Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

Just now, Mynamemike said:

I just don’t understand.  Stroud has got size, arm strength and athleticism that’s elite.   Seems like Reich got shafted big time if that’s the case

Reich was so smart to get out of there. They can enjoy their midget loser quarterback and no first round pick 

• Agree 1

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Stroud might be the best pure ball thrower since Rodgers.  AFC ain't getting any easier...

The TE did a super job looking back and adjusting to the ball, but yeah CJS is good. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Donuts and Doritos said:

If Cleveland doesn't score here & Houston scores again to start the second half, that could be the game.  

If Flacco has to drop back and throw every down, he’ll get killed

• Agree 2

30 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

I just don’t understand.  Stroud has got size, arm strength and athleticism that’s elite.   Seems like Reich got shafted big time if that’s the case

No one can figure it out.  Maybe Carolina was trying to pull Alabama fan support?  Who the heck knows with that clown they have as an owner.

Edited by SoonerBillsFan
  • Agree 1

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

3 TDS and over 200 yards passing in the first half of his first playoff game against the vaunted Browns D. Imagine being a Carolina fan watching this…

Imagine being a Bills fan if we drafted anyone but Allen.  Same difference. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

I know teams are going to tell themselves Bobby Slowik needs to prove it one more year before getting a head coach opportunity. But they'll regret it, just like teams that didn't hire Ben Johnson last year. Get your coach a year early, not a year late.

• Agree 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Is Houstons offense this good?  People are wide open!

No I’m convinced the browns are over rated been saying it all year 

they are good and take care of business against a tough team with weapons they didn’t have thag much 

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

Houston’s receivers are literally running wide open. I don’t think CLE is designed to play from behind. 

No wonder Stroud has minimal TO’s. 

I'm telling you it's the WCO.  Rogers didn't throw double digit ints for 10 years or so.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.