Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

3 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

FWIW the Browns beat the Texans less than one month ago in this stadium, 36-22.

Watching Flacco play I'm wondering what are the Browns gonna do with Deshaun Watson?

Without Stroud and their best 2 WRs 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

We want Houston yes?

I'd rather the Browns win. One, I think Browns could take down Ravens next week if it comes to that. Two, I would personally rather face the Browns than the Texans next week if it comes to that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, daz28 said:

If not, you can't let a missed call distract the team like that.

Agreed.

Welp, now would be a good time for the Browns defense to show up and at least slow the Texans down some, or they’re gonna be in a hole.

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

CJ Stroud 7/11 183 yards and 2 TDs in the first half. Boy is a revelation 

I mean a lot of that production is a single dump off that ended up being a 76 yard TD, but yes he has been extremely good this year. Texans won several times over in the Deshaun Watson trade.

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'd rather the Browns win. One, I think Browns could take down Ravens next week if it comes to that. Two, I would personally rather face the Browns than the Texans next week if it comes to that.

Yeah, the Texans and Stroud have the Cinderella story vibe imo. They look like an up and coming team that could make a surprise run. There seems to be one every season. 

Just now, Beck Water said:

Agreed.

Welp, now would be a good time for the Browns defense to show up and at least slow the Texans down some, or they’re gonna be in a hole.

They got stops earlier, but it'd be nice if they'd get stops at the same time as when they're offense is scoring.

Late to the party.  Hope everyone’s safe with this storm.  

There’s a lot more points on the board than I expected this early.  How’s the teams looking?  Not sure who I’d rather face moving forward.  Feel like Cleveland is the tougher matchup for Baltimore hut that defense and old Flacco are legit.   this Houston squad seems legit too, they're young, but they seem to play fearless.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

How do you miss that pass????  

lol you’ve never seen long bombs missed? Happens weekly. Actually almost the majority of games. Josh has missed a dozen or more of those exact plays in the last couple years. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.