Ravens vs Texans

aristocrat

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

Penalties are interesting in this one. Texans 8 for 50, Ravens 1 for 5. 

Vast majority of them presnap penalties.

Young team with a few nerves in the first half.

Still hoping for the Ravens to lose just because they let the Steelers in by not playing any starters.

Of course Aikman just gave the yearly excuse as to why Ravens are a little sluggish. Had week off, maybe a little rusty, slow start. Of course 2 weeks ago it was they deserve the rest, get fresh legs, MVP doesn't need the reps, he'll be ready.

Year after year at playoff time it's the same stuff.

I want the AFC Championship game in Buffalo. I want al of you younger fans to experience what it was like in the 90's You think its crazy now, just wait. PLEASE let it happen!

GO BILLS 

Edited by Stroke 17
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, jcamm1966 said:

worried about Texans winning then Bills not completely focused on KC

I'm not. Our current team is probably as locked in as they've ever been for the playoffs. They've dealt with the worst of the worst, so they know the importance of focusing on the task at hand. We've got several guys who have championship rings. They know what is at stake tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Simon said:

Vast majority of them presnap penalties.

Young team with a few nerves in the first half.

Correct. If the communication gets corrected at the half, I suspect this will only help the Texans be in a position to sustain drives and pull off the upset. No turnovers so far. This feels like a game the team that gets the first turnover wins. 

Just now, Dr.Sack said:

Correct. If the communication gets corrected at the half, I suspect this will only help the Texans be in a position to sustain drives and pull off the upset. No turnovers so far. This feels like a game the team that gets the first turnover wins. 

Very possible.

I like how this thing is going; it feels like Houston has them right where they want them at halftime.

3 minutes ago, kkim0904 said:

Baltimore offense looks awful.  Lamar cannot play in cold weather period.

You can call QB’s like Josh Allen, Mahomes, and Burrow “Mr. January”.

QB’s like Lamar and Tua can be called Mr. September!!🤣

6 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

I'm not. Our current team is probably as locked in as they've ever been for the playoffs. They've dealt with the worst of the worst, so they know the importance of focusing on the task at hand. We've got several guys who have championship rings. They know what is at stake tomorrow.

I sure hope you are right

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.