• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Josh Throws 2 INT's?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Josh Throws 3 INT's?

• yes
    • no

That's really the only way KC will be able to pile up points on the Bills.  Turnovers and extra possessions, especially in our end.  So hopefully, Buffalo is very ball security conscious.   

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, boyst said:

So we all expect at least 1 INT. I think most people believe the Bills can win with at least 2 INT's. But, let's see how we feel.

You have alot of spare time

• Agree 1

A lot of it depends on what the defenses do after the turnover and where the turnovers occur. Seems this year we have had some "bad luck" with our turnovers. First KC regular season game Bills won the turnover battle 2 to 1. But KC got a TD off the Bills lone turnover, while the Bills offense squandered both take aways and punted after each of the two turnovers the Bills D gave them. All three combined turnovers in this game were nearly in the exact same field position as well, mid field give or take 5 yards. 

To answer the question, when your QB is as good as JA, you can definitely win with multiple turnovers. 

11 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Bills have shown they can turn it over and win.

Yeah and I think that they can get an INT too.  Elam is a toss of the dice every time he's out there but obviously has ball hawk instincts.  I have to think Poyer and Hyde are both going to leave it all on the field for this one too.  I actually think the KC receivers are better than the current hype cycle indicates but they're not the same group from a couple years ago

• Like (+1) 1

We’re missing a million starters on defense, leaving little margin for error on offense. 

For every turnover we get from Josh that’s an extra stop we need from the other side of the ball. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

How about throw zero and see how that goes? Josh is undefeated this season when he doesn't throw an interception and I remember seeing a stat that in his career he is pretty close to undefeated when he doesn't throw any. How about let's take care of the football?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

ur obviously so busy that you dont have time to spend on a sports fan forum

hard to fathom we could be working while on the internet.

i guess it's hard to imagine for some because when you're a janitor or working a drive thru you'd never realize you can use one of your 3 screens to have football up.

Edited by boyst

We have to win the TO battle in general. If we do that, I like our chances. I think Pat could throw an INT on Sunday as well. I don't necessarily expect an INT from Josh on Sunday at all. This is Playoff Josh. The cape is on. We've seen this guy before. That KC defense is better than at any point in recent memory though. I think we see a close game in the same score range as before. If we win the TO battle, Bills win the game. If we don't, Chiefs likely win the game.  

can still win with a turnover or even multiple but would much rather see a game like the last one (The game marked Allen's third career playoff game with four combined passing and rushing touchdowns and zero turnovers, tying Joe Montana and Patrick Mahomes for the most in NFL history. It was just the second time since Week 4 that Allen did not turn the ball over) it is well documented that the win % goes way up when JA doesn't turn the ball over.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, boyst said:

hard to fathom we could be working while on the internet.

i guess it's hard to imagine for some because when you're a janitor or working a drive thru you'd never realize you can use one of your 3 screens to have football up.

lol, i have no idea how i passed the time at work before the web.  it must have been horrible

56 minutes ago, boyst said:

So we all expect at least 1 INT. I think most people believe the Bills can win with at least 2 INT's. But, let's see how we feel.

It totally depends on the scenario so it’s impossible to answer this question. Pick 6 ? Punt throw ? How many does Mahomes throw himself? 

We showed that we can beat this team earlier this season. Yet both teams are different now as the Chiefs have Pacheco and Bolton back and we could be missing Douglas and Bernard. etc. It's going to be a tough team but playing at home things give us the advantage we need to win. Toss in Sneed appears to be limited this week, if they lose him that could really hurt their defense. 

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

We all do?  Did we all expect it during last game?  

that's why i have the poll.

13 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

lol, i have no idea how i passed the time at work before the web.  it must have been horrible

i had a flip phone with a hockey game on it. you could move the player and shoot. that was it. 3 on 3 with a goalie.

also the snake game.

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

How about throw zero and see how that goes? Josh is undefeated this season when he doesn't throw an interception and I remember seeing a stat that in his career he is pretty close to undefeated when he doesn't throw any. How about let's take care of the football?

Josh is currently 17-0 when he doesn't turn the ball over. I'd like to focus on that narrative. Yes we can win with 1 but 2 or more we're in deep trouble. We also must avoid big momentum shifting plays like Bass's blocked kick. Shi# like that can't happen. This is probably the most vulnerable KC in the Kermitt era.  Use the Mafia as a true advantage and punch them in the mouth. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boyst said:

you threw a wrench in this 1. It was not will we win its can we win. Leaving the door open to possibilities. Can we win if Josh Throws 1 Int.. yes.. will we if its just one INT yes.  

after that.. Can we win if Josh throws 2 yes.. will we.. doubtful. 

I voted yes for all 3 - but with the caveat that 2 of 3 happen in first half -as much as JA17 tests my  ability process emotions- I have blind faith in him- I feel.like he can overcome anything in a quarter let alone a entire half- that dude just is on a different level when it is on the line

He's the only player I ever ever had so much faith in- he can be awful and awesome in the same game

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I have no idea why he's only ever thrown one in the Playoffs.

Heightened focus would be my guess.

EDIT: he’s actually thrown 4 in 8 games. 17 TDs to 4 INTs. The reason for the low amount of INTs would be the same. He’s just more dialed in, less careless with the football.

Edited by Brand J

1? I have come to expect and accept at least one. You can’t make an omelette without breaking some eggs. 

2? add that first one and one of his famous “punt INTs” (where he launches it on third and it’s picked as deep if not deeper then a punt) and we could be OK. 

3 and a win says more about KC than us. 

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

can still win with a turnover or even multiple but would much rather see a game like the last one (The game marked Allen's third career playoff game with four combined passing and rushing touchdowns and zero turnovers, tying Joe Montana and Patrick Mahomes for the most in NFL history. It was just the second time since Week 4 that Allen did not turn the ball over) it is well documented that the win % goes way up when JA doesn't turn the ball over.

Is this a regular season statistic or are they like many Bills fans blocking out the memory of the 13 seconds game out of the pain of what should have happened.

I think the better poll would be can the Bills win if...

- they are -1 in the turnover differential (yes / no)

- they are -2 in the turnover differential (yes / no)

- they are -3 in the turnover differential (yes / no)

It's a more more comprehensive question.  Josh could have 3 INT's but if KC commits 4 turnovers, we still likely win.

• Like (+1) 1

We can totally win intercepting Mahomes, 

😂

I didn’t do the poll because it really does depend on when & where interceptions occur.  It also depends on how the other team does, are there other turnovers, etc.

Here’s interception information for BOTH QBs for this season: 

If Josh has no interceptions we are 4-0

If Josh has 1 interception we are 7-4

If Josh has 2 interceptions we are 1-1

If Josh has 3 interceptions we are 0-1

If Mahomes has no interceptions, KC is 6-0

If Mahomes has 1 interception KC is 3-5

If Mahomes has 2 interceptions KC is 2-1

So, overall if Josh throws at least one interception, we are 8-6.

If Mahomes throws at least one interception, KC is 5-6. 

* Mahomes played one less game, sitting out week 18. 

47 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Depends on where the INTs are at. I think KC this time around will have a tough time moving the ball and scoring in the red zone.

If Josh throws three INTs, but they're all on KC's end, the Bills could still win.

Exactly! Not all INTs are the same. So many other factors involved in this question. If Josh tosses 3 and yet we win the TO battle, hell yeah we can still win.

If Josh continues to play the way he did last week we've got a great shot. If he's throwing off of one foot to avoid a sack and across his body, that won't go well.

Take what they give us, mix in the runs, be smart, throw it away instead of a high-risk throw. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.