Game Thread: Green Bay at Dallas 4:30 PM ET on FOX

chongli

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Casey D said:

these games have all been all but unwatchable.  No doubt the Bills game will be a tense barnburner to balance things out. 

This has been anything but unwatchable. One sided but not unwatchable.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

It is Fox. They are my least favorite network for game coverage. But their sound guy/producer is an absolute legend.

They generally play a lot of jam bands heading into the break. Notorious for Phish and the Grateful Dead. They played moe. for the Bills game. I think I heard some Umphrey’s McGee tonight as well as some Grateful Dead. 

Sorry, been saying CBS all thread, only just got corrected.  Agree, this announcing team is horrible, but the guy on the bumpers is world class!

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Ridiculous coaching.

Like why is he playing 6 guys in the box with 2 deep safeties when down 3 scores lol

It's the most maddening part of the NFL. Young fresh coaches have to move heaven and Earth to get a shot while teams are happy to hire proven chokewads like Quinn. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Dallas media spent the whole week acting like the Packers won a contest in a box of cereal getting to come play the almighty cowboys.  

The people around the bills who i listen to have been sort of doing the same thing I hope all these people realize how close all these teams are.

This is great for mcdermott to use tomorrow as a reminder seeding means nothing.

• Agree 3

28 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

This whole Packers run and Jordan Love exploding all started when they didn't have a turkey leg for Love after they beat the Lions on Thanksgiving.Keegan Michael Key Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Man that's ***** up.

28 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Let’s see how Bayless is coping ..

26 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I cant stand Stephen A Smith but I might just have to watch him gloat over this one.

That said I did have Bills Dallas in the SB. So there goes my prediction 

Man we damn well better win tomorrow, 1. Because we damn well better win tomorrow! 2. So I can keep enjoying the hilarious collapse of the Cowboys and Dolphins.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

It's the most maddening part of the NFL. Young fresh coaches have to move heaven and Earth to get a shot while teams are happy to hire proven chokewads like Quinn. 

I've thought the same for longer than I can recall.. a person getting fired at their previous job is better than the new guy who's kicking ass? Make it make sense.

• Agree 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

The Dallas media spent the whole week acting like the Packers won a contest in a box of cereal getting to come play the almighty cowboys.  

The people around the bills who i listen to have been sort of doing the same thing I hope all these people realize how close all these teams are.

This is great for mcdermott to use tomorrow as a reminder seeding means nothing.

Completely agree!  

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Ridiculous that there hasn’t 👿

4 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

On camera every three seconds when they are doing well.

I remember the camera showing him after Green Bay scored to make it either 20-0 or 27-0 (I think it was the former). His plastic face was stunned and he turned his back to the camera and started saying something to the lackeys in his suite. That's the last I remember seeing him. They rarely show him when things are falling apart. Same with Tay-Tay. They don't show her when her slow, aging boy toy is dropping passes.

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

They have really gone to sleep on D the whole second half … fortunately Dallas D was so bad all game they got a couple more scores …

To be fair, garbage time Dak has always been a Hall of Fame player. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.