Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

Just now, mannc said:

I think I’d rather play the Chiefs in OP than the Texans

It’s one game, did everyone not watch them struggle with the Colts last week. Just cause they’re dominating the Browns doesn’t meant this is going to happen next week against either the Ravens or Bills. 

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Let’s not. Let’s just use our eyes. Lamar is Captain Checkdown and if you contain him in the pocket he will meltdown like Flacco. 

Lamar averaged more ypa than Allen this year. It’s the first year he doesn’t have garbage WRs.

agree he has a lot to prove in the playoffs but he has way better talent around him than he has ever had. 

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Hey hats off to the Texans they are in a division that unless Trevor Lawrence stops regressing they are going to run for awhile. 

Colts are going to be tough too. Crazy that division was a joke but looks pretty good now. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s done this all year. With receivers not a single person talked about before the season. As a rookie. Against one of the best defenses in the nfl. In his first playoff game, 

this board hates giving other qbs any credit haha. 

Holy crap dude.  I gave him credit earlier when I said "This dude is going to be a damn good QB."  Get over yourself.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

I think I’d rather play the Chiefs in OP than the Texans

Yeah.  I think if this version of the Bills is going to win a Super Bowl, I want it to go through the Chiefs.  

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s done this all year. With receivers not a single person talked about before the season. As a rookie. Against one of the best defenses in the nfl. In his first playoff game, 

this board hates giving other qbs any credit haha. 

I haven’t seen anybody saying anything bad about stroud although I haven’t read every single post.  We are quick on these parts to be very afraid of a team though lol. Not too long ago the browns were the team that had everyone shakin in their boots 

17 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

The AFC North is who we thought they were. Overrated. By Monday 8pm only one team will be left.

Well if everything goes as expected from now on every division will have one team left...

Edited by No_Matter_What

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.