Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Hate to say it, but based on this game alone, speaking solely from the pocket, he looks better. 

Do we really need to rank them? Just enjoy watching nice talent 

• Agree 1

Just now, SCBills said:

The aesthetic difference between watching a wide open, big play game inside with the sun beating down vs heading out to nighttime, frigid KC is going to be stark. 

The aesthetic difference between watching a wide open, big play game inside with the sun beating down vs heading out to nighttime, frigid KC is going to be stark. 

You can say that again.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, julian said:

His ability to wait and take the hit while making the throw is impressive, very composed unlike a rookie QB

Do you guys remember how good Josh looked in his first playoff game against Houston? Bills should’ve won that. 

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Jimmy Two Times Goodfellas GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Just looking forward to players from both teams looking miserable in the elements 😛

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

BUT , BUT there’s nothing better then a January football played outside !!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BBFL said:

It would be a nice story for Flacco and the Browns but I hope Stroud gets a W to show that DeMeco and him turned that franchise around. 

I think Stroud and DeMeco have already accomplished that mission.

44 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

A bunch of the Texans defense listed their high school.  Did they not play in college, or do just some players prefer to list their hs?

Pretty common practice. I've even heard some players mention only their hometown.

34 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Dalton Schultz killed that drive. Focus on the task at hand!! Catch the ball then try to gain extra yards. Not the other way around. 

31 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Limit Njoku!! Flacco safety valve

@Solomon Grundy, I have a sideline pass to this game. Any messages to the players I'll relay for you! 😁

28 minutes ago, SCBills said:

When did Nico Collins turn into Randy Moss?

And Tank Dell was looking like a young Marvin Harrison before his season ended.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Do you guys remember how good Josh looked in his first playoff game against Houston? Bills should’ve won that. 

Another massive defensive playoff blunder.  Completely dominated that game and pretty much played prevent D the entire 2nd half.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

Calling it now. Browns vs Bills for AFC Championship. The I-90 Blue Collar Battle!

I mean ***** the Browns ownership giving Watson that contract and generally being awful. But it would be a hell of a thing to have a game where we knew either the Browns or the Bills were going to the Super Bowl.

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

These teams have already exceeded what the point total would have been in our game if it was played tomorrow afternoon as originally scheduled.

Imagine how that affects the wagers placed.  

OMG, ANOTHER TD.  Where's all the flags ruining this game???

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.