Steelers @ Bills. Monday, January 15th at 4:30pm.

Einstein

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Not to mention it'd likely be either a rematch of Allen and Mahomes or Bills and Dolphins, they'd want that on the late night game if they could.

Can't be Bills and Fins. If the BIlls win, it will be either Bills-Chiefs or Bills and the winner of the Hou/CLE game. The Fins would be the lowest remaining seed and have to go get stomped by Baltimore again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Not to mention it'd likely be either a rematch of Allen and Mahomes or Bills and Dolphins, they'd want that on the late night game if they could.

Bills can’t play the dolphin’s until the championship 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Paul Costa said:

The cold & wind is not an advantage for Pittsburgh. The only thing that will help Pittsburgh will be if it snows so much during the game they can’t keep up taking it off the field like the Colts game several years ago. That just makes the game  a scrum . But too much gloom & doom on here. PTSD from the wind game & the Cincinnati game last year. Put your big boy pants on people. 

Anything that can slow our offense down is an advantage for Pitts.  It may not win them the game but the only thing that would equalize the game more is Allen being out.

Just now, SWATeam said:

And our opponent will have played on Saturday   

Its a wash IMO.  If the Bills played in this crap weather they would get more fatigued.  Try running through the snow today before your driveway is cleared and see how fast you wear out.

17 minutes ago, Bill51390 said:

Will be interesting to see if they can clear the stadium and roads of snow before the game.

They’re sending hundreds of trucks from ROC SYR. If the band stops, won’t be a problem. The band has to stop, of course 

Edited by Since1981

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I'm sure Fins fans everywhere are crying about how this isn't fair that our game got moved and their game didn't.

Yup

JJ Watt chiming in lol

There will be tons more later.  I haven't even seen the tweets of the loser dolphins fans I usually see yet.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yup

JJ Watt chiming in lol

There will be tons more later.  I haven't even seen the tweets of the loser dolphins fans I usually see yet.

This'd be like Bills fans complaining about their game not getting moved or delayed due to too much rain and getting upset because Miami had their game delayed or moved due to a Hurricane.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yup

JJ Watt chiming in lol

I think JJ Watt may have taken one too many hits to the head.

• Haha (+1) 7

10 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Are you sure? If they win, the Ravens would play the winner of Texans/Browns.   Pretty sure Dolphins would be headed to Buffalo.  

Goes by seeding.   If the dolphins win , and Buffalo beats Pittsburgh, the dolphins would play the highest seed.  Being the ravens. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I think JJ Watt may have taken one too many hits to the head.

Right? Hey JJ, this has nothing to do with field conditions, this is about whether or not it is safe to drive. It would still be unsafe if you were driving to a dome.  

Just now, Mango said:

Question, what happens to the injury report for players listed as out? Can they be activated if another day of rest is beneficial?

Not sure but maybe questionable players could play with extra rest?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Governor said:

Not sure but maybe questionable players could play with extra rest?

That’s right.

Mostly curious if Davis, Douglas, and Dodson could go. But then again, with a win we’re heading into a short week. Likely better to just sit. 

Sheesh, glad Josh’s name isn’t Dallen. 

41 minutes ago, Bill51390 said:

Will be interesting to see if they can clear the stadium and roads of snow before the game.

Roads probably.  Stadium no.  Private lots are going to be tough.  Depends on whether the mains get cleared. 

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

That’s right.

Mostly curious if Davis, Douglas, and Dodson could go. But then again, with a win we’re heading into a short week. Likely better to just sit. 

Sheesh, glad Josh’s name isn’t Dallen. 

Douglas and Dodson are questionable.

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

Douglas and Dodson are questionable.

With a torn labrum Dodson is going to be fighting it for as long as they keep playing - an extra day isn't really going to matter for him - what will matter is how many hits he takes on the shoulder and how often it pops out

12 minutes ago, stevewin said:

With a torn labrum Dodson is going to be fighting it for as long as they keep playing - an extra day isn't really going to matter for him - what will matter is how many hits he takes on the shoulder and how often it pops out

Labrum needs to be fixed in the offseason

24 minutes ago, stevewin said:

11 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Labrum needs to be fixed in the offseason

let’s hope he doesn’t get hit much.

Steve, I’m not aiming my sarcasm at you.  I am aiming it at the situation as this is the first I’m reading about it.

it is sort of the “guy can still play games but one of the worst case scenarios” thing.

He’s a LB.  This is terrible news on a guy that is technically day to day and has been a starter for most of the season.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

let’s hope he doesn’t get hit much.

Steve, I’m not aiming my sarcasm at you.  I am aiming it at the situation as this is the first I’m reading about.

it is sort of the “guy can still play games but one of the worst case scenarios” thing.

He’s LB.  This terrible news on a guy that is technically day to day and has been a starter for most of the season.

It was reported by someone on here that has an inside source on injuries.  Taron Johnson played with it his rookie year after the first game until they finally shut him down with 4 games left.  Assume they will see how it goes in live action with Dodson - and yes definitely less than ideal for a LB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Totally relaxed now.  Win or lose, the game won't be a completely random result. Whoever is losing in the 2nd half will have a legit chance to come back and win.  In snow/wind/low visibility a lucky fumble return for a 6-0 lead may have been insurmountable.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.