Steelers @ Ravens 4:30pm Game Thread

Process

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

You’re just mad it possibly affects the Bills.  Harbaugh absolutely did the right thing sitting players 

I don't know about that. He did that in the 2019/2020 season and they looked rusty against the Titans and lost. KC ended up getting home field and going to the SB. You can at the very least make a case for this. It might not hurt The Ravens at all, but they will have gone about 3 weeks without playing.

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Bills made their own bed. This is what happens when you lose to Zack Wilson and Mac jones

The Bills already headed back to the airport in Miami. No sense in playing tomorrow since the Steelers scored a TD. I heard Josh Allen is currently crying on Twitch.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

If they make the playoffs that wild card game will be scintillating must NOT see football.

there’s a chance they get the 7 seed and play us, right?  

Or would it for sure be Texans or Colts???

Just now, Aimee75 said:

I don't know about that. He did that in the 2019/2020 season and they looked rusty against the Titans and lost. KC ended up getting home field and going to the SB. You can at the very least make a case for this. It might not hurt The Ravens at all, but they will have gone about 3 weeks without playing.

And possibly lose players to injury in a meaningless game.  

Just now, VaMilBill said:

Steelers are winning this game

Easily 

Just now, Motorin' said:

The Bills already headed back to the airport in Miami. No sense in playing tomorrow since the Steelers scored a TD. I heard Josh Allen is currently crying on Twitch.

What? lol....I never once said the bills can't win tomorrow.

I was replying to a comment 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Reminds me of that cold windy rainy game in Buffalo against Indianapolis a few years back. The bills gave up and got destroyed.  Also, somewhat similar to the bengals divisonal game last year. 

Same thing happened this year vs the Cowboys. There was bad weather and we just demoralized them. The entire second half they were just waiting to hit the showers.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah because its totally worth injury risk to win a meaningless game.  Imagine what people would say about Harbaugh if Lamar got injured in this one when they have the 1 seed locked up.  This is nothing but a preseason game for them.  Its meaningless.

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

You’re just mad it possibly affects the Bills.  Harbaugh absolutely did the right thing sitting players 

We’ll see in a couple weeks if it was the right decision. I don’t believe giving you starters 2 weeks off when you are gearing up for the playoffs is smart. If they were playing next week I’d agree with resting everyone today.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I actually am not sure I want the jags to lose. That would likely mean we play the Steelers in round 1. They have been playing really well now that they have a semi-competent QB. Offense is now decent. Their D and ST has always been excellent. 

There would be almost 50% steelers fans too .

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

We’ll see in a couple weeks if it was the right decision. I don’t believe giving you starters 2 weeks off when you are gearing up for the playoffs is smart. If they were playing next week I’d agree with resting everyone today.

Its not about rest.  Its about not risking season ending injury when you are the favorite going into the playoffs.  Lamar or some other key players get hurt and the coach should be fired.  This game is meaningless.

If the Bills had the 1 seed locked up you are telling me you want to see Allen and Diggs and Oliver and Benford and all the other key players out there risking injury this week?  Fire McD threads would be all over the place.

Edited by Scott7975

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Thanks Turbotax commercial for triggering the memory that I have to account for the $1,000 or so of miscellaneous items I sold online this year on my federal tax return 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

OT, but that means you have a business. And can now deduct way more than $1000. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.