At KC

5 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Wow! Brutal. That is even worse than my 1-6 start. We both were at the 2008 and 2011 games too. I commend you though for resisting the urge to go to another game now that we have JA. Surely, we would have loss this year's Chargers game somehow if you went. 

Let's get you to every game next year!

Phenomenal record since 91. 

Don’t think I haven’t been tempted. And don’t think I’ve resisted because of this crap. Season opener last year, LAC this season.

The real hand sweaty moments recently have been the possibility of the Bills playing in the Super Bowl in LA and Vegas. I would have needed the Oracle at Delphi to weigh in. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.