Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

I’d take advantage of their LBs which are the weak point, and Spags always has at least 1, often 2 spies on Allen. There has to be a way to exploit that to our advantage.

I’d run the ball down their throats, play ball control and keep Mahomes off the field. Take shots when they are available but that’s not our bread and butter.

Cook, Kincaid, and Shakir should feast over the middle. That’s where we win.

W.

• Like (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, teef said:

just look at our two resident miami posters, @FilthyBeast and @Airseven.    i don't know if it's a thing with their fan base, but wow are these two strange, petty men.  that being said, i think chiefs fans may be worse after spending a few minutes on that board.

That's why I react like I do to Caesar and fans of other teams on this board. 

Because at the end of the day, nobody wants to hear the perspective of the opponent. 

Now like I said, PatsfanNH and that Green Bay Packers fan, ok, but nobody wants a Chiefs fan on this board educating you about Pat Mahomes throwing preferences like you don't own a TV and he isn't on 12 times a year. 

5 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Son of Hochuli

Jesus Christ. Maybe...just maybe, we can hope that Hocculi has to level this whole thing out after the Philly game. Kind of like sometimes ref's throw flags for make up calls, hoping this one is a make up game. 

WTF am I kidding, the Bills are 1-3 vs SH. 

4 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

I’d take advantage of their LBs which are the weak point, and Spags always has at least 1, often 2 spies on Allen. There has to be a way to exploit that to our advantage.

I’d run the ball down their throats, play ball control and keep Mahomes off the field. Take shots when they are available but that’s not our bread and butter.

W.

Bolton and Gay are pretty good players

Just now, Mango said:

Jesus Christ. Maybe...just maybe, we can hope that Hocculi has to level this whole thing out after the Philly game. Kind of like sometimes ref's throw flags for make up calls, hoping this one is a make up game. 

Or you can view it as the Eagles were at home and hopefully some of the calls go our way.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

No excuses? A rookie and Klein? The same Klein who was on his couch two days prior. 

You think Reid isn’t gonna exploit the middle of the field with the best TE in the game? What about one of the hardest running backs in the game with Pacheco?

Bernard and Dodson have been stellar all year. Without them we are at a large disadvantage against the chiefs plain and simple. 

Not an excuse.  Klien looked great and is a vet.  Pacheco should be stopped by Jones, Joseph, and Oliver.   Kelce has been a shell of himself this year, he is FAR from the best TE in the game (that would be Kittle or Hockenson).  You can also put a safety over him.    

Just now, The Wiz said:

I don't know what this means but I'm mad about it.

I am attempting words that convey my feelings without getting caught in the filter.

Basically, urbandictionary (at your own peril) the first word and then imagine a condom with the outside encased with sandpaper, then inserted into the end of a digestive system

1 hour ago, Allen2Moulds said:

Awesome!  Thank you.  I grew up in Buffalo and worked at Delta Sonic while in H.S, but I'm far removed from the cold.  Don't hold it against me, if I look like Ralphie from Christmas Story.

Man I get it...I remember when I was a kid we went to visit my Aunt for 3 weeks in Phoenix and it was freaking crazy hot there with temps in the 112-120 range the entire time.

We were taking the train and at that time the closest one was in Flagstaff which is up in the mountains and has a climate almost exactly the same as Buffalo does despite its southern location, right down to average snowfall...

It was warm, 88 there when we got there and I was freezing! Literally shivering and I kept asking why I was so cold...and they told me it would be like going from 80 to 40...

So I definitely understand why you'd be freezing!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

I remember bengals fans worrying about the referee assignment before absolutely demolishing us lol so you never know 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

Best case scenario is Eagles are done anyway, and he's feeling some heat after all the ***** he pulled last time. He seems exactly the kind of ####### to overcorrect himself. But who the ***** knows.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I am attempting words that convey my feelings without getting caught in the filter.

Basically, urbandictionary (at your own peril) the first word and then imagine a condom with the outside encased with sandpaper, then inserted into the end of a digestive system

He's a sperm depository that has regularly and aggressively fornicated our sphincter with male contraceptive made from abrasive material.

