I’m rooting for Texans and Dolphins 👀

Bills beat Steelers, Texans beat Browns and Dolphins beat Chiefs mean Dolphins @ Ravens and Texans @ Bills.  I like our chances a lot better against the Texans than the Chiefs. I think our defense would give Stroud so many problems! I know the Chiefs have struggled some offensively this season, but Mahomes is still a 2x Super Bowl winner and I’m not a fan of playing those type of QB’s in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 6

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

To be the best, you gotta beat the best. Not worried if the Chiefs come to OP. If the Bills play well, and don't do stupid things (turnovers & penalties), they will win.

that’s technically not true. Steelers only won the Super Bowl in 2005 and 2011 because some other team eliminated the patriots in the playoffs for them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

To be the best, you gotta beat the best. Not worried if the Chiefs come to OP. If the Bills play well, and don't do stupid things (turnovers & penalties), they will win.

yeah, give me the easiest path possible to the Super Bowl.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

I hate Miami with the passion of prime Pats*. I want them to get crushed so I can spend a week reading Fin Heaven and drinking their delicious tears of sadness

tears-cartman.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Wrong, ya just gotta win it all, it doesn’t matter who you play, 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

Cleveland and KC winning sets up better games for next week.

I don’t care about better games…..I care about better matchups. Us vs the Chiefs would be another emotional dog fight……I think we’d cook the Texans in an overhyped media matchup!

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So want Stroud because our defense will give him problems, right after he will have beaten a really good defense in the Browns?

That has nothing to do with anything, but to answer your question……yes! That like people saying you sure you want the Dolphins after they put up 70 on the Broncos only to get blown out. I like McDermott against rookie QB’s a lot more than I like him against 2x Super Bowl winners and league MVP 🤷🏽‍♂️

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not me.  The only team I’m worried about is the ravens.  I don’t think Miami has any chance to beat the ravens. 

I don’t think any AFC team can beat the Ravens other than the Bills. 

36 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

that’s technically not true. Steelers only won the Super Bowl in 2005 and 2011 because some other team eliminated the patriots in the playoffs for them. 

Football is so different that many other major sports. The best don’t always win because it’s one game. Not a series in a series the better team will win. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Chiefs are not the team to worry about in the AFC.  It’s the Ravens.  Miami has approximately a 0% chance of beating the Ravens in Baltimore.  The Browns, or even the Texans, have a much better chance, but I am hoping they face the Browns.  I would much rather play the Browns in Buffalo than the Ravens in Baltimore for the Championship.  I am very confident about beating the Chiefs in Buffalo.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

That has nothing to do with anything, but to answer your question……yes! That like people saying you sure you want the Dolphins after they put up 70 on the Broncos only to get blown out. I like McDermott against rookie QB’s a lot more than I like him against 2x Super Bowl winners and league MVP 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don’t think any AFC team can beat the Ravens other than the Bills. 

I do

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

I don’t care about better games…..I care about better matchups. Us vs the Chiefs would be another emotional dog fight……I think we’d cook the Texans in an overhyped media matchup!

The way they’re looking today with their versatile offense, Houston may be a tougher opponent than KC or Cleveland. It would be a Singletary revenge game.

• Agree 1

Watching the Texans game, I might prefer to face the Chiefs next week to be honest. McDermott has done a good job of slowing down the Shanahan offense throughout his tenure here so that gives me some hope, but let's be honest Stroud is already much better than Tua.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I'm not a fan of playing Taylor Swift's boyfriend, which would be a boon to the NFL, were Taylor Swift's boyfriend to make it to the Super Bowl.

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Watching the Texans game, I might prefer to face the Chiefs next week to be honest. McDermott has done a good job of slowing down the Shanahan offense throughout his tenure here so that gives me some hope, but let's be honest Stroud is already much better than Tua.

You also have to remember Stroud is at home in a dome this week. I realize he played at OSU but playing in Orchard Park in the winter in a rabid stadium against a better team in Buffalo will be a whole lot more of a challenge. Idc who we play but I’ll take my chances with Stroud instead of Mahomes 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

The way they’re looking today with their versatile offense, Houston may be a tougher opponent than KC or Cleveland. It would be a Singletary revenge game.

Nope……McDermott would give Stroud fits! McDermott’s track record against rookie to inexperienced QB’s is Belichick caliber.

Browns are sooo overhyped…….don’t be fooled by what y’all see tonight! Nothing about the Browns offense is elite and the defense  has feasted on bad QB’s! Texans are gonna get smoked by either the Bills or Ravens.

Edited by streetkings01

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.