Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Maybe don't quit like a B word before the ball hits the ground

He quit running and looked for the call on a minor hook while the ball was still in the air, lol.

You have to at least try to make the play my guy. The ball ended up landing super far away from him because he quit on the play.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Would Houston not also have an extra two days?

3 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

But I don't think Miami stands a chance in Baltimore. & Houston looked electric today. But KC always gives us trouble, so I see what you're saying. 

KC worries me.  I want them out of the playoffs.  We're likely ending up in Baltimore if we make the Championship game either way.  I don't want to see KC in the Super Bowl again, and they have the experience to win any game.  Yes, we can beat them.  But if Buffalo has an off game for some reason I like their chances against Houston more then KC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Oh my god, is there any QB announcers go to bat for DPI more than Mahomes.

It’s not just that they point out every possible unfair non call for the Chiefs, it’s the genuine outrage they express when they do it. 

Go fins, I don’t even care what’s better for us at this point I just want the Chefs to flop in the wild card. 

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

I know that there is a fear in playing KC, but I just want Mahomes' first road playoff game to be in Buffalo. 

They’ve always been a very good road team. and they have a good defense. plus Mahomes. But hey, if we play them it means the Bills took care of their business on Monday so it’s all good.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Mahomes is becoming unbearable.

Wait til kelce catches it and stops and snaps it between his legs to someone trailing the play for a td and it gets called back bc some scrub takes his helmet off during the play so the world is denied the cool play bro replays for eternity

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

But Taylor Swift has to come to Buffalo in January. I want Insta photos of her with wing sauce around her mouth. 

I want pics of her with her shirt off next to Fitz. 

Seriously thouhh

if the dolphins keep it a one score game they are in business in my opinion and could make it interestinf

thiught the dolphins would use what they did last week against us in the first half I’ve seen NO creativity for the run game like last week

id they did they would be ripping the chiefs up

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.