Close enough?

Edited by The Wiz

10 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

W.

Well, there is a certain WR who shall remain unnamed who legend has it did take it deep against the Chiefs multiple times the last time these 2 teams met in the playoffs to the tune of 200+ yards and 4 TDs. Whether or not he is healthy enough to go remains to be seen.

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Bolton and Gay are pretty good players

Or you can view it as the Eagles were at home and hopefully some of the calls go our way.

I just started taking a very shallow dive into Shawn Hochuli and I actually think you might be right. At quick glance I get the sense he backs the home team at a pretty high rate. But I will have to spend some more time with this. 

45 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'll give you this: your commitment to the bit is unmatched.

Most troll accounts who secretly like another team but are posing as a Bills fan would've folded up shop long ago. Certainly once everyone here saw through the ploy.

And yet, here you are, sallying forth, predicting Bills' losses week after week and insisting on your own credibility. 

No matter what, you refuse to break kayfabe. Kudos, Dolphins fan. Kudos.

I never predicted the Bills to lose against the Steelers on this forum or anywhere else, so not sure where that's coming from. In fact I was very confident because just like with the Browns, no way a Steelers team with a 3rd string QB should come into Buffalo and win if this team was a real contender.

But as I've said before, when I'm wrong I admit it and own it. And I'm not big on chest thumping or gloating either when I've been right.

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I hope this next round of snow doesn't affect the team's ability to practice and prepare. They're calling for 1-3 feet, right in the same spot as before. 

i think we have indoor practice facilities.  We should be fine.  

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Nothing sad sack about it, just the truth. It will be hard to have any faith in the McD led Bills with another playoff exit to the Chiefs….. Just my opinion. 

Do you think missing your defense is a problem or that a good coach can basically overcome that?  Wondering where the responsibility of a coach winning a game ends. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Nothing sad sack about it, just the truth. It will be hard to have any faith in the McD led Bills with another playoff exit to the Chiefs….. Just my opinion. 

If we have to roll out there with Williams and Klein and Elam as starters…I’ll give McD a definite pass if the D gives up 28 points or less. Time again for our O to bear the burden of putting this game away. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I'm feeling very ominous about this game. I don't view that things are lined up all that well other than Josh had a great game and we're at home. I want someone to give me reason to feel better about this matchup other than anything can happen.

Let’s wait to get some coach speak on the injured report. I think we will all be a bit peppier when we start seeing Dodson, Davis, Douglas, and Rapp as full participants. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Filthy Beast is the guy that Lime Aid keeps referring to me as. He can’t get it through his skull that I’m not a Miami fan.

this amuses me more than it should for some reason.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I'm feeling very ominous about this game. I don't view that things are lined up all that well other than Josh had a great game and we're at home. I want someone to give me reason to feel better about this matchup other than anything can happen.

The only thing that gives me pause in this game is the injuries on defense.  At some point, "next man up" falters.  We'll have to see how the reports go this week, and how our depth is looking by the weekend.

But, the Bills at their best are better than the Chiefs at their best, this year.  This is probably the 1st year in the Allen/Mahomes era I'd say that.  The Chiefs were WAY better when we lost to them in the AFCCG, and still better when we should have won the divisional round game.

That's just not the case now.  Their defense is better, but it has to be, because the offense is not a world beater anymore.  Their receivers have a tough time getting separation, and drop passes consistently. 

If Brady can crack the code on that defense and throw some wrinkles in, we could potentially win the game going away.  But regardless, I don't see this Chiefs team beating us handily or anything.  We'll have a chance to win in the 4th if it's close - and we're at home this time.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

This is a different KC team this year.  Toward the end of the season KC's young receivers showed improvement, especially Rasheed Rice, but they still don't measure up to what KC has had in the past.  The Bills are 1-0 against this year's version of the Chiefs.  The fact that it is a home game compensates in part for the improvement of KC's WRs.  In any case, it's going to be a tough game especially with the short week combined with the injuries from the Sleelers game

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.